Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] GPUs, PSUs, and MBs  (Read 1078 times)
Nolo (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 04:19:02 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2013, 10:25:31 PM by Nolo

Putting together another rig.  I'm short a PSU and 2 GPUs.  I don't need a super strong PSU, as this motherboard can only support 3 cards.  GPUs can be anything that gets 300+kh/s with Litecoin.  

I'm also open minded about building an additional rig, at which point I would need everything.  So feel free to make me offers on what you have.  I'm in the US as far as shipping goes.  

UPDATE:  Bought the cards I needed.  Now all I am looking for is a PSU.

Second Update:  I'm now back in the market for a PSU, GPUs, and mobo combos.  
 Shoot me a pm and tell me what you've got.  Make me an offer.  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 07:06:03 PM

Hmm....Market appears to be pretty dry at the moment. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
gnar1ta$
Donator

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 07:57:44 PM

I have a 950W Corsair and tearing down 3 rigs this weekend but I don't LTC hash rates on them. What cards are you looking for?

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 08:00:19 PM

I have a 950W Corsair and tearing down 3 rigs this weekend but I don't LTC hash rates on them. What cards are you looking for?

Whatever I can get the best $ / kh/s ratio for.  Mostly the 5 or 6 series of cards. 

gnar1ta$
Donator

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 08:24:33 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143531.0

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
RoboCoder

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 09:20:28 PM

I have 2 Radeon 6990's. One is a diamond and one is an HIS.  In good clean running condition.  They have been overclocked, highest ever was 900MHz. Never played with voltage changes was always at stock.

I can usually get 380-410 MH/s per GPU @ 72 deg ambient (running 900MHz).  The HIS card runs a little hotter than the diamond which keeps low gpu temps even when it is warm - i assume design differences?  But both run stable at those rates with no HW errors and they not needed resets and have not crashed..  I run BFG 2.10.5 in win 7 x64.

Anyway, would be willing to sell one or both at $275 each in BTC mt gox avg.  I will also give you the gpu dummy plug with them. I will pay shipping if you are in the CONUS.  Willing to use escrow if you want.

I would be shipping from Dallas.

Here is a pic i took of the Diamond - the HIS looks pretty much the same but says HIS..
http://arftx.com/images/misc/radeon6990.jpg

Let me know via PM.

Thanks!

ps.  notice the shamless way i promote my animal rescue group by putting the picture there... Wink
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 02:20:11 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2013, 04:32:57 AM by Nolo

Updated OP.  Just need to buy a PSU now.  Shoot me offers on what you have.  

Updated OP again.  Back in the market for a PSU, GPUs, and mobo combos. 

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 04:21:35 AM

Bump!

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:06:36 AM

Daily bump!  Still looking to buy.  Mobo combos, PSUs, GPUs (preferably 58xx series)

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:53:02 AM

where you located?

In the US. 

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 06:09:25 AM

Bump!  No one is selling?

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:39:20 AM

ForceField
aka Vitaliy

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:01:04 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2013, 12:22:55 AM by ForceField

I have 1 left of this motherboard, still shrinkwrapped. Sold

It has 6 PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots & an additional PCI Express x1 expansion slot, so its perfect for mining.

For 3.4 BTC its yours. And if you are in the lower 48, I will pay for the shipping costs.

Thanks

PC Hardware & Electronics For BTC     Traded w/: Kansattica | jduck1987 | shakaru | newdude | nitetrader | midievil | blo8i | mb300sd | juggalodarkclow | Garr255 | Tril | Ringmasta | SysRun | CrazyBlane | sokay | BCB | str4wm4n | PinkBatman | Bitobsessed | matauc12 | antimattercrusader | BryanK
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 04:17:56 AM

I have 1 left of this motherboard, still shrinkwrapped.

It has 6 PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots & an additional PCI Express x1 expansion slot, so its perfect for mining.

For 3.4 BTC its yours. And if you are in the lower 48, I will pay for the shipping costs.

Thanks

Very nice board.  Love those EVGA boards.  I use a Classified as my main pc's board.  But a little pricier than what I was looking to spend on just a mining board. 

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 10:25:08 PM

Still buying.  Especially need a high powered PSU right now.  Around the 1200W mark. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: