Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Company looking for large amounts (50-100K$ in BTC)  (Read 1066 times)
DelanovaLTD (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:46:18 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 09:12:51 PM by DelanovaLTD

Dear,

We are a seychelles Company currently building up a bitcoins exchange market.

As bitcoins is not really popular down here, we believe that there is an opportunity to develop it and spread it across the country, and beyond the frontiers (Mauritius…).

For that matter, we need large amounts of bitcoins at the optimal rate as we are looking to obviously, provide it to our customers afterwards.
We probably need between 70 to 100k BTC.

However, we are looking for the most attractive rate out there and due to the amounts engaged, we are giving priority to establishing a trust relationship as we are not looking for a single deal.

The payment will be made through a SWIFT transfer, and we can arrange our bank to provide any proof of the execution of the wire to your bank account and you can also call them if you want or need to.

Basically, when you get the confirmation that the wire have been actually executed (We will arrange our bank to provide you the necessary documents), and when you received the wire in your bank account we ask you to release the bitcoins.

We also require basic verifications such as ID and proof of residence due to our laws.

And on our side, we are willing to provide ID and also corporate documents (Certificate of incorporation, Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary, Registered office…)

Do not hesitate to reach us.
Not answering PM'S.

inquiry@delanova.fr

Delanova ltd.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:55:14 PM

Hasn't April fools passed already ? Props for making me laugh though  Cheesy
truckerJoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

your people

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:10:55 PM

Dear,

We are a seychelles Company currently building up a bitcoins exchange market.

As bitcoins is not really popular down here, we believe that there is an opportunity to develop it and spread it across the country, and beyond the frontiers (Mauritius…).

For that matter, we need large amounts of bitcoins at the optimal rate as we are looking to obviously, provide it to our customers afterwards.
We probably need between 70 to 100k BTC.

However, we are looking for the most attractive rate out there and due to the amounts engaged, we are giving priority to establishing a trust relationship as we are not looking for a single deal.

The payment will be made through a SWIFT transfer, and we can arrange our bank to provide any proof of the execution of the wire to your bank account and you can also call them if you want or need to.

Basically, when you get the confirmation that the wire have been actually executed (We will arrange our bank to provide you the necessary documents), and when you received the wire in your bank account we ask you to release the bitcoins.

We also require basic verifications such as ID and proof of residence due to our laws.

And on our side, we are willing to provide ID and also corporate documents (Certificate of incorporation, Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary, Registered office…)

Do not hesitate to reach us.
Not answering PM'S.

inquiry@delanova.fr

Delanova ltd.

this is the dumbest, laziest scam attempt
100k btc is 60 million dollars hahaha
proof of swift my ass
for that much money you have to register with the IMF and BIS

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when
DelanovaLTD (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:42:24 PM

Hello,

Our offer is absolutely serious.

We are looking for 70-100K$ WORTH in BTC in case you did not understand.

Regards,

Delanova Ltd.
truckerJoe

Activity: 168

your people

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:46:35 PM

Hello,

Our offer is absolutely serious.

We are looking for 70-100K$ WORTH in BTC in case you did not understand.

Regards,

Delanova Ltd.

"...We probably need between 70 to 100k BTC..."

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when
DelanovaLTD (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:50:06 PM

Thats means $ worth in btc, that sounds pretty logical
scox

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:54:25 PM

Thats means $ worth in btc, that sounds pretty logical
you might kist want to fix the OP to clear this misunderstanding huh? No need to get all defensive, this is a bitcoin forum and when 1k btc is stated rather than 1k $ in btc (1.8 btc), the sum of 1000 btc comes to mind (580k$)
regor

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:58:09 PM

What proof can you provide that you are actually a legitimate company? If you're looking to start a company of that size, maybe you should go through an actual bank for at least some of your funds so you can prove to the board that this is serious. Banks would vet your business plan and would be a credible ally in your mission to raise funds and interest.

Do you have an edge into the market? How many potential customers are in Seychelles, and why would they do business with you? Would these customers prefer an online, global, established exchange?

I see that you're a newbie on this forum, like me, so who are you and what are your qualifications? Who else is on your team?

What are we getting back? Equity? Or is this a loan?

Sorry to bother you with the questions, but it's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to scams.
DelanovaLTD (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:11:56 PM

Hi regor,

I appreciate your advices, but fortunately our company is setting up after a solid market study and the business plan has also been submitted to our bank.
It would not have been accepted, if there was no customers.

We have our set of corporate document that we will only show to sellers willing to deal with us. Sellers will also be able to call bank, registered office, whatever they want if they need some more confidence.

We can also arrange a meeting if the seller has more than 50% we are asking at a valuable rate to us.

Sorry for the mistake in the title, I will try to fix it!

Regards,

Delanova ltd.
etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:14:33 PM

Watching, most probably a scam but could be legit.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:15:21 PM

If you want to start off small and work on trust between the two of us, we can go through Western union and Walmart to walmart at 6% over spot and work up the amount after each successful transfer. Let me know if you interested.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
DelanovaLTD (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:18:18 PM

How the hell could we be a scam... Damn
It's not like if we were asking to receive bitcoins for free....

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:22:22 PM

If my math is right you need 120-170BTC

I think that amount is not really massive and hard to get.

If you looking for cheapest on the market i suggest kraken/bitstamp/coinfloor

Send money from your "bank" by sepa to one of them and buy directly cutting out middle man.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:27:22 PM

If my math is right you need 120-170BTC

I think that amount is not really massive and hard to get.

If you looking for cheapest on the market i suggest kraken/bitstamp/coinfloor

Send money from your "bank" by sepa to one of them and buy directly cutting out middle man.

That does sound like a more reasonable amount but I can't find the so called exchange that your trying to fund.
DelanovaLTD (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:33:11 PM

The fact is SEPA is available in EU zone and we are not.
Bank fees plus fees from those sites are quite high.

That is why we are looking for an individual and counting on large amounts to have a rate that will, all in all, be better than proceeding the other way.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:39:02 PM

So in Seychelles are 97,026 people and 56,168 have internet(57.9%) and if you buy 170BTC and everyone wants a share of it that will be 0.00302663BTC per person

will this exchange be online or only in person in Seychelles?

Space for rent if its still trending
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:54:53 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 11:07:37 PM by s1lverbox

The fact is SEPA is available in EU zone and we are not.
Bank fees plus fees from those sites are quite high.

That is why we are looking for an individual and counting on large amounts to have a rate that will, all in all, be better than proceeding the other way.

To verify yourself please provide all neccesary info about your called business.

SO we can verify.  You asking to buy BTC with cash which smells fishy as hell.

Dont bring any of this sepa /bank fees to the table. You apparently have 100k to spend and you worry about few bucks?

Seriously this is trolling or sting for someone.

U dont worry that you will have to pay premium of at least 5-6% and on top you will have to go through that silly KYC just to even start talking about deal? Do you realise that you have to deliver money to someone worldwide and that cost too? your story have wholes.

I dont buy it.

Quick lookup of your email domain brings quick outcome:

http://who.is/whois/delanova.fr

nic-hdl:     PB22949-FRNIC
type:        PERSON
address:     12, rue du bois
address:     92600 Courbevoie
phone:       +33 6 40 xxxxxxx
e-mail:      mick.xxxxt@outlook.com
registrar:   One.com A/S
changed:     10/06/2016 nic@nic.fr
anonymous:   NO
obsoleted:   NO
eligstatus:  ok
eligdate:    10/06/2016 10:32:47
source:      FRNIC

So in your description you have no issue to wire money to account so again im asking why not wire that to xchange directly?

....Basically, when you get the confirmation that the wire have been actually executed (We will arrange our bank to provide you the necessary documents), and when you received the wire in your bank account we ask you to release the bitcoins.

And on our side, we are willing to provide ID and also corporate documents (Certificate of incorporation, Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary, Registered office…)....

Why you need to verify person which sells you bitcoins? Its you who have to show id no the other way.

Seller dont have to verify yourself with you what so ever, maybe you should add that due to high amount involved and AML seller must provide id etc....

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:23:14 AM

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Sounds like this will end in someone losing their BTC and or getting their identity stolen.
etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:46:41 AM

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Sounds like this will end in someone losing their BTC and or getting their identity stolen.

Or both. I was sure the OP was smelling fishy as soon as he made the mistake $k$.
I hope he gets what he deserves.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:26:26 AM

For clarification, bitcoin should only be released to the OP upon independent verification/confirmation from your own bank that funds have been received and that they cannot be reversed.

Your ID requirement is one that will most likely turn off many legit sellers, and will open people up to the risk of identity theft. For amounts this large, I would suggest that you wire USD to your bitfinex account that you can use to purchase BTC at what will most likely be rates that are in line with the market.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: