Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profitable Sportsbetting Guide] +491% Profit  (Read 14910 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:49:50 AM

Are you still offering vouch copy of this? I would like to make a review as well.
-Cheers-
Winner780 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Jack

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:31:55 AM

Are you still offering vouch copy of this? I would like to make a review as well.
-Cheers-

Yes, i can give out 1 more vouch copy. But thats it!

I think we will have then enough reviews so that people can see that i`m not joking here. My guide really works!

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:49:45 AM

-Cheers-

I think we will have then enough reviews so that people can see that i`m not joking here. My guide really works!

Thanks for giving vouch copy OP. nicely done, well written, Most are common but these are the overlook things in sports betting. The price seems worth it.
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:28:28 PM

-Cheers-

Thanks for giving vouch copy OP. nicely done, well written, Most are common but these are the overlook things in sports betting. The price seems worth it.

That was fast, thanks for the quick review, hopefully you will have great use of the guide!

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:29:28 PM

I bought your guide mr. Jack, and read through it and i'm very impressed how good it is. Its short but very dense in good info, very concentrated on practice not just theory and i like your examples too. I'll give it a try tonight and i'm comfident that it will improve my betting skills. Take care sir!
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:32:51 PM

I bought your guide mr. Jack, and read through it and i'm very impressed how good it is. Its short but very dense in good info, very concentrated on practice not just theory and i like your examples too. I'll give it a try tonight and i'm comfident that it will improve my betting skills. Take care sir!

Thanks for review, i encourage everyone else who bought it to post a feedback here, so that everyone can see that this guide is very very important for your sportsbetting success!

silvester4

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:05:27 PM

I would like to buy your guide but I dont have 0.01 BTC now Sad Sad

I will just use your free tip service to make some bitcoins and I will then buy your guide, im very curious what is inside it Cheesy
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:55:41 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 12:19:56 AM by Winner780

I will just use your free tip service to make some bitcoins and I will then buy your guide, im very curious what is inside it Cheesy

Don't worry you will definitely earn that 0.01 very fast, if you follow my free tips.

I will just post the new free tips round very soon but lately i am very busy as we are working with my brother on an exciting horsebetting strategy and it requires our best efforts.

We already made +37% profit from horsebetting just in 2 days, and it's insane how accurate it is, but this time it's for big odds,so i will keep you all updated with our successes!

Later mates!

roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:57:32 PM

Just wanna let you know mr. Jack that i made 8% profit in the last days from your guide info because i wanted to put 30 bets on basketball and golf and tennis but thanks for your guide now i only put on the winners and made 8%, so thank you a lot sir for the profit that you give me, GOD bless you!!!
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:17:58 PM

Just wanna let you know mr. Jack that i made 8% profit in the last days from your guide info because i wanted to put 30 bets on basketball and golf and tennis but thanks for your guide now i only put on the winners and made 8%, so thank you a lot sir for the profit that you give me, GOD bless you!!!

Nice to hear your success story. It makes me feel good that I can help other people become succesful in sportsbetting. I hope your success continues, good luck!

silvester4

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:56:33 AM

I can now buy your guide, i really want to get more of your knowledge and talent , i'm looking forward to it, and i will post my feedback after Cheesy Cheesy
babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:05:46 AM

O like sport betting but sometimes I lose a lot. I will look for the 0.01 btc to buy the guide but I wouldn't mind a vouch copy, or pay half immediately and the the other half after 2 days.
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:19:14 PM

O like sport betting but sometimes I lose a lot. I will look for the 0.01 btc to buy the guide but I wouldn't mind a vouch copy, or pay half immediately and the the other half after 2 days.

Dont worry my guide will teach you exactly how to bet and control the risks. You can buy it anytime you wish it never expires Smiley

silvester4

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:29:05 AM

Ok so i bought your guide and its very good, i like how easy it is to learn and understand it, and only filled with useful info not blabla.

I can recomend it to others too  Grin
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:59:43 AM

Ok so i bought your guide and its very good, i like how easy it is to learn and understand it, and only filled with useful info not blabla.

Thanks for feedback, I'll add your feedback to the others, good luck with your new found knowledge and success will come to you now Smiley

silvester4

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:13:40 AM

Thanks for feedback, I'll add your feedback to the others, good luck with your new found knowledge and success will come to you now Smiley

Sure , you can do that, and thanks for your good wishes, im sure that now i can become succesful finally. I lost money until now but since i follow you i made money, so you really turned my luck in the right direction, and for that im very thankful Cheesy
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 03:42:28 PM

You know what dude, I'll just buy your guide, because now I am interested what more can I learn. I am just betting terribly lately and have lost some % points on that. Hopefully after digesting your tutorial I will start multiplying my income and add quite some percentage points to it.

What can I say, I am very greedy today, please excuse me  Cheesy
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:04:14 PM

Are you offering a vouch copy anymore?

I am full time sports bettor I can also review your book. I don't think it's that easy you trying to post in OP.

Yes sent 2 more vouches!

Sorry to sound ignorant but what exactly is a vouch ?
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:21:04 PM

Are you offering a vouch copy anymore?

I am full time sports bettor I can also review your book. I don't think it's that easy you trying to post in OP.

Yes sent 2 more vouches!

Sorry to sound ignorant but what exactly is a vouch ?

A vouch is a copy sent out to trusted people who will review the guide. As you can see we have got pretty good feedback from reviewers, they all were satisfied with the quality of the information the guide provides.

Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 07:29:04 PM

I purchased it, looks cool, quickly readable, easy to understand, spot on. Now I hope i can improve my betting finally and recover all my losses.

Thanks for the good info!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: