Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns Sure Do Look Better w/ BTC at $620...  (Read 2087 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:38:12 PM

They are looking pretty nice right now but it changes nothing in my eyes, its that its worth more but I must say that if they will stay like this they will change it for sure.
Its just a matter of time for sure.

The most will just change the payout rates but its looking nice for sure, I really have no doubts about that.
I think the bitcoin has a very good future a head these days and it will stay rising.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 03:50:36 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 04:21:06 PM by deisik

Regarding secondstrade signature campaign they do it all the time, they lower the payment with the first thing happening, I wonder what kind of people accept to promote such a super low paying signature campaign

I can answer this question with surety. These are the lowest level posters (maybe, just above compulsive spammers only) who might not even speak (understand) English at all and can only copy other users' posts. Yesterday I caught one from that campaign who started copying my own posts, lol...

Which I don't recommend doing, since I remember what I had been posting years ago
You have one good memory for remembering what you've posted years ago Tongue
Did you report him to the campaign manager ?
It's good to have him out of the campaign, it's obvious that his sole purpose coming here is to make money Wink

In fact, I was rather surprised by the quality of that post (amidst the usual garbage posted here and there), and it looked somewhat familiar to me, perfectly resonating with my own thoughts, lol. Then I had a sneaking suspicion, and wtf, my suspicion proved right!

Yes, that user got kicked from his campaign immediately

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: