Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to withdraw !  (Read 5717 times)
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:32:15 AM

I believe problem arises because users attempt to withdraw all their btcs. Why not withdraw in batches?

Lets say u have 2 btcs in your fav exchange, why not get your coins out in 5 batches in 12 hours instead of getting all out one shot?

There could be some security mechanism that kick in to protect their users.

Honestly , I think the bitcoins are mine If I store them in a exchange so I should have the ability to withdraw any amount of bitcoin that I have.
and I'm not sure about what mechanism we are talking about here since it will be more then likely an inside job.

Try not to store your digital currency in online wallet like exchange. I have experience several pains due to this. I stored my dogecoins in crypsty and now all 500k of them are gone. I also lost some btc to mtgox. Better to keep in a cold offline wallet.

A offline wallet is always better but the fact is also that its sometimes annoying because of the fact that you cannot pay easily with it.
I prefer a online wallet for the payments with a small amount on it of course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: