Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:37:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the BTC go through $700 barrier before halving?  (Read 3628 times)
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:45:16 PM

Yes bitcoin can reach that price if many users will keep on buying bitcoins because it causes for the stocks to be few and it will result for the price to continue rising.
Kemikal

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:17:09 AM

1 Bitcoin equals 675.50 US Dollar

Great growth for people that bought some btc's a few months ago.. like myself  Grin
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:56:22 AM

At the rate things are going, we might even see an even higher price than $700. We are still about four weeks away from halving and bitcoin is just about $25 short of that figure. Lucky for those who bought when the price was still hovering between $420 and $440. It stabilized at that price range for a while before it quickly shoot past $500 and $600.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:03:53 AM

If the value of bitcoin continues to rise then it will exceed  more than what you expect BUT  don expect too much after all the price of bitcoin is not stable it might go up or go down so better watch  out or observe the price of bitcoin ,. We can never tell if it will go up or go down.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
bugsywugsy

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:05:37 AM

I wouldn't be surprised to see it in a week. BTC has steadily rose for months and months, never really being dumped. It is still gaining popularity and there is certainly tons of money in the world that has yet to find its way into BTC...

mki8

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:34:47 AM

Bitcoin only hit $1000 before because mtgox locked coins and money inside the exchange, it was a fake inflated price.

The time BTC reached over $1000 is after the time i am referring too, which is six months prior and post halving.

It was 1 year post halving when the price went over $1000

(i did just add the comment about $1000 just to show the direction btc went after bottoming out around $80 about 8 months post halving)
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:51:27 AM

Hi,

This 1,5 week the BTC had trouble breaking through the 588$ barrier, and after watching football last night, I check the BTC price and got surprised in a very positive way: $610$ and climbing. At the moment it is 630$+

We are getting closer and closer to halving, what pricerange do you guys expect at 1 July?
I don't have a big expectation for bitcoin price until 1 july. Maybe bitcoin price will be rise until $700 at 7 july or under $700 like on $650- $690. I hope bitcoin price will always rising up.

I am sorry dude but i doubt about that, the price of bitcoin will touch that amount for july because the price of bitcoin still being growing up even few minutes ago i see the price of bitcoin is in the number 665 dollars each. So it is possible to reach 700 dollars for july.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:54:41 AM

Anything could happen with the bitcoin. You could have felt it, just in a weeks time a big variation has taken place. Now if this continues $700 barrier is easily achievable before halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:17:32 AM

I really hope that it does breach that barrier before halving as that would be a big milestone for Bitcoin. If it reaches that before halving, after halving the price might be extremely high.
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:33:03 AM

Re: title of OP

Why do you consider $700 a barrier OP? i think we went through the tricky resistance already.  We been through $700 before no worries and that was back when bitcoin wasn't a patch on what it is now.  1 thing for sure tim draper will now be sleeping easier haha.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:18:06 AM

Re: title of OP

Why do you consider $700 a barrier OP? i think we went through the tricky resistance already.  We been through $700 before no worries and that was back when bitcoin wasn't a patch on what it is now.  1 thing for sure tim draper will now be sleeping easier haha.

I agree i see   1,000+ usd coming! Interest and adoption of bitcoin is everywhere!  Halving of bitcoin plays the same effect too!  1k usd had been reached before and it is very possible that it will passed it's peaked value.  Here in my country there are lots of Multi Level Marketing company that promotes bitcoin, and is patronized by their  members. some are legit and some are possible scam, still they give a strong buy support to Bitcoin coz million of dollars is being poured in to this company in return to those members having Bitcoin in their stash.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:25:17 AM

Hi,

This 1,5 week the BTC had trouble breaking through the 588$ barrier, and after watching football last night, I check the BTC price and got surprised in a very positive way: $610$ and climbing. At the moment it is 630$+

We are getting closer and closer to halving, what pricerange do you guys expect at 1 July?

I think so. Halving is doing a lot of pumping for bitcoin at the moment and right now the price is already at around $690. Breaking $700 should be no big deal in my opinion for bitcoin.

I'd expect around $800, and then a bit of an adjustment down to $600~.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:30:38 AM

700-800 is what it was predicted long time ago, and it is happening, some times what everyone expect might just happen

i think after that target it will remain there a bit before the enxt pump above 1k, final target might be 2k for the time being

even some chinese ceo said so
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:31:03 AM

$700 now no more remained a barrier as I have saw a few minutes ago that the price of bitcoin on yobit has reached to $739, and now we are sure that the price of bitcoin at the time of halving will be around $1000, and after that I think it will continue to increase as people will be addicted to price increase and they will not agree to sell their bitcoins at lower price.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:38:46 AM

I agree i see   1,000+ usd coming! Interest and adoption of bitcoin is everywhere!  Halving of bitcoin plays the same effect too!  1k usd had been reached before and it is very possible that it will passed it's peaked value.  Here in my country there are lots of Multi Level Marketing company that promotes bitcoin, and is patronized by their  members. some are legit and some are possible scam, still they give a strong buy support to Bitcoin coz million of dollars is being poured in to this company in return to those members having Bitcoin in their stash.

Halving Bitcoin has little influence on the price, if at all affected. The current excitement associated with the weakening of the Chinese yuan and the transfer of assets of Chinese investors in Bitcoin.

But with the second thesis I agree. State interest, the interest of companies and services, disseminate information and interest among people. People are more likely to trust and invest in Bitcoin, which increases its price.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:48:21 AM

$700 now no more remained a barrier as I have saw a few minutes ago that the price of bitcoin on yobit has reached to $739, and now we are sure that the price of bitcoin at the time of halving will be around $1000, and after that I think it will continue to increase as people will be addicted to price increase and they will not agree to sell their bitcoins at lower price.

I think that's true, because most of those who do such things is greedy wants to get such a huge advantage. But it will have an impact in terms of loss of chance, because the price of the bitcoin unpredictable
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:58:56 AM

Today BTC has gone through the barrier of $700 and we are seeing that it is increasing more and will now preparing for the crossing the barrier of $800 to reach the halving stage.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:22:38 AM

It can be possible I was not even sure if the price would reach $600 before the halving would reach $600 this month but it happened any way. I think that it will also be possible for the price to reach $700 at the end of this month.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:48:21 AM

Hi,

I don't have a big expectation for bitcoin price until 1 july. Maybe bitcoin price will be rise until $700 at 7 july or under $700 like on $650- $690. I hope bitcoin price will always rising up.

I am sorry dude but i doubt about that, the price of bitcoin will touch that amount for july because the price of bitcoin still being growing up even few minutes ago i see the price of bitcoin is in the number 665 dollars each. So it is possible to reach 700 dollars for july.

You can already see now that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and that is really nice because you have to know that the value will rise slowly so that have to be perfect.
The only thing is that you dont know the right moment to sell it and that is the problem but maybe the time will be soon.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:45:34 AM

I think yes it can pass the $700 mark.Look at its price changed for this week.From $530 now its over $600 and to think that is almost 5weekd before halving.Pretty sure that next week bitcoin may pass over $700 mark.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████