Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE  (Read 84545 times)
NASdaq

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:21:33 AM

Is Killakem still remain the dev of this coin?

Unknown, but Blitz does get a mention in the Stratis whitepaper, so he hasn't exactly forgotten about it
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:23:49 AM

this good concept for the crypto I hope it will be successfull
but still no exchanges yet?

No. It is on bittrex, always, https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-blitz
kylro

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:02:08 AM

I don't understand the problem between stratis and blitz (english not my mother tongue)
Can you explain in few word ?

And what is the conclusion ? time to buy or not ?
crypacryp

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:23:06 PM

Multipool is dead, is blitz PoW-mineable still?
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:55:16 AM

I don't understand the problem between stratis and blitz (english not my mother tongue)
Can you explain in few word ?

And what is the conclusion ? time to buy or not ?

Someone started a discussion thread here   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1768875.0

It's got some info for you
Pixelhouse

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:39:23 PM

Question i just downloaded the latest blitz-qt.exe (v3).
However my connection stays at 0 connections when i try to update my old blitzcoin wallet.dat file.

What i did was replace the wallet.dat file in appdata, and opened up the new app.
However it does not sync, any help with this pls?
Edgemaster

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

Question i just downloaded the latest blitz-qt.exe (v3).
However my connection stays at 0 connections when i try to update my old blitzcoin wallet.dat file.

What i did was replace the wallet.dat file in appdata, and opened up the new app.
However it does not sync, any help with this pls?

add this to your conf file

addnode=2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=erw2yghhcj6grtgk.onion
addnode=g2yq2bcrjnhvnein.onion
addnode=iulaxtnapacwkakw.onion
addnode=kdvsh7ruwl6fxrx3.onion
addnode=nsc2oxqsg4v6ktgs.onion
addnode=pqmcy5csgvkmxefz.onion
addnode=r3uqgjyd6xmheuf4.onion
addnode=svirnmlkfwjiigpd.onion
addnode=unsbxigw4ip5vcgq.onion
addnode=vppg5ci5dzu34gwf.onion
addnode=ywjsa2dgrqlkvdxu.onion

chat

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

On the 5th November it was our 2 year anniversary  Smiley
Hi there, Back in November 2014 I bought blitzcoin.
This week I tried to view my address on the current block explorer but it does not show up. Where are my blitzcoins that I bought in 2014

How do i use my blitzcoins. I have my original wallet.

Send them back to the place they originate from. May the odds be that the chain is diluted with dust spam to glowing embers thus block explorer could not find ur addy. Or u got conned and block explorer went on to fork chain. Could that be?

Hey guys,
The blitz address below is what i used. Which chain does this address belong to:
BAG8TqxDFLmX1Czui3LkihwqKRfNT1HuFa

Which coin developers are developing it
Thanks for all help

CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME ANY CLUE ON WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL BLITZCOIN I BOUGHT AND SENT TO THAT ADDRESS ABOVE. WHICH CHAIN THAT HOLDS THE ADDRESS ABOVE AND IS RUNNING
ANY HELP THANKS
Edgemaster

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 07:44:25 AM

i think you are on the wrong thread,

did you mean this coin ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509173.0

rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 08:30:47 PM

Can the devs PLEASE help support this Coin by making sure the Faucet on poswallet.com doesn't dry up? To my knowledge, the BLITZ Faucet there has ALWAYS been empty. Contributing even a small amount will spark the interests of Members & ultimately drive them to become long-term investors, as they will want to purchase more BLITZ after getting a small taste! Besides that, it is a GREAT way to support YOUR Coin..

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:58:24 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 12:27:42 AM by skidog

Can the devs PLEASE help support this Coin by making sure the Faucet on poswallet.com doesn't dry up? To my knowledge, the BLITZ Faucet there has ALWAYS been empty. Contributing even a small amount will spark the interests of Members & ultimately drive them to become long-term investors, as they will want to purchase more BLITZ after getting a small taste! Besides that, it is a GREAT way to support YOUR Coin...
Will send some this week. Anything new happening with this coin? Just set up a new wallet. All went well with no problems.
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:06:23 AM

Maybe we need to send them a message about the faucet being empty.  I will send some up tonight. Anybody else want to help.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:35:19 AM

such good promise but these useless devs are frittering it away.  and what's this re. statis or what?

any updates would be nice, wtf?  no idea how this hasn't been delisted from trex yet LMAO!! wtf?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:07:44 AM

such good promise but these useless devs are frittering it away.  and what's this re. statis or what?

any updates would be nice, wtf?  no idea how this hasn't been delisted from trex yet LMAO!! wtf?

It is hard to believe the dev team are too busy with Stratis to find 15 minutes to update everyone about what's going on with blitz. We must conclude the silence for all these months is deliberate, but to what end, we can only guess.
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:38:59 PM

such good promise but these useless devs are frittering it away.  and what's this re. statis or what?

any updates would be nice, wtf?  no idea how this hasn't been delisted from trex yet LMAO!! wtf?

It is hard to believe the dev team are too busy with Stratis to find 15 minutes to update everyone about what's going on with blitz. We must conclude the silence for all these months is deliberate, but to what end, we can only guess.
Any news? Anything happening with this coin?
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:33:32 PM

we are almost at the point:  no news is a good news  Undecided

among good - still on BitTrex
among bad - The Viral Exchange is in stagnation - no ICOs promos, so I think there's almost no profit

did any of the holders >15k $BLITZ receive the BLITZ rewards for the last February (or January)Huh 
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:48:21 PM

same question mon ami.

devs wtf you guys up to?  (beside accumulating??) lolz

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:06:53 PM

we are almost at the point:  no news is a good news  Undecided

among good - still on BitTrex
among bad - The Viral Exchange is in stagnation - no ICOs promos, so I think there's almost no profit

did any of the holders >15k $BLITZ receive the BLITZ rewards for the last February (or January)Huh 

The Viral Exchange was growing quite well for a few months late last year, but so far this year has been disappointing.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:37:31 PM

same question mon ami.

devs wtf you guys up to?  (beside accumulating??) lolz

I was once a part of the team for this heap of garbage; one of the reasons I relinquished my position was due to the fact that killakem (aka Chris Trew) was unwilling to post updates or communicate with the community on btctalk. He said it wasn't worth his time lol.

I'm fairly sure that, after killa couldn't get the community to expand the blitz coin supply and launch an ICO in the process, he began working on stratis. Shortly after, Blitz made it's one and only upward move to 20k sats and it's been crickets ever since lol.

When the silence began, killa slowly removed himself from this shit show. Blitz was changed to Blitzcash, a new thread was made and xrobesx was offered a hefty sum of coins to be the front man dev. I think killa knew that he'd already dipped on his first project, known as Fibre coin, so he needed to cover his tracks before dipping out on the second.

In order to dox himself, there had to be as little evidence as possible pointing to his two scamcoins and the fact that he was the lead on both. Now, I will admit that this is partly speculation, but after being in the blitz team chat with killakem for about 18 months, it was very easy to garner exactly what type of person Chris is and there ain't nothin Trew about him.

I'd definitely say buy blitz at your own risk. I'd say the same about Stratis, but it appears they are at least running a semi-legit operation over there. I'm not totally on the up and up with that project though tbh. After seeing killakem in action behind closed doors, I vowed to never touch anything he's involved with again.

DYOR!!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:08:50 PM

I was once a part of the team for this heap of garbage; one of the reasons I relinquished my position was due to the fact that killakem (aka Chris Trew) was unwilling to post updates or communicate with the community on btctalk. He said it wasn't worth his time lol.

I'm fairly sure that, after killa couldn't get the community to expand the blitz coin supply and launch an ICO in the process, he began working on stratis. Shortly after, Blitz made it's one and only upward move to 20k sats and it's been crickets ever since lol.

When the silence began, killa slowly removed himself from this shit show. Blitz was changed to Blitzcash, a new thread was made and xrobesx was offered a hefty sum of coins to be the front man dev. I think killa knew that he'd already dipped on his first project, known as Fibre coin, so he needed to cover his tracks before dipping out on the second.

In order to dox himself, there had to be as little evidence as possible pointing to his two scamcoins and the fact that he was the lead on both. Now, I will admit that this is partly speculation, but after being in the blitz team chat with killakem for about 18 months, it was very easy to garner exactly what type of person Chris is and there ain't nothin Trew about him.

I'd definitely say buy blitz at your own risk. I'd say the same about Stratis, but it appears they are at least running a semi-legit operation over there. I'm not totally on the up and up with that project though tbh. After seeing killakem in action behind closed doors, I vowed to never touch anything he's involved with again.

DYOR!!

This is my assessment too, killakem prepared to burn anyone to get what he wants. Fibre and Blitz investors both cast off, very shameful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: