Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profitable Sportsbetting Guide] +491% Profit  (Read 14910 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Winner780 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Jack

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:10:12 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 03:59:10 PM by Winner780

Hello I'm Jack from the UK. I am a profitable sportsbetter and I made this guide to teach you the methods to become a successful sportsbetter like me. I made +491% Profit in my bitcointalk thread as a demonstration what you can learn from this guide.

Features:

• 9 Very important topics of sportsbetting explained
  • Short, only 8 pages long, you can read it in 30 minutes
  • Easy to understand english language
  • After you read it, you will become profitable like me, if you follow the instructions well

Reviews:

Perfect guide for those who play tennis, I highly recommend it, and although this can be applied to soccer as well as its there where I bet after all a very very nice guide. Thanks for giving it for free to me. I would definitely have bought it before if I knew the contents Smiley .

My review:

It's a pretty good guide, i have some experience with sportsbet, but i have learned now a few new things that i never know of. It is worth the price, maybe a little more images should be added to the guide, but overall it's a pretty useful guide.

Now wish me luck, i want to test it now and make some money Cheesy

I am at +48% profit now, i am so happy that i can make money finally, thank you so much for good tips!!!!

I am at +363.8% profit now, wohoooooooo, it is amazing!

I have just bet yesterday on some tennis games, and made most of the money yesterday!

Carreno-Busta P.   3-0   Ivashka I.
Simon G.   3-0   Stepanek R.
Verdasco F.   0-3   Wawrinka S.

I forecasted the exact scores every single time and made big bucks!!

Thank you so much sir, I could have never made it without you!

Received vouch copy from OP.
I usually don`t gamble but after reading the guide I`m thinking to give it a try.
The guide is well written and it contains some good tips for gambling and if you are a newbie in gambling (like me) you can learn some great informations about how gambling system work.
At this price I would say its a good guide. Soon I will try some gambling and I will post some results.
Thanks for the vouch copy Winner780

Thanks for giving vouch copy OP. nicely done, well written, Most are common but these are the overlook things in sports betting. The price seems worth it.

I bought your guide mr. Jack, and read through it and i'm very impressed how good it is. Its short but very dense in good info, very concentrated on practice not just theory and i like your examples too. I'll give it a try tonight and i'm comfident that it will improve my betting skills. Take care sir!

ok buyed it and readed it, good guide it is, i learned many nice things and i can understand it easy bcause i am not that good with english, ty

I purchased it, looks cool, quickly readable, easy to understand, spot on. Now I hope i can improve my betting finally and recover all my losses.

Thanks for the good info!

Ok so i bought your guide and its very good, i like how easy it is to learn and understand it, and only filled with useful info not blabla.

I can recomend it to others too  Grin

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:37:15 PM

You are asking too much 13.69 for a mere 8 page guide, while people can find all the information they want regarding their betting through google, there are a lot of websites who gives you a lot of tips and information for any game you need to play, betadvisor and bettingexpert are a nice example of such thing. If you don't lower the price I think no one will buy your guide, for 0.005 BTC I know many people may buy it especially avid gamblers just out of curiosity or to add another addition to their gambling library.
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:33:40 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 10:04:55 AM by Winner780

You are asking too much 13.69 for a mere 8 page guide, while people can find all the information they want regarding their betting through google, there are a lot of websites who gives you a lot of tips and information for any game you need to play, betadvisor and bettingexpert are a nice example of such thing. If you don't lower the price I think no one will buy your guide, for 0.005 BTC I know many people may buy it especially avid gamblers just out of curiosity or to add another addition to their gambling library.

You dont know whats in my guide, nobody offers information like i do.
All betting websites just give you vague clues and worthless info, i`m giving you the real deal that can change your sportsbetting outcome from loser to winner.

I give out a few free samples if anyone wants to review my guide and see the results for themselves!

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:48:23 AM

You dont know whats in my guide, nobody offers information like i do.
All betting websites just give you clues and worthless info, i`m giving you the real deal that can change your sportsbetting outcome from loser to winner.

I give out a few free samples if anyone wants to review my guide and see the results for themselves!
Im willing to try out a vouch copy if you dont mind. Ill need time to read it before i post a review

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:08:11 PM

Im willing to try out a vouch copy if you dont mind. Ill need time to read it before i post a review

I`ve sent him the guide in PM, we are awaiting your review Smiley

smho_16

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:23:31 AM

Send also me via PM a vouch and I will let you know what I think, maybe after all you may have valuable information like you say, but first I have to see it , then to believe it.
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:41:04 AM

Send also me via PM a vouch and I will let you know what I think, maybe after all you may have valuable information like you say, but first I have to see it , then to believe it.

Done, sent it. I await your review as well.

It does have very valuable info in it, you will be amazed how good it is. It's not the length that matter but the content. In the next 30 minutes you will learn more about sportsbetting than previously in your entire life.

Let's hear your impressions after.

smho_16

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:08:02 AM

Done, sent it. I await your review as well.

It does have very valuable info in it, you will be amazed how good it is. It's not the length that matter but the content. In the next 30 minutes you will learn more about sportsbetting than previously in your entire life.

Let's hear your impressions after.

Perfect guide for those who play tennis, I highly recommend it, and although this can be applied to soccer as well as its there where I bet after all a very very nice guide. Thanks for giving it for free to me. I would definitely have bought it before if I knew the contents Smiley .
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:34:01 AM

Thanks for review! See I told you it has very good info and you didnt believe me at first.

Apply your new found knowledge well and start making money, good luck!

joules41

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:18:03 AM

hello sir, i followed your other betting thread and i liked your tips, you helped me make 18% profit in 1 day with your free tips. will you give out more free tips later?

i would buy your guide but now i dont have 0.02 btc in my wallet, i am very broken now so i need to wait 1 week before i can get 0.02, i hope you sell it to me in 1 week, ty!
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:15:31 PM

hello sir, i followed your other betting thread and i liked your tips, you helped me make 18% profit in 1 day with your free tips. will you give out more free tips later?

i would buy your guide but now i dont have 0.02 btc in my wallet, i am very broken now so i need to wait 1 week before i can get 0.02, i hope you sell it to me in 1 week, ty!

I plan to create some kind of investing method for players to invest in my strategy and make money together. I'm not comfortable with sharing more tips, because people can just guess my strategy, it's better if people just invest in me if they want to earn money.

Also buying this guide is one way of doing it, It can give you a great insight into how I'm betting, but my entire strategy will not be revealed.

seVell

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:54:31 AM

I never gambled on sports.

Is it good for me?

How much btc do I need to start?

Realistically how much can I expect in 2-3 months?
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 04:49:42 PM

I've followed your prediction thread, i was quite amazed by it. I will be very excited to see you are not abandoning the idea, i would really like to invest in your strategy. I have many investments going on in bitcoin and adding yours to my portfolio would be amazing. I know you have a lot of profit potential.

Regarding the method, why not check out BURST? It's an altcoin that just offers this possibility, just create an asset and let investors invest in your strategy directly, it could work out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657

Please think about the idea, regards!

I plan to create some kind of investing method for players to invest in my strategy and make money together. I'm not comfortable with sharing more tips, because people can just guess my strategy, it's better if people just invest in me if they want to earn money.

Also buying this guide is one way of doing it, It can give you a great insight into how I'm betting, but my entire strategy will not be revealed.
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:39:36 PM

I've just halved the price so that more people can have access to it, i really wish to help as many sportsbetters as i can with my guide!

Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:36:53 PM

I'll start a new gambling thread, and post again new tips for free, so stay tuned. This guide really just contains most of my knowledge so if you have the guide you will probably know ahead which team I will bet on!

Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:55:45 AM

Ok it's ready so far we won all games:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521832.0

My new technique is exclusively based on the strategies outlined in this ebook!

icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:52:35 PM

Are you offering a vouch copy anymore?
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:04:17 PM

I am full time sports bettor I can also review your book. I don't think it's that easy you trying to post in OP.

Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:25:14 PM

Are you offering a vouch copy anymore?

I am full time sports bettor I can also review your book. I don't think it's that easy you trying to post in OP.

Yes sent 2 more vouches!

icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:09:53 PM

Received vouch copy from OP.
I usually don`t gamble but after reading the guide I`m thinking to give it a try.
The guide is well written and it contains some good tips for gambling and if you are a newbie in gambling (like me) you can learn some great informations about how gambling system work.
At this price I would say its a good guide. Soon I will try some gambling and I will post some results.
Thanks for the vouch copy Winner780

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: