Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECHO] ECHO | The Encrypted Chat + Blockchain Wallet 2.0 for everybody  (Read 7558 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 03:42:04 PM

Why are people not reading this thread?? This is NOT a coin!  Cheesy

obvious. post count, signature money you name it.

however, it would be better to move this thread to service announcements @chris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:05:05 PM

That is correct, I was once mistaken for this to be a coin since it was in the Altcoin / ANN thread. But I appreciate the ECHO endeavor. Goodluck DEVS..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 12:40:07 AM

Why are people not reading this thread?? This is NOT a coin!  Cheesy

That is correct, I was once mistaken for this to be a coin since it was in the Altcoin / ANN thread. But I appreciate the ECHO endeavor. Goodluck DEVS..

why is this posted here by the way? and why do this project have crowdfunding?
there's just a lot of people wanting to fund and profit so if they see this to be a worth investing, they will invest to it. that includes me  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 09:18:05 PM

We are still working out the best offer to all of you. OFC we want to give you all more than just an app.

Imagine you could have a cool fun chat messenger on your phone that gives you total privacy. All your messages are encrypted and decentralized. All messages will be deleted after a short time period like Snapchat, if you choice so!! Nobody will be able to read your messages, your voice, your life stream. You will have total privacy between your friends. How much is that worth to you? No more blackmailing, data mining, NSA and so on.

Now think a step further, you have this ultimate secure chat app. And now you can send your favorite digital money with it!! Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum you name it! You can finally use it real life! Send it to your friends, hold it a completely decentralized wallet. You own your private keys! You have total control of your funds all in one app/wallet.

The kicker is, we also offer price stable digital fiat currencies like USD, EUR or CNY. With ECHO you will send USD around the world in 3 seconds, including clearing! Blocktime is 3 seconds!

Will this run on the Bitshares blockchain?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:35:42 AM

We are still working out the best offer to all of you. OFC we want to give you all more than just an app.

Imagine you could have a cool fun chat messenger on your phone that gives you total privacy. All your messages are encrypted and decentralized. All messages will be deleted after a short time period like Snapchat, if you choice so!! Nobody will be able to read your messages, your voice, your life stream. You will have total privacy between your friends. How much is that worth to you? No more blackmailing, data mining, NSA and so on.

Now think a step further, you have this ultimate secure chat app. And now you can send your favorite digital money with it!! Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum you name it! You can finally use it real life! Send it to your friends, hold it a completely decentralized wallet. You own your private keys! You have total control of your funds all in one app/wallet.

The kicker is, we also offer price stable digital fiat currencies like USD, EUR or CNY. With ECHO you will send USD around the world in 3 seconds, including clearing! Blocktime is 3 seconds!

Yes, Echo will be running on the BitShares Graphene Blockchain. We are planning to provide special gateway and bridge services for other digital currencies. Users can either use MPA (BitAssets) or a 1:1 collateralised Sidechain. I don´t like Exchange issued IOU and will avoid them at all costs!! No more goxxing. More details on that in the future.

there's just a lot of people wanting to fund and profit so if they see this to be a worth investing, they will invest to it. that includes me  Grin

Sorry, I was unaware there is another sub-forum thread for Blockchain wallets. Thanks @favdesu to correct me.

Short update. We are at a lot of Blockchain & Startup Meetups in south Germany. Say Hi when you see us.

https://steemit.com/echo/@chris4210/christoph-hering-founder-of-echo-and-blockpos-short-answer-on-the-future-of-blockchain-at

We are also organizing our own monthly meetups in Munich. Visit us at Wayra, Werk1 or MyFable.

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@chris4210/blockchain-insights-and-the-future-of-bitcoin-ethereum-and-bitshares-myfable-28-06-2016-7-pm

cheers

Visit us at www.payger.com
bitsurfer2014

Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:28:44 PM

Yes, Echo will be running on the BitShares Graphene Blockchain. We are planning to provide special gateway and bridge services for other digital currencies. Users can either use MPA (BitAssets) or a 1:1 collateralised Sidechain. I don´t like Exchange issued IOU and will avoid them at all costs!! No more goxxing. More details on that in the future.

there's just a lot of people wanting to fund and profit so if they see this to be a worth investing, they will invest to it. that includes me  Grin

Sorry, I was unaware there is another sub-forum thread for Blockchain wallets. Thanks @favdesu to correct me.

Short update. We are at a lot of Blockchain & Startup Meetups in south Germany. Say Hi when you see us.

https://steemit.com/echo/@chris4210/christoph-hering-founder-of-echo-and-blockpos-short-answer-on-the-future-of-blockchain-at

We are also organizing our own monthly meetups in Munich. Visit us at Wayra, Werk1 or MyFable.

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@chris4210/blockchain-insights-and-the-future-of-bitcoin-ethereum-and-bitshares-myfable-28-06-2016-7-pm

cheers

cool, 2 in 1 app for crypto enthusiasts....Encrypted messaging plus multi crypto payment system will be a game changer

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 03:20:12 PM

cheers

isn't there like a limitation for graphene based messages?

hananl1styo

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:28:23 AM

translate for indonesian language

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1513113.0
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:20:42 PM

Sounds interesting watching your project, best of luck to your app.

Waiting for more info about the crowfunding and shares.
hananl1styo

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:48:04 AM

hello dev, i still not receive my bounty, you said from PM already send, but until now i not received my bounty.

thanks
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:36:49 AM

Is there any type of sharedrop for BTS holders? I know it's not a coin, maybe there's reward tokens.
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 09:46:30 AM

hello dev, i still not receive my bounty, you said from PM already send, but until now i not received my bounty.

thanks

Hi Hananl,

thank you for the reminder. The funds got stuck in a confirmation e-mail. I sent it to just now. Thank you for your great work!

Is there any type of sharedrop for BTS holders? I know it's not a coin, maybe there's reward tokens.

We do not plan to sharedrop on BTS holders. Our crowdfunding plans include next to a Kickstarter also a potential ICO. Stay tuned for more updates.

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:20:46 PM

this looks like a interesting app

following thread

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
hananl1styo

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:36:13 PM

thanks

Hi Hananl,

thank you for the reminder. The funds got stuck in a confirmation e-mail. I sent it to just now. Thank you for your great work!

We do not plan to sharedrop on BTS holders. Our crowdfunding plans include next to a Kickstarter also a potential ICO. Stay tuned for more updates.

thanks bounty received
Breadpudding

Activity: 76
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:00:44 PM

Interesting project, best of luck on your future plans Smiley
compmaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:44:14 PM

I want some coins. Too bad I can't get any yet.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:10:54 PM

Interesting project, best of luck on your future plans Smiley

Definitely a world changer on this. Instead of supporting ICO, why don't we support such projects that are truly ground breaking like this.

Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 11:28:12 AM

Here is a short update from our site: http://cointelegraph.com/news/powered-by-blockchain-new-decentralized-messenger-to-save-data-battery-and-time

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 08:13:51 PM

Looks good, especially the multimedia chat!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 04:29:12 PM

well... let's hope they will deliver...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: