Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Gambling is Fun?  (Read 20522 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 11:23:32 AM

I find it fun because it is a challenge and I always find them fun to do. Sort of like crossword puzzles or board games. I find them fun and challenging when you are playing against the right opponent that is. Wink

This is really fun if you play with other gamblers as your opponents but when we talk about online gambling the fun it gives is i guess much lesser and the worst thing about gambling is playing with those bots

do you mean playing the game using bots or playing the game against the bots?
because these are two completely different thing. playing against bots or in other words playing against the house is not that bad but i understand that it is a lot better to play against a player.

also playing games using a bot, or in other words using an automation is so much better than playing by hand and betting manually because it is faster and also free of emotions.

--looking for signature--
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:28:02 AM

I find it fun because it is a challenge and I always find them fun to do. Sort of like crossword puzzles or board games. I find them fun and challenging when you are playing against the right opponent that is. Wink

This is really fun if you play with other gamblers as your opponents but when we talk about online gambling the fun it gives is i guess much lesser and the worst thing about gambling is playing with those bots

because these are two completely different thing. playing against bots or in other words playing against the house is not that bad but i understand that it is a lot better to play against a player.

also playing games using a bot, or in other words using an automation is so much better than playing by hand and betting manually because it is faster and also free of emotions.

I was actually referring to playing against bots since we are talking about the fun it can give us. Playing games using bots is much worst lol if we are talking about fun then that one is pointless.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:47:11 AM

something is always fun if it involves something improtant which you can earn or lose.
well would it be fun if you would risk for example your life? thats just nonsense, i think it is fun only if you want to spend your time with small money risks

It is also fun when you win most  of your bets and i personally think that fun is when you enjoying something Isn't it ? so in my opinion gambling is only fun when you win and make some coins. And if you loose your money in bet then it is no more fun for you, after loosing money you have regret why you place bet.
skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:53:29 AM

Why everyone is using the Word of Fun for only gambling, if gambling is a game, so all games are interesting and entertainment, not funny, Gambling is not a drama or play, it is a real and mind blowing game.
For me, nothing is funny in gambling.
What do you think of FUN in gambling?     

well people like to win money i think,also games like poker is very fun even if played without money, most of gambling are just card games which i like anyway
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:48:10 PM

Why everyone is using the Word of Fun for only gambling, if gambling is a game, so all games are interesting and entertainment, not funny, Gambling is not a drama or play, it is a real and mind blowing game.

well people like to win money i think,also games like poker is very fun even if played without money, most of gambling are just card games which i like anyway

If there are no stake in a game that is not called gambling but if there are no stake that would just be called a game! but a card poker game is certainly fun when played with friends and family member, but if you played it with a stake like money then that would not be fun if you certainly lose and it will be a troublesome for some people because their are a cost in playing gambling now that would be very heart throbbing for them.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:53:32 PM

According to you Fun and Funny are the same. I think there are difference between the two , Funny it makes you laugh while Fun is something when you enjoy yourself and having a good time. For me gambling is fun because i am enjoying myself and i always have a good time playing on it win or lose.
I think that how can people still enjoy and are fun when they feel the loss in gambling? the only one who can make you happy when the gamble is when you can be profit and win in gambling. but in gambling you can not always win? there are times when you lose and if people lose I'm sure everyone would be sad?
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:45:14 PM

I was actually referring to playing against bots since we are talking about the fun it can give us. Playing games using bots is much worst lol if we are talking about fun then that one is pointless.
Yep if you want to have fun you should play manually, when playing manually you'll try to bet higher amounts(when you lose a few bets) and who knows you might win.(this is what makes it fun) Cheesy
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:23:09 PM

Yep if you want to have fun you should play manually, when playing manually you'll try to bet higher amounts(when you lose a few bets) and who knows you might win.(this is what makes it fun) Cheesy

Automatic gambling is just a fast Forward to be broke. Why skip all the good part? I always prefer Manual gambling.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:27:29 PM

is gambling really funnn..... I know its all depend in our personal perception but still, the place where we loose more money than we win...
so is it really fun to gamble???
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:42:27 PM

yeah, i like the feeling that i might make some good money out of the gambling, in this way i would bet loaded for life and wouldnt need to work

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:51:34 PM

yeah, i like the feeling that i might make some good money out of the gambling, in this way i would bet loaded for life and wouldnt need to work
feeling like that that makes a lot of people hooked. Well, I was also like that. when gambling, and feel the adrenaline that makes us become higher, making us feel eager to win the gamble, it feels so good. but, I think it also makes a lot of money I lost. but I would probably try a better

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:07:14 PM

I think playing against bot is useless most of the times. Bots are programmed in such a way that they never lose as they are pre-programmed.  Playing with real humans can be more fun  Wink

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:13:05 PM

I think playing against bot is useless most of the times. Bots are programmed in such a way that they never lose as they are pre-programmed.  Playing with real humans can be more fun  Wink

I agree with you playing with real humans are more fun rather than playing against bots and that is going to be applicable if you are going to play poker.

It is very exciting when you are playing against them and you are winning the house, that is much more interesting at all.

Vires in Numeris
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:03:34 PM

is gambling really funnn..... I know its all depend in our personal perception but still, the place where we loose more money than we win...
so is it really fun to gamble???
Yes it is fun for some folks, i personally gamble occasionally, while having fun i tend to make small profit sometimes. Cheesy
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:35:34 PM

Gambling is fun because of the kick that some people get from it while playing, that is why some people find it fun.
I can be fun sometimes but for me it is only fun when I am with some friends.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:07:12 AM

Automatic gambling is just a fast Forward to be broke. Why skip all the good part? I always prefer Manual gambling.

doing manual ways on gambling is really fun especially if we play to those other gamblers face to face rather than facing on the monitor. For me it is kind the boring even if it is manually done still face to face battle is more exciting
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:24:50 AM

Gambling for Fun, not just to win money, can still be rewarding. You can learn good gambling habits by playing for the fun of the game instead of for money. Don't think of money you spent gambling as money you 'lost.
Yes, gambling really make us fun especially when we win, but once we play gambling there is always a risk and we all know that so don't expect that we can win all the time, if we lose it's okay cause that's what you pay for your entertainment.  Grin

Exactly, gambling is fun when you are enjoying at the same with together the experience of earning some money when you are going to gamble.

But the essence of why gambling is fun that people who have a very lucky day always, they are the one who are having fun with it.

Being fun is always when you are winning.
Winning is really the one why we really want to play gambling. Once we win in a game we can really actually become greedy in that moment and were wanting more. But not all of us are like that. Yes some of us become greedy after winning but some of us wants to stop after winning cause their where thinking that if they continue to play maybe then can lose in the end.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:09:49 PM

doing manual ways on gambling is really fun especially if we play to those other gamblers face to face rather than facing on the monitor. For me it is kind the boring even if it is manually done still face to face battle is more exciting

It can only occur on live games for gambling on casino's but here in bitcoin gambling you can never feel the fun in it because you are alone in playing it, but yes the feeling of uneasiness is not there if you can play it in casino's but why apply live casino's on bitcoin situation cause we are here in a bitcoin forum and talking about online gambling, but well gambling it gambling and I could never say such thing that forbids anyone from saying opinions about gambling itself.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:04:29 PM

It is fun and one way to get away yourself from stress,in the sense that you had your time for yourself.Where your kinda of person that gambling will give you time to relax and get you away from your personal problem.Its your another way of enjoying yourself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:51:17 PM

It is fun and one way to get away yourself from stress,in the sense that you had your time for yourself.Where your kinda of person that gambling will give you time to relax and get you away from your personal problem.Its your another way of enjoying yourself.

But it can quickly turn into another problem if you can't control yourself: loosing. So we gotta be careful before playing with money. It might be just a piece of paper, but that piece of paper can change our lives one day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: