Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create the illusion of 11million$ marketcap with only a 100k$ presale  (Read 1726 times)
gustav (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:40:35 AM

@gustav
You mirrored my sentiments exactly.. well said !

The key to take notice of his comment is..
A more constructive & healthy direction in the scene will produce a larger profit (if that is what you care about)

You either support Crypto & profiting from it all..
or
You are here simply to profit from anything it any cost (even if it damages our potential)

The answer lies with each one of us 1 by 1
We all have to make a choice when no one is looking privately.
There will be an opportunity.. a temptation..
Does that little voice tell you ahh well.. if i only support a semi-scammy project for a *little* profit it will be ok ?
If so you need to rethink what your doing.
And remember each of our actions adds up.. we are pieces to the larger machine at work.
if we all do just *little* bit of sleazy greedy bullshit.. that means.. the majority is doing it !
When it gets to that point we have a nasty problem on our hands  Undecided

We can only preach it and hope others start preaching it too.

Ultimately there will be a break in the scene between the money-whores who are after quick bucks and don't care and the ones who demand a transparent distribution and clean quality-coins with equal opportunity for everyone to profit.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:54:44 PM

Judging from the strong affinity to post very long and often cryptic walls of texts, Gustav and Spoetnik could be related. Same family? Cousins?
gustav (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:12:25 PM

Judging from the strong affinity to post very long and often cryptic walls of texts, Gustav and Spoetnik could be related. Same family? Cousins?

Didn't know my posts are cryptic. That's likely subjective and could have to do with either lack of knowledge or lack of IQ on your end.

Nope, not Spoetnik. But we share similar opinions on presale, that's correct.

How about you mind your own business instead of spamming this thread btw? I don't like you.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:56:51 PM

We are just two random guys here who share some perspective.
I know nothing about gustav really.. and we have never really talked. (that i recall)
Believe it or not guys many of us share these views on ICO schemes.
They are just not healthy !

FUD first & ask questions later™
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 03:06:41 AM

That's a pretty good summary of what's going on with these icos.
POW is the only way to go.

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:46:40 AM

Pfff, there is not even profit in icos compared to a good longterm pow-coin.

Not to disagree with your ICO premise but alot of "good" POW coins many people absolutely lost their shirts on. I remember when Monero was selling for 5 dollars a coin in its early polo days and it plummeted to pennies over the course a few months, I remember when Darkcoin hit $20, now it's sitting at $8. Litecoin maxed out at what, $30-40 or so? Now it's $5.40.  Even Bitcoin went from $1,000 in late 2013 to $250 a year later.

I know I know, some people will say "well you should have been a better trader", but not everyone is a daytrader or checks their investments every 24 hours, some just want to buy something and forget about it for 6-12 months minimum and frankly so far in that regard most crypto projects are terrible investments. That's not to say they may not explode in value if you give them a few more years but so far most are easy ways to lose your wallet.

However I WILL say if the software is that damn good, no matter how crooked its origins it won't matter of it has a real world use case. People can whine about Bill Gates stealing DOS 40 years later but it didn't hurt Microsoft's stock in the long run. In the end that's just all soap opera babble, if something is that good it can change society or make other people money it will succeed.

Also one more comment on the POW thing, there's been a heck of alot more  "ninja launch" POW scam coins than ICOs over the past few years, the thing with ICOs is they generally are bigger marketcaps and more players so obviously more attention and more FUD gets on them. But i'm not going to cry for miners, there's been plenty of crappy cottage industry coins for them to mine and dump on noobs for years and I don't see it going away anytime soon.
antiscam2000

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:36:38 PM

Apes be like: "what's the next big ico?"
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: