Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Once again one Islamic Terrorists has took the lifes of Gays Peaples (50 DEAD)  (Read 4918 times)
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 02:47:55 AM

Quran explicitly tells you to kill infidels and gays.

If you follow Quran you are member of ISIS.  If you don't understand it, you are definitely a member of ISIS.

They need morons to join them.  Buy a ticket to Turkey, cross the border and go to heaven to meet your Allah.

Muslims who think they are not members of ISIS and think they are not terrorists should be re-writing Quran right now....

The only hope for Islam to survive in the civilized world is to re-write Quran and drop the violent shit out of it.

I do follow quran and I do hate ISIS just as you do.
Can you quote a verse or a line that says to "KILL" gays and such things?

Anyway what does Turkey have to do with God?  

Really there are many wrong conceptions about Islam.  I really recommend you watch this video ( a Muslim popular Egyptian youtuber and his mexian american friend (daniella, who is muslim as well) living in the Us ever since he was born.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUvnD5GVAXg

I really don't understand he way that you are strongly linking the accident to Islam?  ...

I guess, my personal opinion is that if the active shooter says he is doing it for Islam, shouts Allah Akbar, has given in the past many indications he would do something, and then does it, the rational thing is to assume his motives were exactly what he said they were.

Second thing is I'd like a retraction from you of the phrase "the accident." 

Are you really going to hold on the phrase?  That's just what came on my mind (I'm not European anyway ).
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:01:27 AM

If you follow Quran you are member of ISIS.  If you don't understand it, you are definitely a member of ISIS.

They need morons to join them.  Buy a ticket to Turkey, cross the border and go to heaven to meet your Allah.

Muslims who think they are not members of ISIS and think they are not terrorists should be re-writing Quran right now....

The only hope for Islam to survive in the civilized world is to re-write Quran and drop the violent shit out of it.

Really there are many wrong conceptions about Islam.  I really recommend you watch this video ( a Muslim popular Egyptian youtuber and his mexian american friend (daniella, who is muslim as well) living in the Us ever since he was born.)

I really don't understand he way that you are strongly linking the accident to Islam?  ...

I guess, my personal opinion is that if the active shooter says he is doing it for Islam, shouts Allah Akbar, has given in the past many indications he would do something, and then does it, the rational thing is to assume his motives were exactly what he said they were.

Are you really going to hold on the phrase?  That's just what came on my mind (I'm not European anyway ).
Homosexuality

What is Islam's position on the treatment of homosexuals?

Islam goes beyond merely disapproving of homosexuality. Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death.

Beneath the surface, however, there are implied references to homosexual behavior in paradise, and it has been a historical part of Arab and Muslim culture.

Quran

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (The story is also repeated in suras 27 and29).
Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?" This verse is part of the previous text and it establishes that homosexuality as different from (and much worse than) adultery or other sexual sin. According to the Arabic grammar, homosexuality is called the worst sin, while references elsewhere describe other forms of non-marital sex as being "among great sins."

Quran (26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

Quran (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone" This is the Yusuf Ali translation. The original Arabic does not use the word "men" and simply says "two from among you." Yusuf Ali may have added the word "men" because the verse seems to refer to a different set than referred to in the prior verse (explicitly denoted as "your women"). In other words, since 4:15 refers to "your women", 4:16 is presumably written to and refers to men.

Hadith and Sira

There are several lesser hadith stating, "if a man comes upon a man, then they are both adulterers," "If a woman comes upon a woman, they are both Adulteresses," "When a man mounts another man, the throne of God shakes," and "Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to."

Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.

Abu Dawud (4448) - "If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death." (Note the implicit approval of sodomizing one's wife).

al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Shit i think i could go on and on and on and on..So yes it does say kill gays
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:06:58 AM

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

SOUNDS LIKE A RELIGION OF PEACE Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:25:42 AM

If you follow Quran you are member of ISIS.  If you don't understand it, you are definitely a member of ISIS.

They need morons to join them.  Buy a ticket to Turkey, cross the border and go to heaven to meet your Allah.

I really don't understand he way that you are strongly linking the accident to Islam?  ...

Are you really going to hold on the phrase?  That's just what came on my mind (I'm not European anyway ).
Hold on to the phrase?

I'm asking you, who called the gar bar atrocity "an accident," to retract that phrase and use one more appropriate.

No Takiyya please.  Be honest.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:56:16 AM

Orlando shooter Omar Mateen was gay, former classmate says

A former classmate of Omar Mateen’s 2006 police academy class said he believed Mateen was gay, saying Mateen once asked him out.

Officials say Mateen shot and killed 49 people and injured 53 others at an Orlando nightclub early Sunday morning.

» Video, photos, more: See full coverage of the Orlando shooting

The classmate said that he, Mateen and other classmates would hang out, sometimes going to gay nightclubs, after classes at the Indian River Community College police academy. He said Mateen asked him out romantically.

“We went to a few gay bars with him, and I was not out at the time, so I declined his offer,” the former classmate said. He asked that his name not be used.

He believed Mateen was gay, but not open about it. Mateen was awkward, and for a while the classmate and the rest in the group of friends felt sorry for him.

“He just wanted to fit in and no one liked him,” he said. “He was always socially awkward.”

In Orlando, the Los Angeles Times reported that Mateen attended the Pulse nightclub possibly as many as a dozen times before the rampage. Kevin West said he had messaged Mateen back and forth over a year’s time on the gay dating app Jack’d but never met him until he saw Mateen crossing the street about 1 a.m. Sunday.

“He walked directly past me. I said, ‘Hey,’ and he turned and said, ‘Hey,’” and nodded his head, West said. “I could tell by the eyes.”

At least four regular customers of Pulse, the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender nightclub where the massacre took place, told the Orlando Sentinel on Monday that they believed they had seen Mateen there before.

“Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent,” said Ty Smith, who also uses the name Aries.

He saw Mateen at the club at least a dozen times, he told the Sentinel. “We didn’t really talk to him a lot, but I remember him saying things about his dad at times,” Smith said. “He told us he had a wife and child.”

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/

--------------------------------
Gay
Muslim
ISIS
Terrorist

Wut?Huh?

etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:58:38 AM

Crazy stuff going on... it takes a real scum bag to do something like this. I'm not sure how people ever think they have the right to take the life of others. Fucked up.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:23:17 AM

People Magazine: Killer’s Wife Knew He Was Planning an Attack

Omar Mateen’s second wife knew he was planning an attack, according to a report in People Magazine.

Salman told police that she was aware her husband had been “scouting Downtown Disney and Pulse [nightclub] for attacks. Unlike the four Disney World theme parks, Downtown Disney, which was recently renamed Disney Springs, doesn’t have security and bag check before entry,” a federal law enforcement source told the publication.

Mateen and Salman married in 2013 after a short marriage to his now ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy. The marriage lasted from 2009 to 2011.

If correct, the admission of knowledge about the pending attack bolsters comments by GOP candidate Donald Trump that Muslims in America don’t do enough to warn cops about pending jihad attacks. Before the “San Bernardino [attack in December 2015] people knew what was going on, they knew exactly, but they used the excuse of racial profiling for not reporting it,” Trump said Monday, according to The Huffington Post. “These people need to have consequences, big consequences.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/13/killer-wife-about-attack/

----------------------------------
She kept her mouth shut.... Needs to pay for this.

Semidetached

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:42:01 AM

People Magazine: Killer’s Wife Knew He Was Planning an Attack

Of course she did. To their religion it is ok to rape and kill and torture infidels. What do people not understand about Radical Islam? It's a view against a type 1 civilization and they will stop at nothing to bring humanity back to the stone age...hopefully when we have a few more dozen of these people will be ready to do something. Or vote trump in so he'll wage war and bomb these lunatics into extinction. I don't really like the guy but this has to be good for his campaign.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:49:44 AM

Anyone noticed this?

http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/orlando-killer-cheered-911-attacks-former-classmates-say/

This URL was tweeted by Donald Trump. The moment Omar Mateen expressed his glee over the 9/11 attacks, he must have been jailed. Perhaps the cops were afraid that they would be accused of Islamophobia by the media. Had they done that, then more than four dozen people would have been alive now.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:35:36 AM

Anyone noticed this?

http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/orlando-killer-cheered-911-attacks-former-classmates-say/

This URL was tweeted by Donald Trump. The moment Omar Mateen expressed his glee over the 9/11 attacks, he must have been jailed. Perhaps the cops were afraid that they would be accused of Islamophobia by the media. Had they done that, then more than four dozen people would have been alive now.

Do you remember when the media said how wrong TRUMP was when he said some muslims were cheering 9/11?

tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:23:21 PM

Anyone noticed this?

Do you remember when the media said how wrong TRUMP was when he said some muslims were cheering 9/11?

that doesnt excuse willful agitation against a large group of people.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:47:02 PM

Anyone noticed this?

that doesnt excuse willful agitation against a large group of people.

That's so true. The Christian group, the Sikh group, the Hindu group, the Jewish group, The Rastafarian group, etc... should not be confronted by willful agitators...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:04:13 PM

Anyone noticed this?

Free speech is/should be protected.

But Trump is still correct, because the man could have been put under intense survelliance when he expressed those attitudes.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:29:11 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 05:55:27 PM by Wilikon

"Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case said. She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out."

The Orlando gunman's wife has told federal agents she tried to talk her husband out of carrying out the attack, NBC News has learned.

Mateen opened fire at Pulse early Sunday, leaving 49 dead and 53 injured.

Authorities are considering filing criminal charges against Noor for failing to tell them what she knew before the brutal attack, law enforcement officials say, but no decision has been made.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/omar-mateen-s-wife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:13:22 AM

Radical Islam, here we go again. You know what? I feel like in the end the we will be victims of our own political correctness.
It is funny how Obama and Hilary said nothing about this how act of terror was linked to *religion of peace*.

Instead guns are to blame, again. Which is completely BS. Here is why.

Do you remember huge terrorists attack in Paris last year? Terrorists were using automatic rifles there.
And you know, last time I checked guns are almost completely banned in France.
It is almost impossible to legally acquire a high-powered rifle such as an AK-47! Yet Islamic terrorists had no problem with acquiring rifles and slaughtering people with it.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:26:49 AM

Anyone noticed this?

But Trump is still correct, because the man could have been put under intense survelliance when he expressed those attitudes.

Hmm.... so you are saying that if someone openly supports the ISIS, he should not be prosecuted? I am also a supporter of the freedom of speech. That is why I supported Jan Böhmermann against the cabal of Angela Merkel and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. But then, when someone openly supports terrorist organizations, doesn't that cross the line?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:55:12 AM

Anyone noticed this?

Hmm.... so you are saying that if someone openly supports the ISIS, he should not be prosecuted? I am also a supporter of the freedom of speech. That is why I supported Jan Böhmermann against the cabal of Angela Merkel and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. But then, when someone openly supports terrorist organizations, doesn't that cross the line?

Syrian Immigrant Who Said 9/11 ‘Changed The World For Good’ Is A Homeland Security Adviser

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/syrian-immigrant-who-said-911-changed-the-world-for-god-is-a-homeland-security-advisor/

Appalling... But he is right.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1069

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 03:45:37 AM

No, every people have right to live whether it be gays, Muslims or Christians.
Yes, Guns are the major problem in USA, the countries where gun is not easily accessible have lower numbers of crimes in total.
Yes, religion and mostly Islam is closely related to extremism. Islam and Muslim people should workout to get rid of such extreme people and teachings in order to establish Islam as a religion of peace.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:18:52 AM

Anyone noticed this?

Free speech remains a key principle of a free society.  However, crossing the line is relatively easy, and is the result of ACTIONS.  For example, donating money to ISIS is contributing to a terrorist organization, and could result in prison time.  (I think.  I am not really up to date on details of such laws).
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:54:29 AM

Anyone noticed this?

Syrian Immigrant Who Said 9/11 ‘Changed The World For Good’ Is A Homeland Security Adviser

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/syrian-immigrant-who-said-911-changed-the-world-for-god-is-a-homeland-security-advisor/

Appalling... But he is right.

That is scary.  People like that should not be near homeland security office.  She basically hates (white) America.

Laila Alawa go back where you came from or drop your Jihadist stance.

I guess she forgot her oath:

"...that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

Well, Jihadists are enemies of America...  Make up your mind Laila....

Technically any living beings who believes that there is a jurisdiction or text superior to the us constitution is a passive or potential enemy of the United States of America. As soon as this person start to act toward the implantation of his belief (United Nations charter, Quran, what ever) over the constitution of the United States of America he becomes automatically an active ennemy (domestic of foreign) of The United States of America Departement of Defense, and expose himself to a classical and time and again proved sentence: make your prayer mother fucker.

Anyone noticed this?

Free speech remains a key principle of a free society.  However, crossing the line is relatively easy, and is the result of ACTIONS.  For example, donating money to ISIS is contributing to a terrorist organization, and could result in prison time.  (I think.  I am not really up to date on details of such laws).

Freedom of speech and the rights to bear arms are the ying and yang of the American Empire, the source of all energy, the suprem mana that power the once upon a time greatest nation on Earth. All reduction of one is an attack on the other.

Mr Comey director of the fbi said that you can say what ever you want however the line is crossed by recruiting or financing for a terrorist organization, at least this is what I heard him say and I agree with him. It's the law.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: