Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RECOVER YOUR RAR FILES PASSWORD.  (Read 4083 times)
pandalion98

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 04:27:08 AM

I must admit that your file password is really hard but the work is still in progress, i will update you tomorrow.
Any updates?
Lol I really doubt there will be any updates any time soon  Grin
Yeah. The last time he logged in was about 2 days ago.
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:43:09 AM

I must admit that your file password is really hard but the work is still in progress, i will update you tomorrow.
Any updates?

I read through all the replies and I thought op would be able to crack it by a day, and the difficulty of cracking the password relies on the size of the file, which apparently is probably not the case we're seeing right now.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:50:12 AM

Any updates?
Lol I really doubt there will be any updates any time soon  Grin

I read through all the replies and I thought op would be able to crack it by a day, and the difficulty of cracking the password relies on the size of the file, which apparently is probably not the case we're seeing right now.

Cracking a PDF file is not a big issue if the password length is small and it does not contain complex characters. If the OP has find the solution he should close this thread.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:01:09 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 06:39:10 AM by pandalion98

Any updates?
Lol I really doubt there will be any updates any time soon  Grin

Cracking a PDF file is not a big issue if the password length is small and it does not contain complex characters. If the OP has find the solution he should close this thread.
He's not cracking a PDF. He's cracking RAR files.
ricku

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:38:02 AM

Any info from OP? as he contacted pandalion98 via pm?
I quite agreed that pdf password is easier to crack than rar files passwords.

pixel375

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:20:12 PM

Any updates?

Lmao. Exactly what I thought! I understood he'd be able to crack any password within a day.... But I guess he never mentioned a time period.. So we might hear back from him with the first cracked password from our great grand children, if we are still alive by then  Grin Grin
Haha sorry for being such a jerk, I just an ass  Grin Grin Grin Deal with it.
pixel375

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:32:54 PM

Can't we just close this thread and re-open it once the Majorana Fermion particle has been fully studied and quantum computing has been released to the public? Cause by then we will be able to crack any of the current passwords in seconds. What now takes 150,000 years, will take seconds.
ricku

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:18:47 AM

Can't we just close this thread and re-open it once the Majorana Fermion particle has been fully studied and quantum computing has been released to the public? Cause by then we will be able to crack any of the current passwords in seconds. What now takes 150,000 years, will take seconds.
What is Majorana Fermion particle and how is it related to file password cracking? There is nothing bad in learning some new skill or ideas here. Kindly share while we wait for the OP.

pixel375

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:48:35 AM

What is Majorana Fermion particle and how is it related to file password cracking? There is nothing bad in learning some new skill or ideas here. Kindly share while we wait for the OP.
For sure!
Scientists have reportedly uncovered a new particle that might make quantum computing possible - Majorana Fermion - A mysterious particle that has confused scientists for 80 years. In 1937, Italian physicist Ettore Majorana predicted that a single, stable particle could be both, matter and antimatter, Majorana Fermion is believed to be that particle.
One day, Majorana Fermion could be harnessed to make computers fast as hell, and execute previously impossible functions... If we have a subject that needs calculation, the classical calculation will take 150,000 years, whereas the quantum computing will finish the calculation within one second.
Because,
a classical computer performs operations using classical bits, either 0 or 1. But a quantum computer uses qubits, which can be both 0 and 1 at the same time. Quantum computing's capability is a million times of our current supercomputers.

Therefore, cracking a Rar file password would take many years with our current technology, but quantum computers running on Majorana Fermion, could crack those passwords in seconds. You see?
pixel375

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:50:37 AM

Also just a random thing...... Why is my activity status stuck at 42?  Huh I want to level up Sad  Angry
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 02:11:15 PM

Also just a random thing...... Why is my activity status stuck at 42?  Huh I want to level up Sad  Angry
Give your account more time. Your account's activity has to catch up with your post rates. I think it resets every two weeks (i.e. you can earn more activity again in 2 weeks)
ricku

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:46:28 PM

For sure!
Scientists have reportedly uncovered a new particle that might make quantum computing possible - Majorana Fermion - A mysterious particle that has confused scientists for 80 years. In 1937, Italian physicist Ettore Majorana predicted that a single, stable particle could be both, matter and antimatter, Majorana Fermion is believed to be that particle.
One day, Majorana Fermion could be harnessed to make computers fast as hell, and execute previously impossible functions... If we have a subject that needs calculation, the classical calculation will take 150,000 years, whereas the quantum computing will finish the calculation within one second.
Because,
a classical computer performs operations using classical bits, either 0 or 1. But a quantum computer uses qubits, which can be both 0 and 1 at the same time. Quantum computing's capability is a million times of our current supercomputers.

Therefore, cracking a Rar file password would take many years with our current technology, but quantum computers running on Majorana Fermion, could crack those passwords in seconds. You see?
If your claim is true, this will also have impact on cryptocoin mining and not only rar file password cracking alone.
Good one mate  Cool

pixel375

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:43:26 PM

For sure!
Because,

If your claim is true, this will also have impact on cryptocoin mining and not only rar file password cracking alone.
Good one mate  Cool
Oh forgot to say, this whole text has been taken from a video. I just pretty much copied everything word for word.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:46:47 PM

No, it won't. That's just silly given no actual evidence aside from shoddy claims and misunderstandings by some video authors. No matter the nonsense that we get from this so-called "particle zoo" that grows every time scientists can't explain an inconsistency, aside from number-theoretic factoring/discrete-log based problems vulnerable to Shor's (for Bitcoin, that is ECDSA), the only viable quantum speedup to general crypto breaking (that is, mining, the 160-bit hash used in addresses, RAR encryption, and so on) is Grover's algorithm, which isn't that much of a speed-up anyway. Please stop regurgitating sensationalist "science" as evidence to wild claims.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
pixel375

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:48:24 PM

Give your account more time. Your account's activity has to catch up with your post rates. I think it resets every two weeks (i.e. you can earn more activity again in 2 weeks)
Ohhhkay. Thanks for letting me know  Smiley
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:49:53 PM

For sure!
Because,

Good one mate  Cool
I don't think that's how quantum computing works.

The advantage of quantum computing is concurrency, not brute compute power. If it was working on one task, it would be pretty much the same speed as a desktop computer. But, with branching and optimization problems, it really gives the advantage.

Imagine a labyrinth. A classical computer would go through each and every one of the paths, one at a time. On the other hand, a quantum computer could simply take all paths at the same time.
Imagine a map with a road that splits into two. One is trapped. The classical computer would first take left, then if it fails, takes the right path. A quantum computer would simply "split into two" at the intersection and try both paths at the same time.

Please stop regurgitating sensationalist "science" as evidence to wild claims.
hexafraction

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:52:05 PM

I don't think that's how quantum computing works.

The advantage of quantum computing is concurrency, not brute compute power. If it was working on one task, it would be pretty much the same speed as a desktop computer. But, with branching and optimization problems, it really gives the advantage.

Imagine a labyrinth. A classical computer would go through each and every one of the paths, one at a time. On the other hand, a quantum computer could simply take all paths at the same time.
Imagine a map with a road that splits into two. One is trapped. The classical computer would first take left, then if it fails, takes the right path. A quantum computer would simply "split into two" at the intersection and try both paths at the same time.

It's not even that beneficial. The branching-at-every-choice (for lack of a better description without requiring a physics explanation) is dependent on there being an appropriate algorithm discovered for solving that type of problem (e.g. Shor's taking discrete log from exponential to polynomial time). See my previous post.

Also:

Since April 2016, the largest integer factored on a quantum device is 200099, using D-Wave 2X quantum processor

We've got a long way to go then from Shor's for factoring 200099 to Shor's for discrete log over groups of order 115792089237316195423570985008687907853269984665640564039457584007913129639936.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
ricku

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:43:07 AM

Any news from the OP? Probably your password will take 365 days before it could be cracked  Grin Grin

pandalion98

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 10:58:43 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 11:27:19 AM by pandalion98

Any news from the OP? Probably your password will take 365 days before it could be cracked  Grin Grin
Nope. No messages from OP. OP was last seen on June 24. I'm guessing he ran away ashamed. He was advertising and promoting about his almighty algorithm that could crack any RAR password and simply depends on the file size, not password complexity.
See quotes below:

I am not limited to the password character, if 2 file have similar password it is advisable to send the smaller file and get the password.
PM me to get the email to send the file for vouch copy, please remember that vouch copy file size should not be more than 1 mb.
I make use of powerful algorithm methods, yes the bigger the file size the longer it takes not the difficulty of the file.

Based on the the file I sent (just over 1kb), he utterly failed to deliver despite the password being relatively simple (provided he uses proper methods).

Remember that he's only limited to file size as he as mentioned and not password complexity. Also remember that my file is about 900x smaller than his vouch limit of 1MB (see quotes above). I would presume that it'll only take a day or less considering he's advertising his "powerful algorithm methods". Any more than that would have been skid-level bruteforcing that probably anyone can do using their PC.

• Therefore, any "I was busy/sick/unavailable" reason is BS. If he does this and says "I started cracking yesterday", that would be very unprofessional service considering we sent the files a long time ago. Why on earth didn't you start working on it immediately?
  • Therefore, any argument that says "Your password might be too hard" or "Your file may be too big" is invalid.

I'm calling this an attempt to scam and will leave him with negative rep until he cracks my hard-difficulty RAR file. I'll convert it to positive rep once he does that. The password to the easy file is 1234Abcd!!! and is crackable using a hybrid attack (I would presume his algorithm is better than this attack since he's not limited to password complexity). Download the file here.

I'd also recommend others to do the same until he proves his service is legit.

I would not consider this libel since it's backed by solid evidence (him failing to deliver). Also, I wanted to use his service, but I was simply asking for proof. A sane restaurant would not file a lawsuit against a person that simply wanted to check if their cooked rice is actually cooked rice. Any negative feedback on me saying "pandalion98 is being a fake cop" is therefore moot.

Myth busted. My encrypted cat pictures can wait.
hexafraction

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:39:33 PM

I'd also recommend others to do the same until he proves his service is legit.

I would not consider this libel since it's backed by solid evidence (him failing to deliver). Also, I wanted to use his service, but I was simply asking for proof. A sane restaurant would not file a lawsuit against a person that simply wanted to check if their cooked rice is actually cooked rice. Any negative feedback on me saying "pandalion98 is being a fake cop" is therefore moot.

Myth busted. My encrypted cat pictures can wait.

Done. I'll bet that OP may just create a new account and throw this one away (<60 posts and activity)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: