Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:29:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SoleFaucets - Week Day Special (Double bonus)  (Read 4239 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:59:15 AM

Is AutoDoge dead? because I still have 3 pending withdrawals from the 2nd of September which are yet to be paid and says Await. Has anyone been paid from any of these faucets lately?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:30:12 PM

I'm waiting on payment for the solebtc and soleltc few days. Also, I have information of your referrals that have not been paid. There is no official response last few days. If there is no reaction soon I'm going mark on my site Sole as SCAM and put it in the ban list.
edo2016

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:51:08 PM

my soledoges still await for payment since 10/9/2016
Muttley

Activity: 853
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:05:55 PM

Hi Admin, @solebtc
I am almost reaching payout in almost faucets (btc, ltc, doge and dash).
Noticed some users talking about pending payments.
I would like to know if I should continue working with your faucets or not?
Thanks.

rataplannetje69

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:12:38 PM

i got a mail today:

First of all, sorry for the recent delayed payments.

Now all recnet payments of solebtc have been paid! You could login your SoleBTC account to check it.
SoleBTC will be back normal from now on and you will get paid automatically at 0:00(UTC) every day.

1. Due to Google banned our adsense, and we suffered heavy losses. We have to close/sell our soleltc, soledash, and soledoges. Before making a specific decision, we don't pay to them anymore. If you have pending payments, we will give you another plan later.
2. We start to find buyers for these faucet sites. We provide complete script and data. And we can help you to integrate our special feature - OfferWall such as current SoleBTC! If you are interested in it, you could contact admin@solebtc.com (with your budget).
3. The autodoge is still to repaired. Because it is a hard issue. We have to migrate server. You have to wait for sometime. Autodoge users will be informed when we fix it all.
4. In the future, we will focus on the developments of SoleBTC.

AF50

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:38:52 AM

scam
i had 0.07 dash pending: XriB6v73o48RV3VVwinVv2akAo497yHYrn
and now it's gone ..just vanished from the site..fuck SCAM
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:57:07 PM

http://fastdoge.com/ is working fine and paying out at 300 Doge, prizes are unusually over 1 doge or over 2 doge.

And its gone.
solebtc (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:49:52 PM

scam

Hi,

Please read our newsletter!

Now all recnet payments of solebtc have been paid! You could login your SoleBTC account to check it.

SoleBTC will be back normal from now on and you will get paid automatically at 0:00(UTC) every day.

1. Due to Google banned our adsense, and we suffered heavy losses. We have to close/sell our soleltc, soledash, and soledoges. Before making a specific decision, we don't pay to them anymore. If you have pending payments, we will give you another plan later.

2. We start to find buyers for these faucet sites. We provide complete script and data. And we can help you to integrate our special feature - OfferWall such as current SoleBTC! If you are interested in it, you could contact admin@solebtc.com (with your budget).

3. The autodoge is still to repaired. Because it is a hard issue. We have to migrate server. You have to wait for sometime. Autodoge users will be informed when we fix it all.

4. In the future, we will focus on the developments of SoleBTC. We have added 6 Offerwalls:

Superreward

Adscend

AdgateAdgate

KiwiWall

Personaly

Offertoro

There are hundreds of tasks, including click, signup, shopping, video,survey and so on. I think it is easy to find tasks you good at. And you will earn a huge bitcoin from them.

Additional, you will get 30% commission when your referral complete any task.

SoleFaucet has paid over $30,000 to our users in bitcoin.

We never give up our religion - Spread free Bitcoin to more people all over the world!

I appreciate all of you,

Thanks for all supporting!

SoleBTC

Have a good day!
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:15:19 PM

We are all witnesses of these stories that we hear every day, and every day some faucet is turned into a SCAM and we are not paid for their efforts.

Soleltc: 2016-09-09   02:00:00   0.10045340 LTC      Await
solebtc (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:22:19 PM

We are all witnesses of these stories that we hear every day, and every day some faucet is turned into a SCAM and we are not paid for their efforts.

Soleltc: 2016-09-09   02:00:00   0.10045340 LTC      Await

Please understand it! As I said, we will solve this problem. And you will get payments later! We have tried our best to through the storm. I hope you could understand it. We just stop paying soleltc, soledash, and soledoges because google banned our adsense, we are finding a good solution, and it doesn't mean that we don't pay to you, or scam you.

BTW, our solebtc still works well, we have integrated 6 offerwalls, you can earn much btc here.
Thanks
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:22:30 PM

My ltc is still Balance:0.06641201LTC not moving even on claim, i can refresh page and still nothing added, but pop ups are ok for you it seems. they do not seem to break.

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:53:45 PM

Fix it 3QdS5DNSy8AndnXCA8j2yJFNTufwCMu1mk

And its gone.
AF50

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:29:29 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 02:11:39 PM by AF50

scam

Hi,

4. In the future, we will focus on the developments of SoleBTC. We have added 6 Offerwalls:

Superreward

Adscend

AdgateAdgate

KiwiWall

Personaly

Offertoro

There are hundreds of tasks, including click, signup, shopping, video,survey and so on. I think it is easy to find tasks you good at. And you will earn a huge bitcoin from them.

We never give up our religion - Spread free Bitcoin to more people all over the world!

I appreciate all of you,

SoleBTC

Have a good day!

first of all .. it's not my problem that u lost adsense.. it took several days to make my balance in your site...
if you offer something and can't give what you offer, everybody loses faith on you..
i had 0.07 dash pending in your site and another 0.019 dash when your site vanished with my details...

Solebtc will take more than one month to make 0.001 btc ... it's too much time..
Bitcoin is the only faucet that left in your site.....
I don't buy it..... it'll take so much time .. for you just vanish with the balance too?
solebtc (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:49:45 PM

scam

Hi,

Superreward

Adscend

AdgateAdgate

KiwiWall

Personaly

Offertoro

I appreciate all of you,

SoleBTC

Have a good day!

first of all .. it's not my problem that u lost adsense.. it took several days to make my balance in your site...
if you offer something and can't give what you offer, everybody loses faith on you..
i had 0.07 dash pending in your site and another 0.019 dash when your site vanished with my details...

Solebtc will take more than one month to make 0.001 btc ... it's too much time..
Bitcoin is the only faucet that left in your site.....
I don't buy it..... it'll take so much time .. for you just vanish with the balance too?

I know it is not your mistake, as known to us all faucet's income comes from advertising. It has already happened, we are finding a good solution. We just stop paying to soledash, soleltc and soledoges temporarily and we never say we don't pay to you. If we can't get a good solution, we will pay to all and close them.

Plus, solebtc offers a new feature - Offerwall and you could get a huge bitcoin via completing simple tasks.
AF50

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:51:13 AM

'temporarily'

why the details vanished?
if you are saying that you'll pay

XriB6v73o48RV3VVwinVv2akAo497yHYrn
0.07 and 0.019 dash
i was waiting for more than one week when you 'temporarily' stopped the payments
so pay me ..
AF50

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:45:36 PM

Yesterday i finally made 0.00102 btc in your scam site and now it's offline ...
1mHg7qZfeFU3iheFFkR9y3U5BecnNBXCf
dash - ltc - doge - btc , EVERY solefaucet is a big fucking SCAM
you won't pay the dash scam faucet which my info was deleted and btc scam faucet that's now offline.
malan

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:57:21 PM

Payment pending sense 10/10... Why  Huh
memberid: 8676

Lontong Kupang

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:31:29 AM

http://fastdoge.com/ is working fine and paying out at 300 Doge, prizes are unusually over 1 doge or over 2 doge.

sorry for OOT,are you sure that site not scam until now ?
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:19:05 PM

sorry for OOT,are you sure that site not scam until now ?

It was paying at the time of my post, they had to retire the faucet due to botting.
I managed to get two threshold payments.

As for sole faucets they went scam before I reached my threshold, and they blocked my LTC address.

And its gone.
Gregorz

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:36:49 AM

Are definitely dead all SoleFaucets?

You must put all your faucets offline if there is no more payments planned.

If Autodoge was with the mentioned issue it must go offline inmediately after your announcement but I see all your faucets online (included Autodoge) and I think none of they is paying to visitors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: