Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinGiveaway.com - Giving away 0.25 BTC & 0.50 BTC  (Read 7846 times)
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:26:00 AM

I am 100% sure This is just another Scam Site. like all referral sites, recently I found a site which was giving 10$ per referral, but when I reach payout limit, the link of cashout was still lock. 0.25 btc is too much for only 5 referrals. this is prove that it is an obvious ponzi site.
Remember my words.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:31:45 AM

what a terms and condition for 5 referral, only get 5 referral and then i got 0.25 btc. really not a joke, not sure anyone would get paid with only find 5 referral and it's an easy job.
Tabclear (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:08:37 AM

I am 100% sure This is just another Scam Site. like all referral sites, recently I found a site which was giving 10$ per referral, but when I reach payout limit, the link of cashout was still lock. 0.25 btc is too much for only 5 referrals. this is prove that it is an obvious ponzi site.
Remember my words.

I appreciate the scepticism, but I can assure you this is not a scam. I understand you have not seen this type of site before in the bitcoin arena, but it is a well established business model. It is almost exactly the same as cashback sites. To receive 0.25 BTC, you need to sign up and complete an offer, and referrer at least 5 people who also sign up and complete an offer. You could have 200 referrals, but you only need 5 of them to have completed an offer to get your 0.25 BTC. If fact the it is better to get as many referrals as you can to maximise the chance of some of them completing an offer. Not all you referrals will complete an offer.

As an example, lets say I receive £30 for every person who completes an offer. So you complete an offer, and 5 of your referrals complete an offer, that's 6 x £30 = £180... 0.25 BTC is worth what, about £120 at the moment? So I can easily payout. The different offers pay different amounts, but trust me I have done the maths, I don't want to be losing money or not be able to pay out.

what a terms and condition for 5 referral, only get 5 referral and then i got 0.25 btc. really not a joke, not sure anyone would get paid with only find 5 referral and it's an easy job.

To receive 0.25 BTC, you need to sign up and complete an offer, and referrer at least 5 people who also sign up and complete an offer. You will then receive your 0.25 BTC. It really is that simple. The more people you refer, the more chance you have of getting 5 that complete an offer. On our other sites in the past we have had people getting hundreds of referrals by posting their referrals links on forums, creating dedicated websites explaining how to get the free gifts, people have even used adwords and facebook ads to get people to sign up using their referral link.

Give it a go, you can sign up and start referring right away.

Tab
Tabclear (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:50:47 AM

As promised we have just added Jackpot Joy as a new offer on the site. As an added bonus, when you join Jackpot Joy and deposit just £10, they will give you an additional £35 to play with

Jackpot Joy is home to the best games and biggest jackpots. Since its launch in 2001, the site has grown to become one of the UK’s most recognised online gaming sites, boasting a huge selection of games and winning multiple awards year on year. To complete this offer simply signup to Jackpot Joy(click the Jackpot Joy offer on the "Offers" page), deposit £10 and play through the entire amount.

Jackpot Joy has the official Deal or No Deal game, as well as many others!

Tab
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 01:02:46 PM

0.25 btc is a lot of money in current terms. What kind of task or referrals or job requirements are needed? The sum is too large to be belivable.
I think the previous reply showed that we needed to provide our real identification to be qualified for this give away
and that price is not enough if our identity are at risk maybe much better to review more and check the authenticity
of this offer and the site itself very crucial now a days.

It sounds like we are selling our identification to the site in exchange for the referral commission? I am sure your identity is worth more than 0.25 or 0.5 BTC.

You are not really selling your identity...  all you are doing is signing up to a gambling or bingo site with the intention of having a bit of frivolous fun, and in the process getting some bitcoin out of it. You are not selling your soul. I do understand there are people here who value their privacy and are naturally sceptical of these sorts of things, which is perfectly understandable. But I think it also possible to over think things sometimes.

Just as a FYI, the only information my site has from you is your email, name, and whatever bitcoin address you want your funds sending to. I have no access to whatever information you use to sign up to the offers with.

Thanks
Tab

Thank you for the clarification. 0.25 BTC is too good to be true.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:00:45 AM

0.25 btc is a lot of money in current terms. What kind of task or referrals or job requirements are needed? The sum is too large to be belivable.
I think the previous reply showed that we needed to provide our real identification to be qualified for this give away
and that price is not enough if our identity are at risk maybe much better to review more and check the authenticity
of this offer and the site itself very crucial now a days.

It sounds like we are selling our identification to the site in exchange for the referral commission? I am sure your identity is worth more than 0.25 or 0.5 BTC.

You are not really selling your identity...  all you are doing is signing up to a gambling or bingo site with the intention of having a bit of frivolous fun, and in the process getting some bitcoin out of it. You are not selling your soul. I do understand there are people here who value their privacy and are naturally sceptical of these sorts of things, which is perfectly understandable. But I think it also possible to over think things sometimes.

Just as a FYI, the only information my site has from you is your email, name, and whatever bitcoin address you want your funds sending to. I have no access to whatever information you use to sign up to the offers with.

Thanks
Tab

Thank you for the clarification. 0.25 BTC is too good to be true.

I second your view. It will either take very long to hit the requirement. It is not worth the effort.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:57:58 AM

With all this tos it will be difficult to be part of this...... well good luck to those who wanna try or already in  Undecided
Tabclear (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 08:05:29 AM

With all this tos it will be difficult to be part of this...... well good luck to those who wanna try or already in  Undecided

The T&C's are just there to protect me from fraud and people abusing the system, signing up multiple times etc... If you complete an offer and refer legitimate users who also complete an offer, you will receive your bitcoin. It's a really simple process...

Tab
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:20:26 AM

do you have any banners so i can promote your service on my websites?
Tabclear (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 09:01:39 AM

Not at the moment, but thanks for the nudge. I'll add them to the Referrals page once I have some. I am working on some dynamic banners at the moment that display your account stats, referrals etc... You can put them in forum signatures (obviously not on this site Grin ) to show your progress and also advertise your referral link.

Tab
Tabclear (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 11:09:37 AM

I have just added a few banners in popular sizes, I'll add more as I go along... You can find them on the "Referrals" page.

Cheers
Tab
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 11:29:25 PM

I can't reach website - it's only keep loading for about 5 minutes but not loads fully and it cannot be opened.

Tabclear (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 06:19:13 PM

I can't reach website - it's only keep loading for about 5 minutes but not loads fully and it cannot be opened.

Really sorry you are experiencing this issue, however I am not able to see a problem with the site. It has been working fine... Is anyone else experiencing a problem?

Tab
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 09:55:36 PM

Really sorry you are experiencing this issue, however I am not able to see a problem with the site. It has been working fine... Is anyone else experiencing a problem?

Tab
Ok, now everything works fine. Maybe yesterday it was problem with my internet connection, due to heavy storm.

abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:51:02 PM

One quick question :

Is this some kind of faucet or any offer in which there are surveys needed to be filled to bypass the authentication ?
NOTE : Giveaway threads may create some issues .
Tabclear (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 08:26:50 AM

One quick question :

Is this some kind of faucet or any offer in which there are surveys needed to be filled to bypass the authentication ?
NOTE : Giveaway threads may create some issues .

CoinGiveaway isn't a faucet, you need to complete an offer and refer people to do the same. We are not giving away a few hundred satoshi, if you and 5 of your referrals complete an offer you will get 0.25 BTC.

I am not sure what you mean by "bypass the authentication", or "Giveaway threads may create some issues" ??

Thanks
Tab
elson

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:46:49 AM

Are these "offers" paid thinks or free ?
So is it possible for me to get o.2btc for free under you ref  link ?

Greez
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:01:03 PM

- Change your title to "Paying for referrals".
- New MLM business model if you surely payout, like earning $5 form 5 referrals and give $4 rest $1 is your profit.

No one will get paid unless he completes 5 referrals. I am damn sure you will ran away once. Here members are smart enough now. Go somewhere else. This forum will not work for your ponzi scheme.
Tabclear (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 07:07:39 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 09:29:37 PM by Tabclear

- Change your title to "Paying for referrals".
- New MLM business model if you surely payout, like earning $5 form 5 referrals and give $4 rest $1 is your profit.

No one will get paid unless he completes 5 referrals. I am damn sure you will ran away once. Here members are smart enough now. Go somewhere else. This forum will not work for your ponzi scheme.

Wow, whats with all the hate? I appreciate healthy skepticism, but there is no need to be rude. This is not an MLM or ponzi scheme. There are no multiple levels involved, or paying out from money other people put in. You are going to put people off with terms like these when this is clearly not how the system works.

As I have said in previous posts, it's simple affiliate marketing. You are not paying me any money, and you are not paying for referrals. You simply signup to one of the offers, and refer people. Once 5 of your referrals have also completed an offer, you get 0.25 BTC.

Tab

mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:35:14 PM

i am not getting the confirmation email...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: