Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE  (Read 84545 times)
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:35:45 PM

Blitz coin has a crazy low cap rate,  When stratis is released everything will change including the value of blitz. This coin could go up x10 easy.

Why do you think this, how does blitz benefit from stratis? The original roadmap for blitz has been abandoned (the blockchain delivery network is not mentioned in this thread OP), so what is the usecase now? I would like to know what blitz will be used for, why make stratis when dev could have just used blitz ....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:57:49 PM

On the 5th November it was our 2 year anniversary  Smiley
Hi there, Back in November 2014 I bought blitzcoin.
This week I tried to view my address on the current block explorer but it does not show up. Where are my blitzcoins that I bought in 2014

How do i use my blitzcoins. I have my original wallet.

Send them back to the place they originate from. May the odds be that the chain is diluted with dust spam to glowing embers thus block explorer could not find ur addy. Or u got conned and block explorer went on to fork chain. Could that be?
Edgemaster

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 06:56:27 AM

watching and continuing to stake !

CyanFox

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:22:02 AM

Blitz coin has a crazy low cap rate,  When stratis is released everything will change including the value of blitz. This coin could go up x10 easy.

If stratis can go huge like top 10 coin, blitz will pump too, maybe top 50
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:12:49 PM

Blitz coin has a crazy low cap rate,  When stratis is released everything will change including the value of blitz. This coin could go up x10 easy.

it could yes.  but the delivery so far and communication re. what is going on fucking sucks.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:01:42 PM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts BLITZ!

Live chat support is now available on-site to BLITZ users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with BLITZ, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
Guys, THIS IS A SCAM, do not use!! You have been warned, cheap HYIP scam.

Soooooooon...............
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 11:03:37 PM

Where is the connection between the two?

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:24:45 PM

Blitz reward has been send for the last month :

Total available blitz: 4036896

Blitz to be distributed to: 3737859
Reward per asset: 0.0008953
Summary of proposed distribution of 3340 BLITZ to 58 assetholders

Based on ownership at timestamp: (01/01/2017 17:20:00 GMT)
Cool....Thanks for the update. Happy New Year...
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:27:03 AM

@Crypto privacy @alpho2k

I would like to try to send a message in the BLITZ wallet, but not sure how to obtain the public key  Huh

Could you, please, explain what I should do  Smiley
chat

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:13:14 AM

On the 5th November it was our 2 year anniversary  Smiley
Hi there, Back in November 2014 I bought blitzcoin.
This week I tried to view my address on the current block explorer but it does not show up. Where are my blitzcoins that I bought in 2014

How do i use my blitzcoins. I have my original wallet.

Send them back to the place they originate from. May the odds be that the chain is diluted with dust spam to glowing embers thus block explorer could not find ur addy. Or u got conned and block explorer went on to fork chain. Could that be?

Hey guys,
The blitz address below is what i used. Which chain does this address belong to:
BAG8TqxDFLmX1Czui3LkihwqKRfNT1HuFa

Which coin developers are developing it
Thanks for all help
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:26:04 PM

Who here is aware that the blitz community supposedly declined a swap into Stratis?

This is the story just revealed on the stratis thread.

FYI: Lets get this straight, Blitz is not his project. He worked on blitz as freelance developer. During that time he developed 2 projects. http://theviralexchange.com (4000 user per month) and http://www.fitalize.com. Before Stratis was announced the blitz community were given a choice whether the they were interested in a swap which they declined. Blitz will be the first currency on the stratis sidechain which will replace viral points on the TVE platform.

Just quoting in case it gets deleted. First public acknowledgement that blitz holders were offered a swap. Truth is a select group of 6-10 guys in a restricted slack were tricked into agreeing to something blitz holders with under 30k coins probably had no knowledge of before today. I wonder if they'll be upset when they realise what went down.

My reference to the 6-10 guys in the restricted slack is the so called 'executive lounge' for investors with +30k blitz
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:54:09 PM

Who here is aware that the blitz community supposedly declined a swap into Stratis?

FYI: Lets get this straight, Blitz is not his project. He worked on blitz as freelance developer. During that time he developed 2 projects. http://theviralexchange.com (4000 user per month) and http://www.fitalize.com. Before Stratis was announced the blitz community were given a choice whether the they were interested in a swap which they declined. Blitz will be the first currency on the stratis sidechain which will replace viral points on the TVE platform.

Just quoting in case it gets deleted. First public acknowledgement that blitz holders were offered a swap. Truth is a select group of 6-10 guys in a restricted slack were tricked into agreeing to something blitz holders with under 30k coins probably had no knowledge of before today. I wonder if they'll be upset when they realise what went down.

My reference to the 6-10 guys in the restricted slack is the so called 'executive lounge' for investors with +30k blitz

the fuck is this shit?  time to dump inside scammy blitz?  no wonder you devs been so fucking quite the last 6 months!

blitz devs you got an answer or what?  can't believe you guys chose to DECLINE joining stratis, what a fail.  i guess it was to just protect your OWN insider interests huh?  thus horde all the coins and get your sell on during pumps or what? 

otherwise doyou have some master plan in place re. blitz being the first currency for the sidechain stuff or no?Huh  if not then wtf are you doing and what is blitz good for? lol

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 05:50:19 PM

U misspelled it. Its not executive, its extortive longe. Ive told u this many times and Im not gonna repeat myself. U bribed roommagazine to host ur shady ads promoting ur business initiative among lunatics, house wives and pregnant morons. Thats a super docile audience that perfectly fits in with ur plans. Those folks click the affiliate links in ur adds and get redirected to ur slack channel where u extort cash from them.

MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:03:12 PM

Sell me your  Blitz.

PM me with offer, i want 1+BTC offers, no chump change.

Cheers.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:54:27 PM

WTB 5k BLITZ, send PM's with offers. Will buy more for a discount

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:03:52 PM

this good concept for the crypto I hope it will be successfull
but still no exchanges yet?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NASdaq

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:16:47 PM

Wake up Blitz community, head on over to the Stratis thread and make some noise, apparently Blitz executives secured a revenue sharing deal with killakem, dev of Blitz & Stratis, for a profit share in Stratis.

All very mysterious, but looks like this really happened.

Would you have liked 1/6 share of Stratis in a coin swap? That's what was on offer (why some guys are making WTB's today), but the silly blitz executives fucked it up (or were tricked depending on your POV), either way some sort of 'share' was agreed to for Blitz holders, but Stratis bag holders are putting up a fight.

Do some research and head on over to the Stratis thread for more updates.

Start reading from here to get up to speed - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.msg17601487#msg17601487
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

Why would you head to Stratis  Huh

You should go and talk to your executive who simply did not ask the community. This is very low level to go and great fud on the one who made the proposition to your executives. Why would you blame Stratis?
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

Is Killakem still remain the dev of this coin?
NASdaq

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:19:55 AM

Why would you head to Stratis  Huh

You should go and talk to your executive who simply did not ask the community. This is very low level to go and great fud on the one who made the proposition to your executives. Why would you blame Stratis?

The executives should have voted for the swap, no doubting that was the best option on the table, but what they did agree to could still be a pretty good deal, we just don't know yet. Really need some of these blitz executives to explain what happened. Either way the Blitz community needs to wake up a bit, join the discussion.

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: