Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:51:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 reasons for global marijuana legalization  (Read 3560 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:41:33 PM

Their ultimate goal is to have access to women. By jailing people under false pretense they skew the ratio in their favors. It's a war zone and we are moving to electronic speed. Will be fun.

...what? How is that relevant to the thread??

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:48:54 PM

Their ultimate goal is to have access to women. By jailing people under false pretense they skew the ratio in their favors. It's a war zone and we are moving to electronic speed. Will be fun.

...what? How is that relevant to the thread??

Thank you for keeping me inline. No explanation, no justification only victory!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:02:50 PM

Rubbish. How this is even remotely related to the topic? Most of the guys, who are jailed for drug related offenses belong to the lower social and economic classes. Their "access" to women is already limited, as they have bigger problems (such as the basic necessities) to worry about. And I don't think that the numbers are significant enough to skew the gender ratio.
samlanhan1

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:27:13 PM

It would be awesome to have marijuana legalized. Smokings its cool and all but the real benefits are in eating and drinking it. Unfortunately the price for that on the regular is ridiculous considering all the legal hoops we currently have to through.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:30:05 AM

Rubbish. How this is even remotely related to the topic? Most of the guys, who are jailed for drug related offenses belong to the lower social and economic classes. Their "access" to women is already limited, as they have bigger problems (such as the basic necessities) to worry about. And I don't think that the numbers are significant enough to skew the gender ratio.

He's probably an American feminist. They know how to tie misogyny to just about anything.

zenitzz

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:30:18 AM

it should be legal for one reason:
the government does not have the authority to determine what an adult does or does not put into his body. as long as the individual is responsible enough to partake in a controlled private environment.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:35:32 AM

the government does not have the authority to determine what an adult does  or does not put into his body as long as the individual is responsible enough to partake in a controlled private environment

There, I fixed that for you. Now you're a Libertarian like me.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:19:32 AM

the government does not have the authority to determine what an adult does  or does not put into his body as long as the individual is responsible enough to partake in a controlled private environment

I'd rather agree with zenitzz. I have no issues with someone taking drugs (soft-drugs such as cannabis and peyote, or hard-drugs such as heroin, methamphetamine and krokodil). But they should not cause trouble to the others. I have seen numerous incidents of drug-users indulging in arson and other disruptive activities.
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:40:59 AM

He's probably an American feminist. They know how to tie misogyny to just about anything.

If you like your gynocracy, you can keep your gynogracy. I hope you will like the next phase! With hilarious, Pocahontas and the crew it will be insane...

I'd rather agree with zenitzz. I have no issues with someone taking drugs (soft-drugs such as cannabis and peyote, or hard-drugs such as heroin, methamphetamine and krokodil). But they should not cause trouble to the others. I have seen numerous incidents of drug-users indulging in arson and other disruptive activities.

This is why by making the products dirt cheap the impact will be lesser. Furthermore people causing trouble don't need any intakes.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:55:37 AM

Okay, let me just stop you there. Krokodil, and arson for drugs, are by-products of the war on drugs. Krokodil is a cheap alternative to heroin, made from LEGAL ingredients.

Masha Sha

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:11:22 AM

the government does not have the authority to determine what an adult does  or does not put into his body as long as the individual is responsible enough to partake in a controlled private environment

Okay, let me just stop you there. Krokodil, and arson for drugs, are by-products of the war on drugs. Krokodil is a cheap alternative to heroin, made from LEGAL ingredients.

Among the alternative Russian patriots some people believe that Afghanistan and this fake war on drug in Russia has the goal of weakening the most male possible to increase the supply of women to the former kgb traitor who chose to indulge in wealth... You know when you have land border to the golden triangle... The flow of spice will go...

And yes Putin is the one directly responsible for krokodil in Russia... He has this mindset of the virtuous Russian male like hitler that he wants to impose on all the russian. It's a miracle that lavrov is still smoking cigarettes. Those constipated old mind have no place anymore...

goanadupabitcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 02:48:26 PM

"Kids these days" think marijuana is the best cure for everything from depression to cancer. Once it's legal, you won't have to go somewhere on a back alley to get some harmless weed while some dude tells you it's the end of all evil and wars, you will talk to your doctor and he will tell you it might be good for cancer treatment side-effects, but not if you smoke it mixed with tobacco. It's good against seizures but not against panic attacks and anxiety. Once they legalize it, scientists can actually play myth busters with it once and for all. I'm tired of all the weed mythology that goes around everywhere.

goanadupabitcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 02:49:59 PM

They all know it's harmless anyway, they don't want to be the one legalizing it because they don't want to lose the vote of concerned mothers.

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:02:39 AM

"Kids these days" think marijuana is the best cure for everything from depression to cancer. Once it's legal, you won't have to go somewhere on a back alley to get some harmless weed while some dude tells you it's the end of all evil and wars, you will talk to your doctor and he will tell you it might be good for cancer treatment side-effects, but not if you smoke it mixed with tobacco. It's good against seizures but not against panic attacks and anxiety. Once they legalize it, scientists can actually play myth busters with it once and for all. I'm tired of all the weed mythology that goes around everywhere.

Thank you! This needs to be point number 6. It will reduce stigma and common misconceptions about marijuana, this is the realistic end goal.

Masha Sha

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:58:25 AM

Thank you! This needs to be point number 6. It will reduce stigma and common misconceptions about marijuana, this is the realistic end goal.

Wrong, pesticides & fungicides & chemical additives can cause great biological damages. This a war, and all war are multifaceted.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:12:45 AM

Marijuana is not a magical cure for cancer. Right now, there are no effective medications for cancer. You need to burn the tumor with radiation, or cut it off through surgery. However, taking marijuana can lessen the pain which results from cancer, and can be very useful for patients suffering from end stage cancer.
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:37:21 AM

Marijuana is not a magical cure for cancer. Right now, there are no effective medications for cancer. You need to burn the tumor with radiation, or cut it off through surgery. However, taking marijuana can lessen the pain which results from cancer, and can be very useful for patients suffering from end stage cancer.

Apparently vasodilation and improved sleep quality and quantity may play a useful role... One sure thing the Vladimir lifestyle (for those acquainted to the Russian media) is of course better! My problem is praising a lifestyle okay, but criminalizing another not okay.

DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:55:16 AM

Say what you want but I am experienced in drug culture. While marijuana is the least dangerous in terms of overdosing, it causes extremely bad effects in regular users. It's one of the most potent and long lasting drugs. Should they make it legal I don't mind, it just means more good jobs will open up for people who don't feel the need to be idiots and use drugs Grin
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:12:04 AM

While marijuana is the least dangerous in terms of overdosing, it causes extremely bad effects in regular users.

Don't try to fool the others. What are these "extremely bad effects" resulting from the regular usage of marijuana? My friends have been using weed for many decades now, and I am yet to notice any of these "extremely bad effects" on them. Alcohol and tobacco, on the other hand, are more dangerous than marijuana.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:28:10 AM

I have also heard that it stimulates appetite in patients when radiation from the chemo makes them lose it. The same goes for aids medication. Maybe it is not about one or the other but how they can be used jointly (pun intended)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: