Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] GPUs, PSUs, and MBs  (Read 1078 times)
Nolo (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 04:19:02 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2013, 10:25:31 PM by Nolo

Putting together another rig.  I'm short a PSU and 2 GPUs.  I don't need a super strong PSU, as this motherboard can only support 3 cards.  GPUs can be anything that gets 300+kh/s with Litecoin.  

I'm also open minded about building an additional rig, at which point I would need everything.  So feel free to make me offers on what you have.  I'm in the US as far as shipping goes.  

UPDATE:  Bought the cards I needed.  Now all I am looking for is a PSU.

Second Update:  I'm now back in the market for a PSU, GPUs, and mobo combos.  
 Shoot me a pm and tell me what you've got.  Make me an offer.  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 07:06:03 PM

Hmm....Market appears to be pretty dry at the moment. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
gnar1ta$
Donator

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 07:57:44 PM

I have a 950W Corsair and tearing down 3 rigs this weekend but I don't LTC hash rates on them. What cards are you looking for?

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 08:00:19 PM

I have a 950W Corsair and tearing down 3 rigs this weekend but I don't LTC hash rates on them. What cards are you looking for?

Whatever I can get the best $ / kh/s ratio for.  Mostly the 5 or 6 series of cards. 

gnar1ta$
Donator

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 08:24:33 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143531.0

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
RoboCoder

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 09:20:28 PM

I have 2 Radeon 6990's. One is a diamond and one is an HIS.  In good clean running condition.  They have been overclocked, highest ever was 900MHz. Never played with voltage changes was always at stock.

I can usually get 380-410 MH/s per GPU @ 72 deg ambient (running 900MHz).  The HIS card runs a little hotter than the diamond which keeps low gpu temps even when it is warm - i assume design differences?  But both run stable at those rates with no HW errors and they not needed resets and have not crashed..  I run BFG 2.10.5 in win 7 x64.

Anyway, would be willing to sell one or both at $275 each in BTC mt gox avg.  I will also give you the gpu dummy plug with them. I will pay shipping if you are in the CONUS.  Willing to use escrow if you want.

I would be shipping from Dallas.

Here is a pic i took of the Diamond - the HIS looks pretty much the same but says HIS..
http://arftx.com/images/misc/radeon6990.jpg

Let me know via PM.

Thanks!

ps.  notice the shamless way i promote my animal rescue group by putting the picture there... Wink
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 02:20:11 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2013, 04:32:57 AM by Nolo

Updated OP.  Just need to buy a PSU now.  Shoot me offers on what you have.  

Updated OP again.  Back in the market for a PSU, GPUs, and mobo combos. 

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 04:21:35 AM

Bump!

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:06:36 AM

Daily bump!  Still looking to buy.  Mobo combos, PSUs, GPUs (preferably 58xx series)

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:53:02 AM

where you located?

In the US. 

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 06:09:25 AM

Bump!  No one is selling?

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:39:20 AM

ForceField
aka Vitaliy

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:01:04 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2013, 12:22:55 AM by ForceField

I have 1 left of this motherboard, still shrinkwrapped. Sold

It has 6 PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots & an additional PCI Express x1 expansion slot, so its perfect for mining.

For 3.4 BTC its yours. And if you are in the lower 48, I will pay for the shipping costs.

Thanks

PC Hardware & Electronics For BTC     Traded w/: Kansattica | jduck1987 | shakaru | newdude | nitetrader | midievil | blo8i | mb300sd | juggalodarkclow | Garr255 | Tril | Ringmasta | SysRun | CrazyBlane | sokay | BCB | str4wm4n | PinkBatman | Bitobsessed | matauc12 | antimattercrusader | BryanK
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 04:17:56 AM

I have 1 left of this motherboard, still shrinkwrapped.

It has 6 PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots & an additional PCI Express x1 expansion slot, so its perfect for mining.

For 3.4 BTC its yours. And if you are in the lower 48, I will pay for the shipping costs.

Thanks

Very nice board.  Love those EVGA boards.  I use a Classified as my main pc's board.  But a little pricier than what I was looking to spend on just a mining board. 

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 10:25:08 PM

Still buying.  Especially need a high powered PSU right now.  Around the 1200W mark. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: