Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of bitcoin...  (Read 2848 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:54:08 AM

... Does not exist.

Looking through the recent pump scam. Please all remember that the price does not matter, the systems fundamentals do. Anything else is just hype.
Let's consider for a moment that the network is slowly stagnating as blocks reach their maximum size. Bitcoin still does not scale.

We have been promised 'everything will be fixed in time', this 'time' has long passed.

The community has been taken over by scammers, many developers have ran away to more promising projects, development in general has halted, mining has become centralized by the Chinese.

IF we want bitcoin to survive in one form or the other, we have to work together and address all its problems.

I want to propose a fork to address all the big issues in bitcoin, mainly scaleability, anonymity, speed and security.

Please send me a PM if you are a skilled experienced programmer or cryptography expert, also we will need people to promote the new fork but let's work on the actual fork first.

Let's show everyone how bitcoin was supposed to be right from the start.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:35:02 AM

You....will be our leader?  Grin

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:37:50 AM

... Does not exist.

Looking through the recent pump scam. Please all remember that the price does not matter, the systems fundamentals do. Anything else is just hype.
Let's consider for a moment that the network is slowly stagnating as blocks reach their maximum size. Bitcoin still does not scale.

We have been promised 'everything will be fixed in time', this 'time' has long passed.

The community has been taken over by scammers, many developers have ran away to more promising projects, development in general has halted, mining has become centralized by the Chinese.

IF we want bitcoin to survive in one form or the other, we have to work together and address all its problems.

I want to propose a fork to address all the big issues in bitcoin, mainly scaleability, anonymity, speed and security.

Please send me a PM if you are a skilled experienced programmer or cryptography expert, also we will need people to promote the new fork but let's work on the actual fork first.

well many people told same things few years ago, that bitcoin is a scam, that bitcoin is another ponzi scheme and such, but bitcoin is alive to this day, and will be alive in future

so i think that bitcoin will have very, very clear future : it's price will be large, more people will use it and of course more stores will accept it so people will like bitcoin even more than now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:52:15 AM

... Does not exist.

well many people told same things few years ago, that bitcoin is a scam, that bitcoin is another ponzi scheme and such, but bitcoin is alive to this day, and will be alive in future

so i think that bitcoin will have very, very clear future : it's price will be large, more people will use it and of course more stores will accept it so people will like bitcoin even more than now

Sure, except you're forgetting the network will stop working once blocks are full all the time. Nobody in his right mind want to use a fully NSA traceavle currency anyway. We have to improve on these points as many alts already have.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:56:00 AM

It's quite simple to be honest. Instead of constantly throwing with hate and negativity, why don't you just simply leave this "horrible" "broken" "NSA traceable" "worthless" currency? Abandon your account, and you're done! Easy. Smiley
bodogb

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:10:24 AM

... Does not exist.

The Mother Of All Trolls wants us to fork bitcoin and he will lead us to a better tomorrow. Pure comedy gold here. Looks like desperation has reached a new level.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:26:01 AM

... Does not exist.

As you say most of the threads are here and i have read it but now bitcoin is still alive and of course we all know that bitcoin will be remain in future.
As you say, we should do something for bitcoins. It is a big proof we all are here and still we all are using the bitcoins, instead of negative thinking, and kind for information recently i can't hear anything wrong as you say, may be you are right and may be i am right.       
willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:26:37 AM

Houston, Houston, WE DON'T SEE THE EARTH!!!

Grin Cool

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:39:24 AM

Well i can join as your supporter if you can increase the speed of transaction.. i can only promote it other skills like program i have a little knowledge but better to find other high knowledge about programming crypto.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
PseudoCode

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:07:03 AM

Are you seriously expecting to be taken seriously ?  Grin

The most consistently-wrong, fear-mongering, doom-preaching, rationally-challenged baby bear with the all time forum track record of the highest inverse ratio of "fact" pronouncements vs credible evidence, and *you are going to lead a new bitcoin fork ? Hahahaa

As I have said before, Mate, you couldn't be any *less believable if you wore a squirting flower and a propellor tie and sat on a whoopee cushion.

I really wonder why you bother sometimes.  

Palooka will battle anyone, anytime, anywhere - he seems to love it, even though he always takes a beating. After a terrific pounding he'll just struggle to his feet and wobble back into the ring. His astonishing ability to absorb punishment leads one to suspect that during his long career Palooka has taken a few too many punches.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:48:12 AM

Remember to always listen to kwukduck, the guy that has been saying Bitcoin would go down for ages now and making all kind of wrong predictions.

You can find his latest hits here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1492374.0
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 12:05:43 PM

So the ultimate question begs to be asked, does the halving finally get canceled or what?

Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:06:45 PM

Whoever is paying kwuckduck to make these shill posts should fire him.  Price keeps going up.  He has no credibility.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:08:58 AM

... Does not exist.

Says the guy who was trying to talk the price down on multiple occasions.  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:20:57 AM

Remember to always listen to kwukduck, the guy that has been saying Bitcoin would go down for ages now and making all kind of wrong predictions.

You can find his latest hits here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1492374.0

Absolutely right, everyone know that it is a halving time and already bitcoin is in his top place, so someone creating the negative thinking about the bitcoins.
As you say, you are giving the link, and that is good for getting the information, but we can see in this thread only negative sentences are here and nothing else. So people can understand what is wrong and what is right, i don't think that we never need to explanation about this wrong predictions.
It is really hard to predict for what will happen in the future with Bitcoin and that is because Bitcoin is a currency so you dont even know what will happen.
But the best thing that you have to do is that people must know that it is always changing so holding will be not that bad.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:27:09 AM

Whoever is paying kwuckduck to make these shill posts should fire him.  Price keeps going up.  He has no credibility.
yeah the price is still going up and it seems that it will go up for a while

the future of bitcoins will surely be bright in my opinion thus allowing people to make good investments

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:35:07 AM

... Does not exist.

So how do you think bitcoin not have good start and in your opinion how a good start for bitcoin, leader Cheesy

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:11:15 AM

So the ultimate question begs to be asked, does the halving finally get canceled or what?

why it should? the halving currently it's the only reason why the price is increasing

without the hype for the halving will be stuck at 4xx level for unknown and unnecessary long time
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:56:51 AM

The best support to bitcoin is that we should have to create more stores for bitcoin payment system, in that people will remain on bitcoin for longer time and they will not face any problem while purchase with bitcoin. and we should have to spread this technology to every person on the world.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:03:02 PM

so you just change the way you put your message into words? right? every single post of yours is about bitcoin being doomed. back when price was stable with little movements you said this directly by saying it is going to get dumped and reach $100 and now you say the same thing indirectly.

all the while bitcoin is rising directly Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: