Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:43:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:10:28 AM

Personally I don't have any problem if the developers never make contact here, as long as they keep their blog and info stream coming through Twitter etc. Sure maybe a statement about how Ribbet Rewards will change to Loyyal.....only because they did start Ribbet Rewards on this forum and was supported by investment from this forum. But after that I kind of prefer they become a world class brand that makes our tokens worth millions than have them come here and deal with stupid trolls etc.

Just my opinion...
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:54:56 PM

UPDATE:  Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

65    RibbitRewards RibbitRewards    RBR        Market cap: $ 865,524

If many people look at the chart from RBR, they think RBR dropped , but the Market cap is still the same!

BTC rose from 560 USD to 680 USD , (560USD x1,22 = 683USD)  that is an increase from ~22% (BTC and RBR have a correlation)

The RBR price is not falling
!
You have to consider that the price from RBR before the BTC pump was about ~400sat
400sat x 0,78 = 312 sat (current price is 317 sat)
(    0,78 = (1-0,22) = ~22%  )

You have to think in USD!

We are still at the same level before the BTC pump!
https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/rbr/btc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price:

RBR is doing a really good job among these circumstances:
   -Bitcoin Block Reward Halving
   -LISK;WAVES;DAO ICO

The RBR price has a constant increase!
BTC will raise the price from every altcoins after the halfing! especially from RBR (HUGE POTENTIAL)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopeless case:

nagi 10 !

your first post was at the June 10, 2016 in the loyyal ann! you have not a objective opinion!
it's obvious that you are a person, who want to buy cheap coins!
Such a behaviour is ridiculous!
I will not answer any questions from you and ignore your comments!

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:47:25 PM

Personally I don't have any problem if the developers never make contact here, as long as they keep their blog and info stream coming through Twitter etc. Sure maybe a statement about how Ribbet Rewards will change to Loyyal.....only because they did start Ribbet Rewards on this forum and was supported by investment from this forum. But after that I kind of prefer they become a world class brand that makes our tokens worth millions than have them come here and deal with stupid trolls etc.

Just my opinion...

I have a mojor problem with their lack of communication here and everywhere.

Going from Ribbit Rewards to Loyyal then back to Ribbit Rewards in less than a week without a peep without taking the time to share the reasoning with the community is unacceptable!

One of the team members could of taken 10 minutes during one of their world wide flights and communicated  with the community.

They rebranded to Loyyal....the rest you seem confused about, read more, type less.

I don't see any lack of communication, blog, website, Twitter, FB....what more do you want a personal visit to your home or a quick cuddle?

I've said it before but daily...weekly updates have become the new pump mechanism...os people want information that isn't ready or important to them...they just want the price to rise 50% more.

If you haven't watched the 3 hours of Youtube videos about the project you haven't tried to learn about the project IMO. As a company they owe you nothing in terms of forum posts....

*You know they actually gave half the token away for free right?

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:20:43 PM

Just my opinion...

Going from Ribbit Rewards to Loyyal then back to Ribbit Rewards in less than a week without a peep without taking the time to share the reasoning with the community is unacceptable!

One of the team members could of taken 10 minutes during one of their world wide flights and communicated  with the community.

They rebranded to Loyyal....the rest you seem confused about, read more, type less.

I don't see any lack of communication, blog, website, Twitter, FB....what more do you want a personal visit to your home or a quick cuddle?

I've said it before but daily...weekly updates have become the new pump mechanism...os people want information that isn't ready or important to them...they just want the price to rise 50% more.

If you haven't watched the 3 hours of Youtube videos about the project you haven't tried to learn about the project IMO. As a company they owe you nothing in terms of forum posts....

Let me educate you a little. I don't have time to body slam your dribble above.

#1. Yes, they owe it to the people that purchased their "project" coins for the past 2 1/2 years...Period!

...you obviously have Zero real world experience in business.
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:11:43 PM

You should not have deleted the disadvantageous information.
The investors see good information and bad information and should judge it from oneself.

This is a strong rival of loyyal.

Please read the second tab(Worldwide Loyalty Cards).
http://anxintl.com/debitcards/debit-card-for-business/

You have customers and they want you to provide incentives for buying your products or services. You offer loyalty points to them but less merchants are willing to accept your loyalty points as redemption or payment method other than your business.
You are looking for effective ways to build customer loyalty as well as an easy way to implement sales promotions or rebate programs.

ANX Debit Cards are accepted worldwide, offering convenience and flexibility that your customers will value!

Simply determine the exchange rate of your loyal points, present ANX Debit Cards as Loyalty Cards to your customers allows them to spend with loyalty points in 35+ million merchants across 210 countries. We are here to help you building a global loyalty program.

And they regard a loyalty program as a card, too.
I can expect that the loyalty programs using such a card increase explosively.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/12/shift-is-developing-a-debit-card-that-lets-you-spend-digital-currency-loyalty-points-and-regular-money/

https://www.shiftpayments.com/

You guys will not win on this card.
And such cards should increase explosively globally.

Your territory continue being occupied from all sides by Bitcoin royalty program.

Seriously dude you make no sense...

Who is your daddy ? And what does he do? -- Arnolds' voice
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:33:24 PM

Ok heres the thing. I haven't looked at it closely but I guess nagi1 seems to think if a payment app gives loyyalty points then somehow that makes Loyyal obsolete..

Let me give you some facts...IF Loyyal gets partnerships of massive companies and they use the platform to pay loyalty points and incentivise as they design their products what the hell has that go to do with another product. You are saying revenue and profit of Loyyal somehow means another company can't make money in a 60 billion market......its so retarded its hilarious. The people using the app will have no idea its blockchain they will think they are collecting dubai points...or another company colors the coin so they are gaining say United airline points.

Bottom line your point is if one company makes some money then other companies can't make money lololoololololoolooo0ololooolooololoolol piss off...

*please don't feed the trolls they are interested in one thing and that is pushing the price down so they can buy more....be smart, don't link or mention idiots and I will delete them..
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:40:19 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 05:15:47 PM by dannyman

Just my opinion...

Let me educate you a little. I don't have time to body slam your dribble above.

#1. Yes, they owe it to the people that purchased their "project" coins for the past 2 1/2 years...Period!

...you obviously have Zero real world experience in business.

speak like a cock again and I will delete your ass, this is a friendly forum thread..

You speak of the real world....the real world I know doesn't owe you a forum post...period. Show me one legal contract thats says they have to post here? You should be happy that instead of abandoning the project they sat and worked on it and developed it to a point that Governments are backing it. Thats the only real world I'm seeing here....
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:43:33 PM

I was just reading CNN and came across the best restaurants in the world article then it mentioned the Buri Al Arab Hotel.....This hotel alone could make a decent cryptocurrency economy....the scale and money that passes through this hotel chain and just this one hotel alone must be huge.

http://www.jumeirah.com/en/destinations/united-arab-emirates-dubai/burj-al-arab-jumeirah/burj-al-arab-terrace/

Without exaggeration its the centrepiece tourist place of Dubai...and visitors there will get Ribbert Rewards lol!!! Well Dubai points....

Plus I noticed they have a store that accepts points....I expect it will take Dubai points later..

http://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resorts/dubai/burj-al-arab/offers/burj-al-arab-exquisite-souvenirs/
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:47:19 PM

A lot of good news coming thru.

Last chat I had with them today they said they are literally *working day and night* to keep up and make great things happen!

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:51:10 PM

Last chat I had with them today they said they are literally *working day and night* to keep up and make great things happen!

I don't doubt it....but people want forum posts and hype. The best hype is they work hard and get this project running well and get more of the kind of contacts they already have...Thats what I want for them to do.....posting stuff on a forum is easy, trust me its what I do all the time.  Grin Getting one of the biggest most exclusive hotel chains to use your currency now thats hard...
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:56:16 PM

How are you chatting to them, do you know them personally?
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:00:26 PM

This Twitter post from a new Loyyal board member is worth a 100 hyped developer post from most alts coins....

https://twitter.com/safwanzaheer/status/742740027390595073
Selsonblue

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:05:30 PM

This Twitter post from a new Loyyal board member is worth a 100 hyped developer post from most alts coins....

Thats not hype, thats the truth!   Cool
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:06:54 PM

Thats not hype, thats the truth!   Cool

Exactly!! and the truth eventually wins out...
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:09:50 PM

With all these people getting on board, does anyone know if they're getting a chunk of the RBR that the team has?
It'd be nice to know where/how that RBR is being used/who is in control.

rdewilde

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:03:01 PM

So why is RBR down almost 30% last 12 hours, any clue? It's not that BTC is up 30%...

Selsonblue

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:26:52 PM

So why is RBR down almost 30% last 12 hours, any clue? It's not that BTC is up 30%...

Lol Why wouldnt it be BTC going up? Weak hands selling dude, its the only reason. Of course they dont understand the fact that if RBR stays at its current level (they dont sell), and BTC goes up... RBR value also goes up.... Bunch of nancy boys selling now.

This project has big league attention... once an announcement from loyyal comes out about the details of RBR and the swap its going to fucking explode.  

Sorry, not sorry, to those weak hands... they like following the sheep and missing the real parties
Haunebu81

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:38:20 PM

Not to mention that it probably only took a few BTC worth of selling to drop the price 30%.

Only 5 BTC to move it back to 300 sat. That's peanuts.
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:25:50 PM

Under distribution, there popped up a new #1 few days ago with 32.3 million RBR. It's now down to 30.7 million. 
Selling 1.5 million would cause it to drop to about where it is now.
Someone just wants some of their RBR converted to BTC now that BTC is pumping
rdewilde

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:49:42 PM

Lol Why wouldnt it be BTC going up? Weak hands selling dude, its the only reason. Of course they dont understand the fact that if RBR stays at its current level (they dont sell), and BTC goes up... RBR value also goes up.... Bunch of nancy boys selling now.

This project has big league attention... once an announcement from loyyal comes out about the details of RBR and the swap its going to fucking explode.  

Sorry, not sorry, to those weak hands... they like following the sheep and missing the real parties

Depends on the conversion ratio and conditions.

I agree one should probably shortcut the current trader (s) by buying it back to ~250+ and hold it there, but as you have no clue how much selling pressure they have left you could need quite some BTC.

The news is awesome on Loyyal, I agree. Wellknown people onboard takes it apart from all the scammy altcoins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: