Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your True Fear?  (Read 824 times)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8072

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:15:38 AM

Bees!

I hate Bees and i admit i would cry like a little girl if a Bee lands on me.  A Bee is my Kryptonite and they are more scary to me than looking down the barrel of a loaded gun.

Do you have a deadly allergy to bees?  Do you carry an Epipen?

I am Allergic to them and i Do not Carry an Epipen. The fear does not come from the allergic reaction though....The mere sight of a Bee Drives a fear inside of me more Horrific than anything i can imagine.

I'm not sure of what causes the Paralyzing fear inside of me with such a tiny thing but as i said i fear a bee more than a loaded gun pointed at me.

I have Experienced both i choose the gun again instead of the Bee.

You've had a loaded gun pointed at you?  Wow.  I can't believe you would choose that over the bee.  That is a very serious aversion.
Have you seen a psychologist about it?

Yes i have. I've written and posted the story on here.  Seen a Psychologist about the gun or the Bees?  The gun incident no Psychologist can help with ....It's Growing up poor and in bad neighborhoods eventually you will see or be a part of violence.....The Bees? no Matter what a person says to me they can't ever remove the Fear that that nasty little insect drives into me.

Do you have a link to it or a keyword that would help my search?  I'm interested to read your story.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:42:30 AM

Bees!

I hate Bees and i admit i would cry like a little girl if a Bee lands on me.  A Bee is my Kryptonite and they are more scary to me than looking down the barrel of a loaded gun.

Do you have a deadly allergy to bees?  Do you carry an Epipen?

I am Allergic to them and i Do not Carry an Epipen. The fear does not come from the allergic reaction though....The mere sight of a Bee Drives a fear inside of me more Horrific than anything i can imagine.

I'm not sure of what causes the Paralyzing fear inside of me with such a tiny thing but as i said i fear a bee more than a loaded gun pointed at me.

I have Experienced both i choose the gun again instead of the Bee.

You've had a loaded gun pointed at you?  Wow.  I can't believe you would choose that over the bee.  That is a very serious aversion.
Have you seen a psychologist about it?

Yes i have. I've written and posted the story on here.  Seen a Psychologist about the gun or the Bees?  The gun incident no Psychologist can help with ....It's Growing up poor and in bad neighborhoods eventually you will see or be a part of violence.....The Bees? no Matter what a person says to me they can't ever remove the Fear that that nasty little insect drives into me.

Do you have a link to it or a keyword that would help my search?  I'm interested to read your story.

There are some here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076615.0   Happy reading.
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:43:40 PM

My fear is from high place , i hate high places , and i'm fear to failed in my life .
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:45:09 PM

loneliness, i can't live without communication even a 1 hour.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:12:32 AM

Waking up and learning that bugs have crawled inside my penis to make a home - AGAIN!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
azeminjo09

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:53:25 AM

Spiders.. idk why, I could take him into my arm no matter what size it is, but now I fear of them even small one
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: