Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE  (Read 84545 times)
beatrice schmucker

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

Does anyone have a working node?  I have followed all the steps to get my my wallet online, but I can't get it working.

I've added a blitz.conf with up to date peer list, but I am getting zero connections. Any tips on getting some connectivity?
I have working node. Let's try addresses that I've posted some weeks ago.
Enable "Map port using UPnP".

So how would somebody go about getting to that point of getting a wallet started, nodes, syncing, etc, there is no website or anywhere to download from
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beatrice schmucker

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

Ill give tips out for anyone who gets me  a node or working wallet that syncs, Big Tips, and not what u are thinking gentleman, ur naughty, I'm talking coins only for this chit
buta

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

Ill give tips out for anyone who gets me  a node or working wallet that syncs, Big Tips, and not what u are thinking gentleman, ur naughty, I'm talking coins only for this chit

QT wallet windows: https://mega.nz/#!1NxARQqQ!yJRnyaY8tTIG0DtJmpLtBGv0iakBWyMuaNZ7q4XEXqo
QT wallet mac: https://mega.nz/#!agVRDb6K!gEjSFOGxOjW2B6P4qtmaR8hGnwFngPlm_pLx-hewp2E

--------------------------------------------

Create the blitz.conf in the right folder ==> https://blitzcash.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/16000013507-how-can-i-get-more-connections-to-my-wallet-

Then, in the created blitz.conf put:

addnode=127.0.0.1
addnode=2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion
addnode=7txnon6twdf6s5e7.onion
addnode=bihtfv6c73qiidre.onion
addnode=czzs7vhnyew5rpqi.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=dqqihscsaod6nb22.onion
addnode=fen7p7tf74vd5h5r.onion
addnode=ft3irlom4okdt4jv.onion
addnode=hplfo7pkqdjr6eul.onion
addnode=i66bxsj6gdnyufko.onion
addnode=iulaxtnapacwkakw.onion
addnode=mj4d5fixmjkz642m.onion
addnode=qc2qwdtylhov6pgj.onion
addnode=xitfcopoe3dufjs5.onion
addnode=zjo3g6zb4frmqwxq.onion

---------------------------------------------

Download the bootstrap and follow the inscructions: https://mega.nz/#F!YR8ijKpa!ObKstbJX_CetfO4MUZgBPQ

It must work (at least for me it worked, but it takes a while to fully synch)
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:04:26 AM

What is the pos rate? I will give it a try. I have 22 connections as of now... Will see how it goes...539221 blocks remaining...
beatrice schmucker

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:36:00 AM

Ill give tips out for anyone who gets me  a node or working wallet that syncs, Big Tips, and not what u are thinking gentleman, ur naughty, I'm talking coins only for this chit

QT wallet windows: https://mega.nz/#!1NxARQqQ!yJRnyaY8tTIG0DtJmpLtBGv0iakBWyMuaNZ7q4XEXqo
QT wallet mac: https://mega.nz/#!agVRDb6K!gEjSFOGxOjW2B6P4qtmaR8hGnwFngPlm_pLx-hewp2E

--------------------------------------------

Create the blitz.conf in the right folder ==> https://blitzcash.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/16000013507-how-can-i-get-more-connections-to-my-wallet-

Then, in the created blitz.conf put:

addnode=127.0.0.1
addnode=2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion
addnode=7txnon6twdf6s5e7.onion
addnode=bihtfv6c73qiidre.onion
addnode=czzs7vhnyew5rpqi.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=dqqihscsaod6nb22.onion
addnode=fen7p7tf74vd5h5r.onion
addnode=ft3irlom4okdt4jv.onion
addnode=hplfo7pkqdjr6eul.onion
addnode=i66bxsj6gdnyufko.onion
addnode=iulaxtnapacwkakw.onion
addnode=mj4d5fixmjkz642m.onion
addnode=qc2qwdtylhov6pgj.onion
addnode=xitfcopoe3dufjs5.onion
addnode=zjo3g6zb4frmqwxq.onion

Download the bootstrap and follow the inscructions: https://mega.nz/#F!YR8ijKpa!ObKstbJX_CetfO4MUZgBPQ

It must work (at least for me it worked, but it takes a while to fully synch)

Buta that is a cloud service, I don't have the funds to pay a monthly service lol, I'm talking a crypto wallet man , lol
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

It runs....
buta

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

Buta that is a cloud service, I don't have the funds to pay a monthly service lol, I'm talking a crypto wallet man , lol

Wait, what ? xDD
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

lmao lame mini pnd from devs/ex-blitz 'whales' to just try and keep this dead shit alive on trex.  i hope bill kicks your shitcoin off the site asap.

cheers.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
beatrice schmucker

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

that's is a cloud service the mega.cz, I clicked the link, it says its an etheral session, if I don't want to lose the data, I have to pay for a monthly service, so I guess to get to the wallet id have to pay, I don't feel like paying a monthly bill for what should be a free crypto wallet .....
buta

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

that's is a cloud service the mega.cz, I clicked the link, it says its an etheral session, if I don't want to lose the data, I have to pay for a monthly service, so I guess to get to the wallet id have to pay, I don't feel like paying a monthly bill for what should be a free crypto wallet .....

It's 100% free, idk what you're doing but ...
bogard81

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

Nope guys, here is no chances. So much days passed and even site doesn't work...

And we still see "The BTC-BLITZ market will be delisted on May 18, 2018" on Bittrex. Maybe it was a great project in the past, but not now ~~~
epsonyoung

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

This project is one of hundreds deserves attention and high assessments of the society. I'm very proud that I'm participating in his progress!!
bogard81

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

This project is one of hundreds deserves attention and high assessments of the society. I'm very proud that I'm participating in his progress!!

You're very proud for losing your money..
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

Out of Bittrex is there another wallet to save BLITZCASH?
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:54:17 AM

Nope guys, here is no chances. So much days passed and even site doesn't work...

And we still see "The BTC-BLITZ market will be delisted on May 18, 2018" on Bittrex. Maybe it was a great project in the past, but not now ~~~

Blitz investors have a deal with stratis founder, and a number put on the table (1/6 swap with stratis), for the offer that was declined , but we can assume a similar valuation for the offer that was agreed to. This means blitz has value no matter what happens with bittrex listing, anyone who doubts this is free to sell to those who realise this deal can always be tested in court via a class action, there are any number of lawyers prepared to work on a no win no fee basis to get a name for themselves in crypto , and likely win a huge compensation case. Do the math, read the terms of the deal offered, 1/6 of stratis is a huge amount, there is a case here if the stratis devs abandon blitz.

I don't think stratis devs will abandon blitz!
bogard81

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

Blitz investors have a deal with stratis founder, and a number put on the table (1/6 swap with stratis), for the offer that was declined , but we can assume a similar valuation for the offer that was agreed to. This means blitz has value no matter what happens with bittrex listing, anyone who doubts this is free to sell to those who realise this deal can always be tested in court via a class action, there are any number of lawyers prepared to work on a no win no fee basis to get a name for themselves in crypto , and likely win a huge compensation case. Do the math, read the terms of the deal offered, 1/6 of stratis is a huge amount, there is a case here if the stratis devs abandon blitz.

And what should we do?
Big Naturals

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

And what should we do?

I suggest we wait for more news from stratis devs regarding blitz as the first stratis sidechain as outlined in the stratis whitepaper. If that doesn't eventuate (I.e blitz isn't the first stratis sidechain and something else is) then we cross that bridge if and when we come to it, but for now we have no reason to doubt stratis devs, the bittrex delisting has nothing to do with stratis devs, any connection being made between bittrex and stratis devs abandoning blitz is FUD.

Don't forget stratis devs are probably blitz whales too, they have no reason to ditch blitz and risk a possible legal fight they could easily lose, or at best win but waste valuable resources like time, focus, and money.
buta

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

And what should we do?

I suggest we wait for more news from stratis devs regarding blitz as the first stratis sidechain as outlined in the stratis whitepaper. If that doesn't eventuate (I.e blitz isn't the first stratis sidechain and something else is) then we cross that bridge if and when we come to it, but for now we have no reason to doubt stratis devs, the bittrex delisting has nothing to do with stratis devs, any connection being made between bittrex and stratis devs abandoning blitz is FUD.

Don't forget stratis devs are probably blitz whales too, they have no reason to ditch blitz and risk a possible legal fight they could easily lose, or at best win but waste valuable resources like time, focus, and money.

Stratis guys are Blitz whales ?

Naaaah.... SUPER-whales ATM  Grin
Big Naturals

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

And what should we do?

Blitz is seriously undervalued, the smart money is accumulating,  whatever happens blitz holders will do ok!
buta

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

And what should we do?

Blitz is seriously undervalued, the smart money is accumulating,  whatever happens blitz holders will do ok!

Time will tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: