Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:41:27 AM

Yobit would be a step back....I'm not familiar with all the exchanges but after Bittrex the next step in evolution is normally Poloniex or some Chinese exchange....I've been impressed by RibbetRewards volume so Poloniex might be interested.
888cj

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:57:55 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 03:44:46 AM by 888cj

What's the difference between the Founder Club and the VIP Club?

How do I sign up for Slack? Can't see button on the website.
[Edit] Slack button appeared at the top of the page when I scrolled down.

Thanks
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:26:46 AM

don't mind it,,but i think poloneix is the new exchange so Keep Your Bag, Roll Eyes Grin

Shannon Said In Slack:

There's no doubt in my mind. Me and my team at Loyyal are building an epic platform that is here can leverage.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:34:31 AM

What's the difference between the Founder Club and the VIP Club?

How do I sign up for Slack? Can't see button on the website.

Thanks

https://synrgtech.slack.com
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:09:36 PM

Yobit would be a step back....I'm not familiar with all the exchanges but after Bittrex the next step in evolution is normally Poloniex or some Chinese exchange....I've been impressed by RibbetRewards volume so Poloniex might be interested.

The order is usually:

-Yobit(the volume is ok, less trust) but it's not a step back my friend!
-Bittrex(good volume, very good trust)
-poloniex(epic volume, good trust)

Poloniex is the most important Altcoinexchange IMHO

I am very confident atm!
I don't understand the panic dumps in the last days!

Ribbetlover

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:15:02 PM

The order is usually:

-Yobit(the volume is ok, less trust) but it's not a step back my friend!
-Bittrex(good volume, very good trust)
-poloniex(epic volume, good trust)

Poloniex is the most important Altcoinexchange IMHO

I am very confident atm!
I don't understand the panic dumps in the last days!

When you are on Bittrex trying to get on Yobit is definitely a step back, you listed it yourself behind Bittrex. Being on Yobit won't do anything good for us. Poloniex would be a better goal, we got the volume and maybe Shannon has some pull to get on there. Price wise we are making slow but steady progress it's a great investment if you can stick with it for the next 12 months, probably go far past old highs. All quality projects rise in the end look at NEM, SIA etc.
capone1340

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:22:00 AM

totaly true

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:49:44 AM

shannoncode [11:07 AM] 
Thanks. There's no doubt in my mind. Me and my team at Loyyal are building an epic platform that is here can leverage.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:53:33 AM

Thanks. There's no doubt in my mind. Me and my team at Loyyal are building an epic platform that is here can leverage.

"shannoncode" has as much credibility as a toilet napkin...
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:00:01 AM

PLEASE elaborate.

how and why?
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:15:16 AM

no offence. but I think your credibility is much like a toilet napkin....
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:21:39 AM

You cannot offend me, don't dream of it. I can though just bring a couple of words that pretty much sum up what you represent: BTER and BAY. Still working with Bob?
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:35:29 AM

You cannot offend me, don't dream of it. I can though just bring a couple of words that pretty much sum up what you represent: BTER and BAY. Still working with Bob?

idiot. I am the first one accusing SHITBAY of scam.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:22:47 AM

idiot. I am the first one accusing SHITBAY of scam.

No, idiot, that would've been me. And not just shitbay, but your BTER too. Just like this one... is Bob on board too?
Ribbetlover

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:56:04 AM

I think this is one of those projects that sit at a low market cap and then suddenly explode into the top 10 like Steem has. Can't wait for the new OP, logo and website to start the ball rolling and everyone start learning about this one.
cryptpark

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:37:16 AM

We're the biggest cryptocurrency social network site in Japan.
http://cryptpark.com/

We'll support LOYYAL and RBR/NGR voucher/COVAL.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:10:28 AM

glad to hear that!

COVAL will stand on advanced tech of LOYYAL.

dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:29:22 PM

glad to hear that!

COVAL will stand on advanced tech of LOYYAL.

Yup, Coval is the only one who will be able to leverage the Loyyal platform, I see that more clearly as time goes by. Loyyal will make its money facilitating companies to get on the Loyyal platform. Those companies just see the platform to run its loyalty scheme but it will only be COVAL who is in the privileged position to leverage by adding Rapps to the blockchain we own, once the penny drops there will be a flood of people wanting in.
delong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:34:31 PM

Ah, barabbas is now here - major longterm bullish sign!  He's similar to the David Seaman indicator, except it usually takes a bit longer for his trollishness to correlate to increased price... I think I last saw him slagging NAUT, several months before it went from 3k to 80k.  I don't endorse countertrading against such indicators, but I do think this is a very good sign in the longer term.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:05:32 PM

Ah, barabbas is now here - major longterm bullish sign!  He's similar to the David Seaman indicator, except it usually takes a bit longer for his trollishness to correlate to increased price... I think I last saw him slagging NAUT, several months before it went from 3k to 80k.  I don't endorse countertrading against such indicators, but I do think this is a very good sign in the longer term.

Yep. I myself am prepared to buy a ton of it when it hit the 50 sat bottom it will inevitably hit. So if you are ready to wait a few months, maybe a few years, you should start accumulating? You must be making a killing using the "counter" strategy.

It's only a matter of time that Black coin, Vericoin, Vior, Bitecent and all the rest of that amazing gallery -including NAUT, will make a huige come back. A 100-foler is just on the horizon and just you will benefit from it. Wow, it must be tiresome to be an individual of such brilliant mind...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: