Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RECOVER YOUR RAR FILES PASSWORD.  (Read 4083 times)
pixel375

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:38:23 PM

Any news from the OP? Probably your password will take 365 days before it could be cracked  Grin Grin
Nope. No messages from OP. OP was last seen on June 24. I'm guessing he ran away ashamed. He was advertising and promoting about his almighty algorithm that could crack any RAR password and simply depends on the file size, not password complexity.
See quotes below:

I am not limited to the password character, if 2 file have similar password it is advisable to send the smaller file and get the password.
PM me to get the email to send the file for vouch copy, please remember that vouch copy file size should not be more than 1 mb.
I make use of powerful algorithm methods, yes the bigger the file size the longer it takes not the difficulty of the file.

Based on the the file I sent (just over 1kb), he utterly failed to deliver despite the password being relatively simple (provided he uses proper methods).

Remember that he's only limited to file size as he as mentioned and not password complexity. Also remember that my file is about 900x smaller than his vouch limit of 1MB (see quotes above). I would presume that it'll only take a day or less considering he's advertising his "powerful algorithm methods". Any more than that would have been skid-level bruteforcing that probably anyone can do using their PC.

• Therefore, any "I was busy/sick/unavailable" reason is BS. If he does this and says "I started cracking yesterday", that would be very unprofessional service considering we sent the files a long time ago. Why on earth didn't you start working on it immediately?
  • Therefore, any argument that says "Your password might be too hard" or "Your file may be too big" is invalid.

I'm calling this an attempt to scam and will leave him with negative rep until he cracks my hard-difficulty RAR file. I'll convert it to positive rep once he does that. The password to the easy file is 1234Abcd!!! and is crackable using a hybrid attack (I would presume his algorithm is better than this attack since he's not limited to password complexity). Download the file here.

I'd also recommend others to do the same until he proves his service is legit.

I would not consider this libel since it's backed by solid evidence (him failing to deliver). Also, I wanted to use his service, but I was simply asking for proof. A sane restaurant would not file a lawsuit against a person that simply wanted to check if their cooked rice is actually cooked rice. Any negative feedback on me saying "pandalion98 is being a fake cop" is therefore moot.

Myth busted. My encrypted cat pictures can wait.

Thanks for the update Smiley
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:02:36 PM

The cracking process have been interrupted by low internet access.
I feel that there is an error in the negative feed back on my account because i am not able to crack the rar file as expected but i have explained my reason above.
I will like you guys to remove the feedback on my account and dont bother to add the positive.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:29:44 PM

I feel that there is an error in the negative feed back on my account because i am not able to crack the rar file as expected but i have explained my reason above.
I will like you guys to remove the feedback on my account and dont bother to add the positive.
What does Internet have to do with cracking the file via your PC ?
Unless you tried to brute force it via a high end VPS with Beefy CPU

A photo proof of you cracking it would be helpful Tongue
Negatives will be removed until you have proof that you have successfully at cracking the file Wink
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:20:20 AM

I will remove my negative when you show that you are able to decrypt the test file sent to you by pandalion98, by providing the file content and/or password so that we can verify that the file already provided has been successfully decrypted. Not a moment before then. It makes no difference to me whether you are stumped by "low internet access", a difficult password, the fact that you are running a scam, or simple incompetence.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
pixel375

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:23:07 AM

Mawhahaha why is this so amusing  Grin So many jerks and assholes on here like me, I'm enjoying this too much Tongue  Cool
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 04:11:43 AM

Here's his reply (screen snip). I don't think internet access has anything to do with cracking RAR files, but I don't really have a clue about his algorithm.

Care to explain a bit more, OP?

Mawhahaha why is this so amusing  Grin So many jerks and assholes on here like me, I'm enjoying this too much Tongue  Cool
I guess we have something in common then Grin
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:19:16 AM

Hello community,
I am offering my professional services
I will help you to recover the password of any rar file and send you the password.
You need to send me the file and i will send you the password ASAP.
My charges is based on the size of the file.
I offer vouch copies to 3 sr. member upward with a file that is less than 1 mb
Price for 1 mb is 0.008btc while other sizes are subjected to negotiations.

why does the file size matter?  i have a load of hacking/phreaking software and the size of the file has nothing to do with the password encryption.  the only reason i would ever think of file size in a case like yours is the transfer of the file to and from, but that does not make sense either as they are sending you the file and you only send back a password. 
pixel375

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:17:00 AM

And a file that small can be received with dial-up in no time.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:20:01 AM

And a file that small can be received with dial-up in no time.

who are you talking to?  a file how small?  what is this statement replying to?
pixel375

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:34:17 AM

Pandalion and pcoin.
If the cracking has been interrupted due to "Low internet access" it would either mean that
1. He failed to receive the file due to internet issues, but the file is only kbs in size.
2. He is using a cloud service to decrypt it, which to me seems like complete crap and nonsense
pixel375

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:35:16 AM

Pandalion and pcoin.
If the cracking has been interrupted due to "Low internet access" it would either mean that
1. He failed to receive the file due to internet issues, but the file is only kbs in size.
2. He is using a cloud service to decrypt it, which to me seems like complete crap and nonsense

I keep forgetting to quote -.- Imma noob.
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:02:07 AM

Still no updates from op.

This thread has rather become a fun place to fool around rather than the service itself lmao
pixel375

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:25:51 AM

This thread has rather become a fun place to fool around rather than the service itself lmao

Exactly my point  Grin Tongue
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:06:43 PM

Exactly my point  Grin Tongue
The attempt to crack the password of the file sent to me for vouch copy was not successful though i have practice the skills several times before the announcement.
I certify that i have not demand any fund from anybody as i claimed in the thread that i am not in a hurry to make sales, this service is hereby suspended indefinitely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: