Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Company looking for large amounts (50-100K$ in BTC)  (Read 1064 times)
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:22:58 PM

As a company you can go to one of the big exchanges that accept bank deposit and buy from them directly, here you raise a lot of suspicion asking for such amounts from normal person.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:04:46 PM

If you are really looking for the bitcoins then you can swift transfer to my account and I will make the bitcoins transfer as soon as I get the money Swift transferred .
regor

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:39:11 PM

Does the OP have an established bitcoin talk account to begin the first part of verification?

I agree with most people on here with the established campaign financing. Even if you got 25 BTC from an established exchange it would help in proving you're legit.
freebets

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:24:15 PM

If you are really looking for the bitcoins then you can swift transfer to my account and I will make the bitcoins transfer as soon as I get the money Swift transferred .
wow and you have 50k btc Huh? be aware op dont send any swift to this guy he dont have btc
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 12:09:10 AM

sent pm will see if legit

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:17:50 AM

The payment will be made through a SWIFT transfer, and we can arrange our bank to provide any proof of the execution of the wire to your bank account and you can also call them if you want or need to.

Basically, when you get the confirmation that the wire have been actually executed (We will arrange our bank to provide you the necessary documents), and when you received the wire in your bank account we ask you to release the bitcoins.
For clarification, bitcoin should only be released to the OP upon independent verification/confirmation from your own bank that funds have been received and that they cannot be reversed.

Your ID requirement is one that will most likely turn off many legit sellers, and will open people up to the risk of identity theft. For amounts this large, I would suggest that you wire USD to your bitfinex account that you can use to purchase BTC at what will most likely be rates that are in line with the market.
I am sorry I would not even do this with independent verification.  I have done to much research with some of these scams.  This could be someone with another persons bank information to make a legit wire, only to find out later that the account information was stolen and they are gone with the BTC leaving you in a lot of trouble.  Worst yet, this could be some form of terrorist cell laundering money.  I just did a check myself and with a new coinbase account you can get 70 to 100k USD in BTC in just under 10 days.  I have been in business for many years and one thing I can be sure of is that if this was a legal up front company, they would not be here asking for that much in BTC.  SCAM written all over it.  DO NOT TRUST.  If you doubt me, call any BTC friendly bank and tell them what you are looking to do for this company.  I bet if you are in the USA, Homeland will be at your door within hours.

Please retract offer, lock thread and go get this money from a legal source such as coinbase, a company registered to do this for you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:25:22 AM

PLEASE Do not do this.  They could be using a stolen account which no one has realized is stolen yet, because nothing has been missing.  Once the money is in your account, it can be traced, but once you send that BTC out, they could disappear leaving you holding the loaded gun with nothing buy an BTC address you sent to which will not be traceable to anyone. 

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:32:14 AM

The payment will be made through a SWIFT transfer, and we can arrange our bank to provide any proof of the execution of the wire to your bank account and you can also call them if you want or need to.

Basically, when you get the confirmation that the wire have been actually executed (We will arrange our bank to provide you the necessary documents), and when you received the wire in your bank account we ask you to release the bitcoins.
For clarification, bitcoin should only be released to the OP upon independent verification/confirmation from your own bank that funds have been received and that they cannot be reversed.

Your ID requirement is one that will most likely turn off many legit sellers, and will open people up to the risk of identity theft. For amounts this large, I would suggest that you wire USD to your bitfinex account that you can use to purchase BTC at what will most likely be rates that are in line with the market.
I am sorry I would not even do this with independent verification.  I have done to much research with some of these scams.  This could be someone with another persons bank information to make a legit wire, only to find out later that the account information was stolen and they are gone with the BTC leaving you in a lot of trouble.  Worst yet, this could be some form of terrorist cell laundering money.  I just did a check myself and with a new coinbase account you can get 70 to 100k USD in BTC in just under 10 days.  I have been in business for many years and one thing I can be sure of is that if this was a legal up front company, they would not be here asking for that much in BTC.  SCAM written all over it.  DO NOT TRUST.  If you doubt me, call any BTC friendly bank and tell them what you are looking to do for this company.  I bet if you are in the USA, Homeland will be at your door within hours.

Please retract offer, lock thread and go get this money from a legal source such as coinbase, a company registered to do this for you.
Any transaction over 10k needs to be reported and filed to the Feds under special condition for anti money laundering laws. I think maybe this person is just a scammer and not a terrorist trying to launder money because they could do so $9,000 at a time without needing to be publicly sketchy on an internet forum.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: