Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:23:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT SELL YOUR BITCOIN  (Read 3777 times)
useless4

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:07:10 PM

i'm holding like everyone else, selling at $900 or $1k might be a good move, until then it's better to hold
well but in my opinion the price will surely not grow that high at least not this upcoming growth

most of the people are not selling their bitcoins at the moment and i hope that they will not sell it in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:24:25 PM

i'm holding it even only a half from total my bitcoins but the current prices make me tempted to sell my bitcoins because i could get profit from that but don't be worry majority people still buying bitcoin even though i don't know the exact number who buying bitcoin and i do believe they still buying bitcoin for long term investment
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:08:37 PM

i'm holding it even only a half from total my bitcoins but the current prices make me tempted to sell my bitcoins because i could get profit from that but don't be worry majority people still buying bitcoin even though i don't know the exact number who buying bitcoin and i do believe they still buying bitcoin for long term investment

My plan is to hold for at least a few months. Till the end of this year i will hold my coins and don't buy or selling anything.
Till then I wait and see how high the price will reach this time.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:16:44 PM

You will always regret selling Bitcoin eventually, it will go higher than the price you sold at in the future, this is avoidable, so the more you wait the more you win.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:22:02 PM

You will always regret selling Bitcoin eventually, it will go higher than the price you sold at in the future, this is avoidable, so the more you wait the more you win.
but the price might also just go down and not up if people just start selling their bitcoins at a very rapid pace in order to get out as much profit as possible in short period of time

im not selling my bitcoins at the moment because i know that the price might increase a lot in the near future though anything can happen, im a bit afraid that i will lose money though i like to take risks
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:36:40 PM

but the price might also just go down and not up if people just start selling their bitcoins at a very rapid pace in order to get out as much profit as possible in short period of time

im not selling my bitcoins at the moment because i know that the price might increase a lot in the near future though anything can happen, im a bit afraid that i will lose money though i like to take risks

Use some fucking commas in your sentence

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:45:47 PM

Everyone is buying; to be more specific millions of chinese are buying. If we sell we only make the value go down, not saying that you should buy or that you shouldnt spend it; but for the love of god dont sell it. I havent seen this quick of a price jump since 2014 and we all know that was cause of silk road; this is because the chinese market is shit, theres a difference so lets not sell! Cheesy

yes, lots of people buys bitcoins, and because of that their price rises, so not matter how attractive is idea to sell bitcoins, you and other should never sell their bitcoins now

do that only if you very need that money, otherwise wait for halving and when price will stop rising, as this way you will get even more profit then you would get now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
2015Bubble

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:47:50 PM

5000 yean party

0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:52:39 PM

i'm holding like everyone else, selling at $900 or $1k might be a good move, until then it's better to hold
well but in my opinion the price will surely not grow that high at least not this upcoming growth

most of the people are not selling their bitcoins at the moment and i hope that they will not sell it in the future

you should have to look at the preev, the price is increase at a fastest speed and yesterday the price was around $680 and today it reached to $740 , so it will reach to $900 in the coming week.

Hire me for your campaign management
marchitcher

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:13:49 PM

This topic let me think you are not confident about this price, do you think this is only a bubble and is scared about a dump?
The real message you are sending is: sell now as this is only a bubble and price will dump soon.
This is not a bubble, price have to go to the next level. I'm buying like a crazy, those are very cheap coins. And we will never seen those cheap coins again.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:20:01 PM

But now from the current pricing trend it is sure that the price will reach that much value in the coming month, or maybe in this month, yes it will reach to $900 in this month as every week we see about $100 or more increase in the value of bitcoin.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:31:41 PM

My plan is to hold for at least a few months. Till the end of this year i will hold my coins and don't buy or selling anything.

Rather than making up your mind of selling bitcoins BTC at the year end, you should be flexible and watch the current market and make the decision on the current market. there is a chance that price is greater at mid year and relatively low at the end of the year. So you should wisely make the decision.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:34:52 PM

Rather than making up your mind of selling bitcoins BTC at the year end, you should be flexible and watch the current market and make the decision on the current market. there is a chance that price is greater at mid year and relatively low at the end of the year. So you should wisely make the decision.

Yep, this is pretty much my same strategy. Hold on to it for some few months but still monitor the market and be open to sell it if it happens to triple up.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:35:16 PM

But now from the current pricing trend it is sure that the price will reach that much value in the coming month, or maybe in this month, yes it will reach to $900 in this month as every week we see about $100 or more increase in the value of bitcoin.
halving still about 3 weeks away, if every week increased $100 that means when halving happens we will reach at least $1,000. I hope it really happens.
BlueTemplar

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Gone for a minute now back again

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:37:28 PM

halving still about 3 weeks away, if every week increased $100 that means when halving happens we will reach at least $1,000. I hope it really happens.

I think we can hit 1k after the halving, people just need to start selling smart and not dumping large amounts Smiley
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:32:22 PM

I don’t think that the current prices tend any person to sell his/her bitcoin, as from viewing these everyone has increased the trust on bitcoin and want to earn more in the future by holding them a few months more.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:52:13 PM

I don’t think that the current prices tend any person to sell his/her bitcoin, as from viewing these everyone has increased the trust on bitcoin and want to earn more in the future by holding them a few months more.

That's true and everyone has belief that price will be on the top at halving which will allow them to earn higher profits so no one will sell at this stage and will wait for the halving.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 09:53:21 PM

Even if they will sell this will differ the rise for few days but will not prevent it, bitcoin price will continue to rise until the halving at least in my opinion then after that every single move should be counted  Wink

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:54:51 PM

Even if they will sell this will differ the rise for few days but will not prevent it, bitcoin price will continue to rise until the halving at least in my opinion then after that every single move should be counted  Wink

Yeah price will not fall before the halving and it will keep on increasing as we get more closer to halving, so if you sell now then you will surely regret at halving when you see much higher price.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:05:15 AM

Yeah, I think the bull market will be so strong in the coming days that we might even see the bitcoin price peak at $800, or even more than that. The bears will lose out on money Tongue

So yeah, hold till the halving at least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: