Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:31:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling crying thread  (Read 5283 times)
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:58:43 PM

My biggest loss was during a ame of progressive slot wins. I started with 0.1 BTC and worked my luck all the way up to more than 4 BTC, but I was too greedy and instead of cashing out I simply spent my time playing more and more.

I went from 0.1 BTC, to 4 BTC in 10 minutes, and from 4 BTC, to 0 BTC in 20 minutes.

I didn't cry tho..

You should cry. It is healthy, let it all out. You will feel a lot better when you release your emotions. This has been scientifically documented.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/benefits-of-a-good-cry-crying-science_us_55dca26fe4b0a40aa3ac4e30

Otherwise, your emotions will be suppressed and you will never know when the negative feelings will strike you.

Nah I didn't feel like crying. I was just mad for some time, but it did not last, because at the end of the day I only lost 0.1 BTC.
If I had actually put 4 BTC to end up to 0, then yes I would cry and be mad for a month or two.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:19:01 PM

Please post here to cry about your gambling losses. No bragging about winnings or tips please, this is only for pure crying, whining, complaining, and venting your frustrations.

This thread had to be made because there are too many crying threads, this should help save forum space.

I believe this thread should be stickied as well.

Then I'm raging about my 0.01 to 0.017 then lost and my 0.02 to 0.05 or my 0.01 to 0.027

The biggest was 0.005 to 0.20 I have no idea how  I did it.

Bustabit I went from .007 to 0.21 .

Never withdrew and lost it all.

Most rage directed towards myself for being a greedy pig.

Hogs get fat pigs get slaughtered.

All from dice.
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:29:47 PM

Just to let everyone know, this thread is a safe space. You will be free from judgment, and should not hold anything back when sharing your emotions. Let this be a therapeutic moment indeed

Account recovered 08-12-2019
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:09:01 PM

I think we do not deserve to cry over the loss in gambling, if you are willing to take risks to bet, you should be able to accept defeat without feeling sad

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
andycarrol

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:12:40 PM

I ever felt sad when I make a parlay and only lost one team, I'm sad because it is a big amount if I win Cry
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:51:40 PM

I never cry in my loses even i lose so much money in gambling it doesn't mean that i will cry.. Maybe i will regret this is i think the best title for this thread.. maybe for other people they crying because they hit the jackpot and they can live to be rich.
Or maybe he or she is rich person and they are losing it all in gambling and now result to be poor.. thats why they are crying...
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:03:45 PM

My biggest loss was during a ame of progressive slot wins. I started with 0.1 BTC and worked my luck all the way up to more than 4 BTC, but I was too greedy and instead of cashing out I simply spent my time playing more and more.

I went from 0.1 BTC, to 4 BTC in 10 minutes, and from 4 BTC, to 0 BTC in 20 minutes.

I didn't cry tho..

You should cry. It is healthy, let it all out. You will feel a lot better when you release your emotions. This has been scientifically documented.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/benefits-of-a-good-cry-crying-science_us_55dca26fe4b0a40aa3ac4e30

Otherwise, your emotions will be suppressed and you will never know when the negative feelings will strike you.

Nah I didn't feel like crying. I was just mad for some time, but it did not last, because at the end of the day I only lost 0.1 BTC.
If I had actually put 4 BTC to end up to 0, then yes I would cry and be mad for a month or two.

That is what most people seem to forget.
That 4 BTC (in your case) is just a number and only becomes a profit when you would have withdrawn it.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:17:17 PM

I think we do not deserve to cry over the loss in gambling, if you are willing to take risks to bet, you should be able to accept defeat without feeling sad
Yeah I agree, except for those who using their whole salary into gambling. Sometimes I also feel regret with my losing, but no need to cry it since it just a small part of my money and I still can afford it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
RoommateAgreement

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:22:47 PM

i have never lost anything big in my gamblings because i don't bet big and also my total loss is not so much big either when i deduct the wins.

but today after seeing the price closing in on nearly $640 i am crying for every satoshi that i have lost because what i have lost could have worth 3 times more now.

Buying the dip...
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:07:34 PM

My last bet is lose too on Euro 2016 first game France vs Romania. I bet big on France because i'm sure they can beat romania With a big score. But, they cant make more goals. I'm really pissed and want to cry.
How much you are loses honestly if i am in your place i can only regret not to cry is non sense lose.
You are just bad luck thats why you lose but if you are sports bettor you can still recover it..
Barbut

Activity: 1694

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:14:21 PM

I lost some money yesterday on slots, 0.15 btc on slots are like nothing. I think I didn't play more then 10 minute's and I was on zero. I tried my luck, but slots asking for huge bankroll.
I placed some betts on today's Euro games. If Poland and Germany win today I will cut my losses a bit, if not then I can really start to cry.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:00:07 PM

Never try to cry in gambling even i lose lots of balance.. maybe if i hit a number in digit lottery it makes me cry if i am lucky to hit the digit you will be one of them..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
JasonXG

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:53:54 PM

I won't lie, once I went from 0.007 to 0.20 I cried and cried. I was such an idiot. I was angry with myself only myself to blame. Then I still sent and lost another $7 very quickly a few days after. I obviously dont learn my lesson and like to lose my coin. I'm getting netter, I will invest in the house rather Smiley
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:36:12 AM

Keep sharing your stories guys. I am reading them all, and so is the rest of the community I am sure.

fakegambler

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:45:12 AM

Damn, I cry because my big bet in last yea, I lost 1 year salary, damn I was almost kill myself.  Angry Angry
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:09:12 AM

Damn, I cry because my big bet in last yea, I lost 1 year salary, damn I was almost kill myself.  Angry Angry

I am so sorry to hear that has happened to you. Do you know what the bet was in particular? You don't have to share details if you're not comfortable.

copaamerica

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:14:55 AM

I think this post will be very popular like other gambling discussion thread, because most ppl are gamblers and always lose money. A poor ppl gathered thread.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:27:45 AM

I keep chasing my losses and then it backfired and I really lose big amount. I know 0.1 btc is not big enough for others but for me whose balance is not even 1 btc then its really a big loss. I keep betting this amount and in just a few seconds I lost it and then bet again and loss again. I'm so angry with myself afterwards because I can't control myself. I really really need self-control so for now I just avoid gambling sites.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:31:47 AM

At start I was feeling to cry at big losses when I started playing. Now it has been long time and I saw many ups and downs in gambling practice so I got used with every kind of situation now. It is a bad feeling for few seconds after every loss now but don't have much effect like before. We simply can not be effect proof as we have feelings.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:32:52 AM

I keep chasing my losses and then it backfired and I really lose big amount. I know 0.1 btc is not big enough for others but for me whose balance is not even 1 btc then its really a big loss. I keep betting this amount and in just a few seconds I lost it and then bet again and loss again. I'm so angry with myself afterwards because I can't control myself. I really really need self-control so for now I just avoid gambling sites.
just happen to me mate i bought dbic coin for my investment then play spare btc for dice game in yobit when i got loss i feel that i need to regain my loses so i decided to use my dbic coin ending up to lose everything now so mad because it is a week earnings from my siggy,  now i'm zero again. my bad ass keep saying never again but as always losing my btc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: