Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please give your best advice for newbie?  (Read 5591 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:50:23 PM

Just buy some and stop messing around. Had you done that a year ago you would have paid about $250. There is no free lunch here. If you beleive in BTC then use it and don't look back.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
useless4

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:15:07 PM

if i were you i would just buy a lot of bitcoins and that would be it, i would wait for an increase

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:27:05 PM

hi i want to know how to get bitcoin apart faucet, I know the signature campaign. but I have not worth, because the rank account is too low.
trading may be at the moment I can not do it, because I do not have the capital and I do not have any skills that could be sell. Can you tell me, outside this forum, a good job to get bitcoin?

This time I did just make from faucet and sometimes hunting giveaway.

You going to need to think outside the box and believe in yourself. Anything can be done.

Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:28:11 PM

Buy them. Get real world moneys from working a job, and buy them from an exchange like coin base.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:35:59 AM

hi i want to know how to get bitcoin apart faucet, I know the signature campaign. but I have not worth, because the rank account is too low.
trading may be at the moment I can not do it, because I do not have the capital and I do not have any skills that could be sell. Can you tell me, outside this forum, a good job to get bitcoin?

if not a lot of what you can do, I would advise you to increase your account up to the highest rank then joined the signature campaign. and for the time being continue to diligently seek giveaway, and if you get a better amount, you can use it to do a little trading in trading altcoins. you still have to learn also about it, maybe if you have a friend of experts in the trade, it could be better. remember not to spend it on gambling.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:16:06 AM

you have to learn to get something good, or if you do not want. enough to build your account and join the signature campaign, because this is the easiest and best way.
and do what u love to do, its easiest way to get good at it and sell ur services
for example graphics, photography, art, some programming language there are endless possibilities
yeah for learning has a skill that is useful to get bitcoin, we must love this profession, because it will be easier to learn. For example, if you love to write, you can create a blog about bitcoin and earn money from it.
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:37:06 AM

I suggest you participate in bounty campaigns of other non BTC coins, and after getting the reward exchange the coins for BTC.

Radix - just imagine
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:41:29 AM

Good that you found out that faucets are a waste of time. Not really though. Spend a few minutes daily on faucet. Those rewards can at least pay for some transaction fees in the future. I would recommend https://freebitco.in/ and http://bitrevenues.com (sorry for advertising my own site :p). Again, just spend a few minutes on faucets only.

As for signature campaign, as long as you stay active, you will be like me (or even better) in just a year or so. Today, I am able to earn up to 50USD a week from just posting online.

Beside faucets and Bitcointalk, you may consider running your own faucet and make Bitcoin from it. If you have time and is hardworking, try to learn HTML and PHP. You can then create a unique site and make money from advertisement of sales.

Hfgl!

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:28:16 PM

Try earning as many bitcoin, also try to stay away from scams which might interest you with big profit. Initially be in close observation, it might help you get increased earning as well learning about bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:16:49 PM

Use your skills in this forum. You can earn money introducing them (like designing and development). You can open your own service here in this forum. We have separate section here. You will be very happy to see you wallets pilling up. All the best dude.
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:34:37 PM

just hold and price go up meny cuz halfening  Shocked
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:41:33 PM

Best advice I can give is buy bitcoin on a exchange like locabitcoins.

Setup a coldwallet - and forget the price come back every 6 months on the price or follow the price a monthly 1 time basis.

Then focus on making money in fiat form and continue this pattern until the value reaches where you have a sizable selling point.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:50:21 AM

Best advice for a newbie? Try to read some thread here in forum to gathered some basic ideas or information that you can use in the future also if you want some stable way to earn bitcoin you can aslo do that in this forum, just be active to gain some post quality and to rank up. Also try to do some trading to grow your bitcoins that you may get in the future from this forum.
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:13:31 AM

only invest in ico coins.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:31:37 AM

only invest in ico coins.

investment in ICO coins are in need of capital, and you have to invest in considerable amounts. also still a lot of risk in it, because it could be a scam. OP while still a newbie, and apparently did not have enough money to invest.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:42:48 AM

Just buy some and stop messing around. Had you done that a year ago you would have paid about $250. There is no free lunch here. If you beleive in BTC then use it and don't look back.

I couldn't agree more. Just buy some when the price is low and hold it till it's high. And sell it only when necessary. The best investment you can make is in bitcoin itself. It's the biggest and earliest cryptocurrency.

If you bought when it was only $100... You could have profited a ton, man.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:45:01 PM

Went to the room you find how much money you stash under your bed then buy bitcoin and hold them until the prices go up then you will get huge profits later.

Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:15:22 PM

As you said you have no skills and also you want a good job. So look at this sentence what are you saying, it is not maturity. when we started it in this campaign so no one have bitcointalk skills, with the passing time, everyone can learn it so better is that, choice one way where you wana go, and get information and knowledge. if you want come in this plate forum and if you want earn from it, so you should awareness about the bitcoins.       
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:56:15 PM

Your skills can bring more money here in this forum. Try to design or develop what you are good at. Best things will get more paid. Spend more time here in this forum reading and knowing what really makes people to earn much. I would suggest you to work smart now. This is the best time you can increase the value of your money.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:10:21 PM

If you have free time maybe you can try resolve captcha at kolotibablo.com, kolotibablo have nice rate sometime 0,7$/1000 Captcha. And you can payout with bitcoin. Thank you
Those sites are not a worth time to earn bitcoins better to find other.. go to altcoin announcement and do bounties for new release and new announcement altcoin that you can get decent amount of altcoin from them and you can sell it when the altcoin is release..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: