Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ribbetlover

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:55:51 AM

When is the Loyyal platform going live? Coins thrive on constant news so I hope Shannon Code has the desire to keep us updated regularly but I do think we are going to moon soon.
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:26:45 PM

I was joking on another thread and then after wondered if it was actually possible. Wouldn't it be massive if we could reward Pokemon finds in a monetary way....

Personally I think the whole craze is retarded but if you could then it would be huge. I just read some poor fool gave up his job to play the game full time.  Grin

This project seems absolutely perfect to tap into this in way no other coin could.....stupid or cool idea?
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:05:25 PM

so there will be swap from rbr finally or its another project now ?

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:34:30 AM

so there will be swap from rbr finally or its another project now ?

It's q little more complicated than that. Research starting from this announcement from Shannon Code the developer at Loyyal.

http://synrg.tech
genecyber

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 09:00:41 PM

I was joking on another thread and then after wondered if it was actually possible. Wouldn't it be massive if we could reward Pokemon finds in a monetary way....

Personally I think the whole craze is retarded but if you could then it would be huge. I just read some poor fool gave up his job to play the game full time.  Grin

This project seems absolutely perfect to tap into this in way no other coin could.....stupid or cool idea?

Exactly the kind of thinking I am interested in.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:30:16 AM

"I'll probably do a merger with a public company and do name change at that time. Really I didn't expect the disdain for the name."

merge with a public company?Huh
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:14:19 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 12:30:04 PM by dannyman

"I'll probably do a merger with a public company and do name change at that time. Really I didn't expect the disdain for the name."

merge with a public company?Huh

In the context of name changing I assumed it just meant the name could be changed more officially once Shannon makes the project a registered company somewhere down the line.

If feel responsible for Kicking off the idea the name needs changing. I honestly do think it needs a more commercial name, synertech and nRg is perfectly fine for the crypto community but I think once you go outside this small group you want something else. Etherueum and eth are fine in crypto but I can't imagine average joe consumers easily hooking onto the name.

A couple of issues though. Now might not be the time to play around with the name, a great name and branding takes time and some talent, plenty of which is on this forum, guys who can create a logo and brand name etc....you don't want to end up with another Ribbet Rewards Smiley. So maybe pro looking branding needs to be on the back burner and maybe people won't want to change it later anyway.

The other issue is WHAT exactly are we branding anyway? If each Rapp is like a customized app then each one might have a different name? Say you had something like Pokemon go Raap you might want to have say Pokemon points so average users might never ever see or need to know the underlying token is called nRg...in fact a technical sounding name might be what you want....

All I know is there might be a few factors that pop up along the way so maybe caution is better than knee jerk name changing now? Plus it probably only delays rebranding away from Ribbet rewards that has to happen on the exchanges etc as soon as possible. Coins like Vanilla coin changed their name once they felt the time was right....
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:42:40 PM

I know I tend to hype but it clicked for me recently why this project is going to be massive. I realized that if a Rapp is made say a Pokemeon go reward, even if it isn't that successful it doesn't matter because we can keep adding Rapps that continually add value to nRG tokens. It's like having many coin projects using the same scarce coins. So as Rapps are added demand will surely grow, some Rapps will be successful and some maybe not but what matters is the combined demand on the one blockchain. Basically it like adding new coins on top of each other where all other projects simply rely on one demand avenue....

And Shannon is right we need to as a community come up with great reward ideas cause each successful one will compound demand for the coins we hold...I like the creative input we can have by simply being creative thinkers and all throwing ideas around. Great potential for community growth....
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:57:20 PM

Great,Lets Buy In Now Grin! Let Support The Community For A Big Success Of The Coin:)
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:28:43 PM

I'm still lurking around this thread to see where it goes. Decided to jump in.

If feel responsible for Kicking off the idea the name needs changing. I honestly do think it needs a more commercial name, synertech and nRg is perfectly fine for the crypto community but I think once you go outside this small group you want something else. Etherueum and eth are fine in crypto but I can't imagine average joe consumers easily hooking onto the name.

A couple of issues though. Now might not be the time to play around with the name, a great name and branding takes time and some talent, plenty of which is on this forum, guys who can create a logo and brand name etc....you don't want to end up with another Ribbet Rewards Smiley. So maybe pro looking branding needs to be on the back burner and maybe people won't want to change it later anyway.

The other issue is WHAT exactly are we branding anyway? If each Rapp is like a customized app then each one might have a different name? Say you had something like Pokemon go Raap you might want to have say Pokemon points so average users might never ever see or need to know the underlying token is called nRg...in fact a technical sounding name might be what you want....

All I know is there might be a few factors that pop up along the way so maybe caution is better than knee jerk name changing now? Plus it probably only delays rebranding away from Ribbet rewards that has to happen on the exchanges etc as soon as possible. Coins like Vanilla coin changed their name once they felt the time was right....

I agree with your statements. If you want to build a succesfull platform you need a simple and recognizable name, not just for crypto's but for people in general. I don't know how Shannon feels about this though, but if you want to rebrand you would need to do it now, not later.

I would like to chip in with this suggestion:

Rapp-it / Rappit / Rappid / Rapp'd platform

I can design a logo as well. I have some experience with Photoshop if your interested.
Ribbitforum

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:42:46 PM

join here https://synrgtech.slack.com ,i think she is online,
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:31:16 PM

rumor about rbr

merging with a company, new name and more coming.
Ribbitforum

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:46:55 PM

rumor about rbr

thats right,  Smiley
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:53:29 PM

rumor about rbr

Not a rumor, a fact.....quite a surprising one.
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:24:43 PM

join here https://synrgtech.slack.com ,i think she is online,

Can I get an invite?
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:10:17 PM

would like to get an slack invite too.

very simple.

http://synrg.tech/

top line of this site, you will see SLACK invitation is activiated.

just click the SLACK icon on it.
Ribbitforum

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:24:11 AM

Poloneix exchange soon Shocked
cryptoboost

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:13:47 PM

What is the source of this news. it should be nice to get on Poloniex. It will bring great volume and more bigger investors towards this project for real life.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:12:42 PM

What is the source of this news. it should be nice to get on Poloniex. It will bring great volume and more bigger investors towards this project for real life.

I haven't seen anything about Poloniex though Shannon did mention 'another exchange' in August?

Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:56:38 PM

Latest plan announced @
http://synrg.tech/

ROADMAP

[Active tasks]
Buy / build company entity.
Engage with designer(s) to handle website / mobile apps
Name transition on Bittrex & Coinmarketcap

[This week]
Decide on new name for the NRG Crypto Token
Buy Domain(s)
Contract logo design

[Next week]
Dockerize Block Explorer
Alpha Ionic Mobile Wallet
Acquire Apple certificate

[August 1 - August 14]
Issue Founder rewards on Loyyal
Release of new p2p client
Alpha Mobile wallet
Wallet will be able to send and receive NRG rewards
Wallet will be able to view Founder reward balance
Wallet can be used by founders to vote on proposals

[August 15 - August 31]
NRG on another exchange
Online calculator to understand NRG -> Redemption rate
1 Redemption option alpha available to Founders
Multiple ways to earn rewards
Full release of Mobile wallet

[Beyond]
Multiple redemption options
Founder business signup program launch

-Shannon Code

NRG on another exchange----------------------->   (IMHO YoBit or Poloniex)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: