Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best online wallet  (Read 11138 times)
Legendaris

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:55:05 AM

The best online online wallet is the blockchain its a safe wallet that is used by the most people that are using a online wallet.
Its very safe and you can secure your bitcoins safely on it without any doubts.
I use blockchain for small transactions (not more 1 btc), like with this wallet because very fast better than other online wallets. If my transactions more than 1 btc and save my bitcoin i use offline wallet, because safe & full secure.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:30:27 PM

The best online wallet is in my eyes is the blockchain wallet, I do not use a lot of online wallets honestly because I do not want to store bitcoins on a online wallet, I rather use a paper wallet what is way better in my eyes.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 04:37:31 AM

Yeah yeah, we all know desktop wallets are considerably way safer than web/online ones. There's a lot of good ones and it's easy to install. So overall safer.

But then on the online/web wallets, I'd still go with blockchain. Even with the attacks they've been having, main reason is because I got access to my keys,then 2fa (although admittedly I'm on 'look-and-see' mode,coz of the attacks.)

2nd would be coinbase. Haven't been hacked so far, no problems yet, and they got much cheaper fees that blockchain.

3rd would be Xapo(drawback is the need for identification) and cryptopay.(New to cryptopay,just tried it out recently,so far ok.)

Anyway, I don't really store much funds on my web wallets. Just enough for spending/shopping/etc. Still, these three are the best ones. 

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Fatamorgana

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:54:40 AM

Generally online wallets are not recmemded to save our bitcoin moreover big balance. You must install a software wallet like Electrum is probably better or even a hardware wallet like the trezor. Unless you are only using small amounts of Bitcoin as online wallets are the most convenient. But if you always receive bitcoin with high frequently, I recommended to use blockchain wallet.for first, xapo for second.
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:28:01 AM

Xapo is completely safe once you obtain a debit card.

Although they used to offer insurance the security in their servers is extremely high to the point where there is little to no risk.

With future updates i'm certain they would open up more functionality to all users.

For other web wallets, most with https, excluding exchanges will perform more over time if holding excessive amounts.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:38:49 AM

Xapo is completely safe once you obtain a debit card.

Although they used to offer insurance the security in their servers is extremely high to the point where there is little to no risk.

With future updates i'm certain they would open up more functionality to all users.

For other web wallets, most with https, excluding exchanges will perform more over time if holding excessive amounts.

There is no such thing as "completely safe" online wallet. Of course we can say that Xapo have good security, but in my opinion most secure and most user-friendly is Coinbase.
Both deserve attention - Xapo because of people behind (founder of PayPal), Coinbase - funds that are behind the project ($ 120M) and professionalism.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:20:47 AM

There is no such thing as "completely safe" online wallet. Of course we can say that Xapo have good security, but in my opinion most secure and most user-friendly is Coinbase.
Both deserve attention - Xapo because of people behind (founder of PayPal), Coinbase - funds that are behind the project ($ 120M) and professionalism.

Do you really think that coinbase is the most secure bitcoin wallet? Then what this person is talking about his coinbase account?

After long time of waiting, they have finally enable my account on (10/25/2016) today. To conform that, My account is hack or disable. I have login in my account. After the login in completed they already suck my bitcoin 2 month ago.
http://imgur.com/a/03xxg
In a conclusion I can say that, somebody really hacked my coinbase account.

There is no argument with the best online wallet , blockchain is. All of those online wallet providers are using blockchain technology.

Vires in Numeris
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:16:49 AM

Do you really think that coinbase is the most secure bitcoin wallet? Then what this person is talking about his coinbase account?

yes, i think that Coinbase has the best security of all online wallets + it is also exchange.

Sorry, but I missed information about problems with Coinbase account.. Could you provide link to post about which you write?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lutheriusourexi

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:41:45 AM

best online wallet still blockchain
only one online wallet in high popularity still opensevice private key
barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:16:44 PM

I also think that the blockchain.info wallet is the best online wallet you got all kind of options on it and its one of the safest there is right now plus they are supporting 2FA Authentication.
I really like the overview of the website and they are also one of the oldest that is still existing.

Indeed the blockchain is the best online wallet because of the fact that it has some nice options you can pick.
One of the nicest things you can also do is 2fa security.

The blockchain has it all and can be trusted by everywhere, its for sure the biggest online wallet and also has some nice security options too.
I think the blockchain is the best online wallet.
Yes bockchain is highly popular and secured, I have used it before and found it to be excellent but currently I am using Xapo which very satisfactory to me because I like the way thing are working more importantly without any bitcoin network transaction fees for sending out bitcoins.

saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:46:11 AM

yes, i think that Coinbase has the best security of all online wallets + it is also exchange.

Sorry, but I missed information about problems with Coinbase account.. Could you provide link to post about which you write?

Just click the quoted message below and you could go directly to the link that coinbase account hacking incident.

After long time of waiting, they have finally enable my account on (10/25/2016) today. To conform that, My account is hack or disable. I have login in my account. After the login in completed they already suck my bitcoin 2 month ago.
http://imgur.com/a/03xxg
In a conclusion I can say that, somebody really hacked my coinbase account.

Or you can also go directly here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651233.20 I can't even believe that it happened with coinbase. So blockchain is still #1 for me.

Vires in Numeris
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:41:55 AM

I know there are a lot of wallets available.
This is why I want to know your opinion what is the best online Bitcoin wallet, in level of security, protection of our Bitcoins and availability of support.
For me i only use 2 bitcoin wallet so far i use when im storing my bitcoin wallet from earnings is blockchain this is really godo when it comes in security and term in bitcoin also. And the second one i use coins.ph to sell my bitcoins when i make some good profit in a week from trading or investment.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:39:36 PM

Yeah yeah, we all know desktop wallets are considerably way safer than web/online ones. There's a lot of good ones and it's easy to install. So overall safer

I would claim that desktop wallets are safe only if you know how to make safe your desktop (computer) itself in the first place. I also think you can't actually say something like "we all know" and so on for the simple reason that most computer users are not very tech-savvy overall and thus their computers are not safe. Besides, computers are hacked by far more often than web-wallets, therefore such comparisons and inferences thereof hardly make sense at all.
vladozlat

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:15:34 PM

I know there are a lot of wallets available.
This is why I want to know your opinion what is the best online Bitcoin wallet, in level of security, protection of our Bitcoins and availability of support.
i suggest coinbase, they have 2fa so getting hacked is pretty unlikely. the reason i dont like blockchain is because its too slow. i have to login everytime i want to check the balance. their app sucks. and coinbase has an amazing app.

I disagree. Coinbase allows 2FA however and unlike Blockchain.info they don't give you access to your private keys so If they want to run with your funds or they get really hacked/ or goes down for some reason you won't be able to access your funds .
If you want to check your balance simply search for your address in the blockchain.info and then bookmark that way you see your balance without connecting into your wallet each time.

What can you say about Coinbase and their license, which theoretically wouldn't allow them just run with all funds. In such cases sooner or later they'll be brought to justice, isn't it? I'm just trying to figure out if such licenses really matters and it's quite hard to get comprehensive information
vladozlat

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:26:06 PM

Well for me i think it depends on your country that you live in.For me we use coins ph here in philippines because it os the most efficient wallet and convinient and portable for us.One wallet thats best for me is xapo ofcourse because of its security

What about Xapo's security, do you mean their cold storage? Maybe you could tell a bit more in details about Xapo's security. I think it would help a lot for all newbies like me who's trying to choose a "right" wallet
seven2smoke

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:39:57 AM

The best bitcoin wallet out there is without chance Xapo it is the fastest bitcoin wallet in terms of transaction and it has double security check plus it has an online shop where you can exchange you bitcoin into different things like games or even money on your phone anywhere in the world.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:43:12 PM

The best bitcoin wallet out there is without chance Xapo it is the fastest bitcoin wallet in terms of transaction and it has double security check plus it has an online shop where you can exchange you bitcoin into different things like games or even money on your phone anywhere in the world.

I don't know if I am going to agree on what you are going to say because for me the best online wallet is blockchain.info.

I appreciate that xapo is a good bitcoin wallet provider plus the services they are offering if you are going to use them as your wallet.

But for me, it is going to be blockchain that will be on the first list.

Vires in Numeris
imposter69

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:46:51 PM

my friend told to me to use electrum / mycelium because this wallet instaled on my device i think is secure
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:18:25 PM

my friend told to me to use electrum / mycelium because this wallet instaled on my device i think is secure
If you do not need to carry your bitcoin for more than one place (like accessing your bitcoins from your home computer and from office laptop), you can simply stay within desktop wallets.

Your friend must be right, but online wallets are having some specific applications for different uses. I am using one online wallet to save transaction fees which is not possible with any desktop wallets.
Ocalebeth

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:41:00 AM

The best online wallet is for me the blockchain because you can do so many things with it and its also more secured.
If you look at the 2FA method for logging in, it already says more than thousand words..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: