Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:24:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of bitcoin...  (Read 2857 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:09:14 PM

The future of bitcoin is guaranteed, in one form or another. it is just a matter of time before dollar goes up or down, euro goes to crapper, and same will happen with other currencies. look at what happened in Russia , or Island. now China is doing something similar, and with worlrd trade it will end up beeing easier to have same currency everywhere, and all will be able to benchmark countries with top lists. It may not be called bitcoin, but it will be some form of non paper, non gold related currency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:13:08 PM

so you just change the way you put your message into words? right? every single post of yours is about bitcoin being doomed. back when price was stable with little movements you said this directly by saying it is going to get dumped and reach $100 and now you say the same thing indirectly.

all the while bitcoin is rising directly Cheesy

So? Remember the tulip mania? Just because something is being hyped doesn't mean it's fundamentals are right or effective or even functional for its purpose.

Realize bitcoin does not scale first and that there is no solution in sight, even though we've been promised it will be solved in time. Currently any solution would cause a hardfork bringing a whole shtload of drama and 'sides' with it.

And that's only one of the big issues that just need to be addressed before bitcoin can really be a thing with a future.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:10:51 PM

It is so nice to see people with Bitcoin now because you see also that it is becoming more popular and more used and that is perfect for the currency itself and also even for the future so that is really nice.
But buying Bitcoins will be not that bad and that is because you also can see now that the price has started to rise slowly so that is nice for the people that has waited for a price increase.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:38:49 PM

... Does not exist.

Looking through the recent pump scam. Please all remember that the price does not matter, the systems fundamentals do. Anything else is just hype.
Let's consider for a moment that the network is slowly stagnating as blocks reach their maximum size. Bitcoin still does not scale.

We have been promised 'everything will be fixed in time', this 'time' has long passed.

The community has been taken over by scammers, many developers have ran away to more promising projects, development in general has halted, mining has become centralized by the Chinese.

IF we want bitcoin to survive in one form or the other, we have to work together and address all its problems.

I want to propose a fork to address all the big issues in bitcoin, mainly scaleability, anonymity, speed and security.

Please send me a PM if you are a skilled experienced programmer or cryptography expert, also we will need people to promote the new fork but let's work on the actual fork first.

Let's show everyone how bitcoin was supposed to be right from the start.
the future of the bitcoin would be very nice the price of the bitcoin would be very high look at the price right now so i think that the price in the future would be many times higher than he is right now.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:38:51 PM

... Does not exist.

Looking through the recent pump scam. Please all remember that the price does not matter, the systems fundamentals do. Anything else is just hype.
Let's consider for a moment that the network is slowly stagnating as blocks reach their maximum size. Bitcoin still does not scale.

We have been promised 'everything will be fixed in time', this 'time' has long passed.

The community has been taken over by scammers, many developers have ran away to more promising projects, development in general has halted, mining has become centralized by the Chinese.

IF we want bitcoin to survive in one form or the other, we have to work together and address all its problems.

I want to propose a fork to address all the big issues in bitcoin, mainly scaleability, anonymity, speed and security.

Please send me a PM if you are a skilled experienced programmer or cryptography expert, also we will need people to promote the new fork but let's work on the actual fork first.

i dont think the future will bring allot of good things with them for the bitcoin only becasue there are allot of people who never want to sell their coins and coins need to be spent for price increases
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 12:12:45 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 12:36:24 PM by deisik

So the ultimate question begs to be asked, does the halving finally get canceled or what?

why it should? the halving currently it's the only reason why the price is increasing

Without the cancellation of halving, the fork proposed would be incomplete. As you say, the price keeps increasing for the singular reason of the coming halving, but the OP says that the price (its rise) is nothing more than just sheer hype, so the removal of halving seems to be the right (if not the best) thing to get done in the fork, right?

In short, you can't eat your cake and have it (though you can still try to eat it twice, lol)

nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:58:27 PM

... Does not exist.

But you keep on speculating and the opposite event happen, so I say this is a good news for bitcoin then because future of bitcoin does really exist?(Opposite of what you say)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:13:51 PM

I'll take my chances. I actually agree with you that fundamentals are all that matters, which is why bitcoin is crushing it. I fully expect to make millions more ignoring nonsense about ponzis, whales, and other ignorant ideas. Not that I'm complaining. Maybe this does suppress the price a bit and allow me to amass more. I could not be happier with my returns.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:42:32 PM

OP is the tool that recommended everyone sell at $200, $300, $400 and now... just a reminder to noobs who sees "legendary" and thinks they know what they're talking about

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:54:39 PM

just a reminder to noobs who sees "legendary" and thinks they know what they're talking about

Everyone visiting this corner have to know kwukduck and his epic fail predictions  Wink

Well i would agree with the mining part but for the developers dunno if it was better for the community or not  Smiley

DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:36:13 PM

The future will be very good to the bitcoin and that is becasue there will always be peole investing with bitcoins and that is really good for the future of the bitcoin.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:13:51 PM

OP is the tool that recommended everyone sell at $200, $300, $400 and now... just a reminder to noobs who sees "legendary" and thinks they know what they're talking about

True that. We became "legends" by wasting our time on these forums.  Grin
I base my optimism on facts and encourage anyone to ignore things like my status. The reality is that:

1. Sentiment about bitcoin is higher than ever.
2. More people use it than ever.
3. There are more use cases than ever.
4. There is more money in the network than ever.
5. It is more broadly accepted for payments than ever.
6. There is more investment in supporting the network than ever.

Like I said earlier, the war is over. Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:20:24 PM

The future will be very good to the bitcoin and that is becasue there will always be peole investing with bitcoins and that is really good for the future of the bitcoin.

The future of bitcoin is very bright for sure as we will see many new users and investors will invest their money into and many sites and companies will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 06:18:40 PM

True that. We became "legends" by wasting our time on these forums.  Grin
I base my optimism on facts and encourage anyone to ignore things like my status. The reality is that:

1. Sentiment about bitcoin is higher than ever.
2. More people use it than ever.
3. There are more use cases than ever.
4. There is more money in the network than ever.
5. It is more broadly accepted for payments than ever.
6. There is more investment in supporting the network than ever.

Like I said earlier, the war is over. Wink

Yeah, fiat didn't come

lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:49:59 PM

yes, as more and more people jump into the bitcoin the better it is for it because in my opinion it allows the price grow more and attracts more new investors and companies to bitcoin

i hope that the future of bitcoin will be really bright and we will see huge numbers pretty soon, in my opinion fiat will have no future compared to bitcoin as it is perfect
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:17:41 PM

So the ultimate question begs to be asked, does the halving finally get canceled or what?

why it should? the halving currently it's the only reason why the price is increasing

Without the cancellation of halving, the fork proposed would be incomplete. As you say, the price keeps increasing for the singular reason of the coming halving, but the OP says that the price (its rise) is nothing more than just sheer hype, so the removal of halving seems to be the right (if not the best) thing to get done in the fork, right?

In short, you can't eat your cake and have it (though you can still try to eat it twice, lol)

assuming that the op is right, and he isn't, saying that it is only about hype it's half correct, without it the hype would not be there and the price would not skyrocket so much, also there would be even more dumping because miners do not care and they still would have 50 btc block

the halving reduce that dumping from miners, allowing for a natural increase of the price, besides the "sheer hype"...
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 07:27:08 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 09:27:17 PM by deisik

assuming that the op is right, and he isn't, saying that it is only about hype it's half correct, without it the hype would not be there and the price would not skyrocket so much, also there would be even more dumping because miners do not care and they still would have 50 btc block

If you assume that the OP is right, you can't at the same time assume that he is only half correct, lol. Your logic is incomprehensible as well as your language

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:32:00 PM

yes, as more and more people jump into the bitcoin the better it is for it because in my opinion it allows the price grow more and attracts more new investors and companies to bitcoin

i hope that the future of bitcoin will be really bright and we will see huge numbers pretty soon, in my opinion fiat will have no future compared to bitcoin as it is perfect

Fiat and bitcoin will go in hand in hand, as people who are not comfortable with digital world will continue to use fiat and rest will use bitcoin, both of them have great scope in future.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:42:42 PM

the future of bitcoin is definitely great this currency is the best and this will surely be a really great currency in the future in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:08:05 AM

Are you really all too ignorant about flawed fundamentals?

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: