Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns Sure Do Look Better w/ BTC at $620...  (Read 2087 times)
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:51:00 AM

Some two or three weeks ago (approx.) BTC was languishing in the mid $400s or so.  Participating in a Signature Campaign looked like a way to make a little bit of Easy Money.  Looks a little bit better now, no?

I do understand that there is always the risk of lower BTC payouts with the price up so high (relative to recent years), but still, the Campaigns do seem more compelling now.  But, perhaps they will continue to pay in BTC and not "adjust" for the increased US$ value of each Bitcoin's price.  We'll see.

Smiley
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:56:27 AM

Some two or three weeks ago (approx.) BTC was languishing in the mid $400s or so.  Participating in a Signature Campaign looked like a way to make a little bit of Easy Money.  Looks a little bit better now, no?

I do understand that there is always the risk of lower BTC payouts with the price up so high (relative to recent years), but still, the Campaigns do seem more compelling now.  But, perhaps they will continue to pay in BTC and not "adjust" for the increased US$ value of each Bitcoin's price.  We'll see.

Smiley
as I remember it well few weeks ago secondstrade already drop down they rewards for their campaign because bitcoin started to rise up, I don't know if others will do the same, but it will be their option instead of freezing their campaign as bitcoin continues to rally up price is unpredicted now 600 going to 700 maybe and what next for tomorrow no one can tell. good luck to us who believes.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:44:31 AM

Smiley
Im sure they will adjust their price, who wants to pay their member 0.05/week when the price is at $600-ish Tongue
The better way to deal with this price is to use fixed payment using $  Smiley
So when the price suddenly increased to $1000 you still get the same amount of coins when converted to $

Next week all campaigns should be rolling in with their new rates Grin

Lucky for a guy who have stash of bitcoins somewhere Tongue
Semidetached

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:17:51 AM

Yes they do but if it's a problem for them I don't think people would mind if they dialed it back to previous levels of fiat. Better for the members to keep earning what they are used to then the sig campaign to stop because the price is too much.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:44:04 AM

Smiley
as I remember it well few weeks ago secondstrade already drop down they rewards for their campaign because bitcoin started to rise up, I don't know if others will do the same, but it will be their option instead of freezing their campaign as bitcoin continues to rally up price is unpredicted now 600 going to 700 maybe and what next for tomorrow no one can tell. good luck to us who believes.

The fact there is sig campaigns are affected by this price rise as we can see for past week and even this week there are sig campaigns are starting to close down and thats very bad to us and for this week the manager of luckybtc announce that this is their last week of campaign and theyre gonna close and maybe we can see more campaign will close because they can  really affected by this price rally.

Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 08:39:56 AM

i think its time for the managers to adjust their rates. at this btc price level, the current rates of all campaigns arw very very high. i think all the managers will lower their rates very soon.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:41:14 AM

Well not really. I'd actually like the bitcoin price to go down right now. I have conflicting interests lol. It's hard to explain. I have current bitcoin holdings, but I also earn some extra cash from sig camp.

Coinroll is based on USD so... Actually getting paid less.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:43:18 AM

You are right Smiley The Earnings are rising with the Bitcoin Price and you get maybe already paid like you should be Wink Maybe  Grin
Anyways i really like the People still interested in the activities on BTC and posting quality posts and this also helps the Bitcoin to grow up like it grows!

If there would be no room for such a "cool" stuff like signatures on the btc network i think the btc wouldnt be that greatfull on his rising challange Smiley
What do you guys think

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:34:40 AM

Well not really. I'd actually like the bitcoin price to go down right now. I have conflicting interests lol. It's hard to explain. I have current bitcoin holdings, but I also earn some extra cash from sig camp.

Same here i want the price of bitcoin to go down.. because of many reason.. i would like it because i have only few bitcoins holding in my wallet.. and can not make a huge profit unlike other people here that they are holding too much bitcoins..
Honestly if i know bitcoins before and earn much bitcoins before in siganture campaign or other task here in our forum its ok for me now even the price of bitcoin will increase today.. well there's no benefits that i get for me if the price today will increase.. signature campaign it helps a lot with us.. to hold even a small amount of bitcoin. but they are just decrease the rate because of price increase ,, and i think we will see this again they are decreasing it again because of price increase.. but i am sure the price will reduce again in few months.. because if you thinking for price will increase or above 1k value its impossible to happen people are greedy even the price is increase a bit they are selling it..
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 11:17:19 AM

Same here i want the price of bitcoin to go down.. because of many reason.. i would like it because i have only few bitcoins holding in my wallet.. and can not make a huge profit unlike other people here that they are holding too much bitcoins..
Honestly if i know bitcoins before and earn much bitcoins before in siganture campaign or other task here in our forum its ok for me now even the price of bitcoin will increase today.. well there's no benefits that i get for me if the price today will increase.. signature campaign it helps a lot with us.. to hold even a small amount of bitcoin. but they are just decrease the rate because of price increase ,, and i think we will see this again they are decreasing it again because of price increase.. but i am sure the price will reduce again in few months.. because if you thinking for price will increase or above 1k value its impossible to happen people are greedy even the price is increase a bit they are selling it..

The price rise for today is totally had bad effect on sig campaigns because some other campaigns are really closing down and some other also is lessen their fee and thats ok unless there not totally closing and that very bad really for us sig campaigners because we might gonna lose our very prestigious campaign here because they dont want to lose big money just to pay big amount in advertising.

And that is the bad effect of price rise of bitcoin for today id rather prefer for bitcoin to stable at 500$ if it well reach above for that price theirs no really doubt that sigs are totally gone.

ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:07:20 PM

The price rise for today is totally had bad effect on sig campaigns because some other campaigns are really closing down and some other also is lessen their fee and thats ok unless there not totally closing and that very bad really for us sig campaigners because we might gonna lose our very prestigious campaign here because they dont want to lose big money just to pay big amount in advertising.

And that is the bad effect of price rise of bitcoin for today id rather prefer for bitcoin to stable at 500$ if it well reach above for that price theirs no really doubt that sigs are totally gone.
Yeah its always happen thats why its better to live in 2014 and join in signature campaign they are i think paying much bitcoin because price of bitcoin before is 300 or below.. so if you are olders sig campaign  earner.. i think you have so much bitcoin right now and you can make more profit this time..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:57:56 PM

Why they should lower their payment ? As far as I see , signature campaigns are mixers, trading platforms, and gambling websites. All of those three receive daily btc and receive daily profit based in btc, so should be no problem to keep the same rates. Regarding secondstrade signature campaign they do it all the time, they lower the payment with the first thing happening, I wonder what kind of people accept to promote such a super low paying signature campaign.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 02:21:00 PM

Why they should lower their payment ? As far as I see , signature campaigns are mixers, trading platforms, and gambling websites. All of those three receive daily btc and receive daily profit based in btc, so should be no problem to keep the same rates. Regarding secondstrade signature campaign they do it all the time, they lower the payment with the first thing happening, I wonder what kind of people accept to promote such a super low paying signature campaign.

I agree with this but they do not generate(mine) the bitcoins. They get Bitcoins from the customers that use these services. With the Bitcoin's price increasing rapidly the volume of BTC transactions by these customers may get lower and that may affect our earnings from signature campaigns.

Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:32:35 PM

i think its time for the managers to adjust their rates. at this btc price level, the current rates of all campaigns arw very very high. i think all the managers will lower their rates very soon.
The thing about decreasing the rates is that most campaigns are not being fair with it. They are decreasing the rates to almos half when price increased but they never increase their rates when the bitcoin price drops.
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:36:16 PM

Don't be too happy about your future signature payments, most of the campaigns will lower their rates and you may end up receiving less $ than before. People will flock to the exceptions and get a higher payment will be really hard
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:39:46 PM

Don't be too happy about your future signature payments, most of the campaigns will lower their rates and you may end up receiving less $ than before. People will flock to the exceptions and get a higher payment will be really hard

Yup, either the service providers will change rates or they'll suddenly 'stop working' until the price stabilizes...i wonder if yobit payouts are still working lol
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:21:38 PM

It have seen also before that signature campaign reducing their rate after price rise and i think majority of the campaign will may adjust there rate per post but some may not change.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:59:40 PM

Smiley

Well why dont you just keep quite about it. Or do you want them to lower their prices ? Your logic is fallacy.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:41:37 PM

Campaigns that get their revenue and profit solely in Bitcoin will most likely not reduce or upgrade prices accordingly.

Signature payout of 0.05 BTC is and will always stay 0.05 BTC. Price doesn't change anything for these kind of companies/services.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:36:20 PM

Campaigns that get their revenue and profit solely in Bitcoin will most likely not reduce or upgrade prices accordingly.

Signature payout of 0.05 BTC is and will always stay 0.05 BTC. Price doesn't change anything for these kind of companies/services.

Well I guess that's true, can't value BTC against fiat, that's the whole point here right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: