Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 01:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ,  (Read 1054 times)
155UE (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:07:00 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 12:53:49 PM by 155UE

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:15:16 AM

May be you are good at paying loans but all I can find is 1 with darkstar which amount was 0.03 btc (almost 3 times lower than this one)
But I can't find many as you said

The Amount you are asking is big in comparison of what you are offering in collateral
I would suggest you to offer your Dogecoins and your account as collateral to get a loan of such amount
That way it will be less risky and easy for lender to recover in case of default
155UE (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:18:55 AM

May be you are good at paying loans but all I can find is 1 with darkstar which amount was 0.03 btc (almost 3 times lower than this one)

The Amount you are asking is big in comparison of what you are offering in collateral
I would suggest you to offer your Dogecoins and your account as collateral to get a loan of such amount
That way it will be less risky and easy for lender to recover in case of default
I respect your opinion, but this is my primary and I wont let it go from me, I also need money to withdraw money!, that way I will repay it fast.

Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:26:40 AM

I respect your opinion, but this is my primary and I wont let it go from me, I also need money to withdraw money!, that way I will repay it fast.

I think I didn't understand what you are trying to say
Anyway if you can't provide the sufficient collateral then no worries, Just keep waiting and expecting someone might fulfill it

If you can provide enough Dogecoin as collateral then I can provide you this loan more than what you are looking for but with sufficient collateral
Your collateral will be safe with me or with any Escrow and I am even ready to pay the transaction fees of the collateral
Let me know what do you think
155UE (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:31:48 AM

I think I didn't understand what you are trying to say
Anyway if you can't provide the sufficient collateral then no worries, Just keep waiting and expecting someone might fulfill it

If you can provide enough Dogecoin as collateral then I can provide you this loan more than what you are looking for but with sufficient collateral
Your collateral will be safe with me or with any Escrow and I am even ready to pay the transaction fees of the collateral
Let me know what do you think
How much dogecoins do you want?

xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:38:19 AM

250000 Dogecoins for 0.085 btc loan and I won't even need your account for collateral
More dogecoins and you will be able to get much bigger amount
155UE (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:40:25 AM

250000 Dogecoins for 0.085 btc loan and I won't even need your account for collateral
I dont get it!?, I have to pay to get a loan?

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:44:53 AM

No not pay to get a loan, do you know the meaning of collateral?
It means that the lender holds the collateral  (in this case 250000 doge coins) and if you default on the loan then lender can then sell the collateral to recover his losses, if you repay the loan on time then the doge coins wwill be returned to your address.

Although xinzark is probably trustworthy enough to hold onto the doge coins its still always best to let an escrow provider hold on to the collateral, it's worth the fees and in this case it will cost you nothing as hi already said he would pay the fees.

OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:49:26 AM

I don't get it, why you need money to withdraw?  Huh
155UE (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:53:19 AM

I need to reach the minimum, I will deposit the loan and withdraw it with my balance.

xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:54:30 AM

No not pay to get a loan, do you know the meaning of collateral?
It means that the lender holds the collateral  (in this case 250000 doge coins) and if you default on the loan then lender can then sell the collateral to recover his losses, if you repay the loan on time then the doge coins wwill be returned to your address.

Thanks for explaining in detail
More details on what collateral is can be found here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Always best to let an escrow provider hold on to the collateral, it's worty the fees.

Yes it is. And I am always ready to use an Escrow provider in case they feel unsafe with me
155UE (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:57:14 AM

I need my doge coins atm, I can lower it to 0.08, that is the minimum that I want to reach the limit.

Thanks.

OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:00:16 PM

I need to reach the minimum, I will deposit the loan and withdraw it with my balance.

Can i know the site name? if the site is trusted i will do the loan.
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:03:01 PM

I need my doge coins atm, I can lower it to 0.08, that is the minimum that I want to reach the limit.

Thanks.

Lowering 0.005 btc won't make your loan request get fulfilled
Now I am getting some suspicious feeling with this loan request
You know the collateral you are providing is not sufficient and you have dogecoins which is a perfect collateral, then why you are not providing it
Your collateral will be 100% safe

Let me be clear, Are you planning to scam because of not getting accepted by several signature campaigns ?
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 12:05:48 PM

Thanks.

Lowering 0.005 btc won't make your loan request get fulfilled
You know the collateral you are providing is not sufficient and you have dogecoins which is a perfect collateral, then why you are not providing it

Let me be clear, Are you planning to scam because of not getting accepted by several signature campaigns ?
Unless he provides the doge coins as collateral i think you should follow you person text on this one xinzark and not loose you virginity to life today.  Wink

155UE (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:06:14 PM

Thanks.

Lowering 0.005 btc won't make your loan request gets fulfilled

No, I have added 0.005 to cover fees, I will provide dogecoins.
I don't really want to join sig campaign, I have a real job, but I have tryed to join but with no success.

xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:10:21 PM

Thanks.

I don't really want to join sig campaign, I have a real job, but I have tryed to join but with no success.

So you agree to provide 250000 dogecoins to get a loan of 0.085 btc, right ?
If yes then let me know if you are OK to hold your collateral with me or you want an escrow to hold it
155UE (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:18:15 PM

Thanks.

So you agree to provide 250000 dogecoins to get a loan of 0.085 btc, right ?
If yes then let me know if you are OK to hold your collateral with me or you want an escrow to hold it
I can give you this account and the rest in doge?

XERES

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:22:27 PM

Thanks.

Not sure if you don't really want to join, you have applied to many signature campaign but get denied and your post count is 1999 (now) mean you're signature hunter Grin

155UE (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:24:54 PM

Thanks.

Not sure if you don't really want to join, you have applied to many signature campaign but get denied and your post count is 1999 (now) mean you're signature hunter Grin
No Bud!, The most of my posts is in Local board, and Campaigns don't count posts in there.
Search better, "Signature Hunter".

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: