Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profitable Sportsbetting Guide] +491% Profit  (Read 14910 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Winner780 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Jack

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:32:40 AM

Paid! Let's see what's inside this guide... Grin

Ok, you will find very good info.

My team and I have just finished analyzing the olympics results, and we can now improve our strategy even more. We will make even more money from now on, it will be very good!

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:34:59 AM

My team and I have just finished analyzing the olympics results, and we can now improve our strategy even more. We will make even more money from now on, it will be very good!
wow mate did you include that to your guide or it will be release soon? my bad i lost my btc supposed to buy your guide
but i spend it losing from sports tips.
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:33:17 PM

wow mate did you include that to your guide or it will be release soon? my bad i lost my btc supposed to buy your guide
but i spend it losing from sports tips.

Yes ,we prepare to release it sometimes the end of September, because we want to include our experimental horsebetting strategy too (hopefully by then it will be finalized).

But this will be a step-by-step tutorial of the entire strategy, and it will cost a lot of BTC, I am not giving away my full strategy for cheap, I have worked on it many months and it makes a ton of profit, so it will be expensive ,and very valuable!

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future
MIKEY345

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:36:20 AM

I am at +48% profit now, i am so happy that i can make money finally, thank you so much for good tips!!!!

I am at +363.8% profit now, wohoooooooo, it is amazing!

I have just bet yesterday on some tennis games, and made most of the money yesterday!

Carreno-Busta P.   3-0   Ivashka I.
Simon G.   3-0   Stepanek R.
Verdasco F.   0-3   Wawrinka S.

I forecasted the exact scores every single time and made big bucks!!

Thank you so much sir, I could have never made it without you!
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:54:29 PM

I am at +48% profit now, i am so happy that i can make money finally, thank you so much for good tips!!!!

I have just bet yesterday on some tennis games, and made most of the money yesterday!

That is amazing, I remember the feeling when I made 300% profit, it was just a nice adrenaline rush, it really feels fantastic to make money.

Since then I made more than 1000% profit and now it becomes really casual to make money.

There is a lot of profit to be made in sportsbetting ,and its very easy to cash in big time, but only if you know what you are doing.

Congrats!

MIKEY345

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:27:12 PM

That is amazing, I remember the feeling when I made 300% profit, it was just a nice adrenaline rush, it really feels fantastic to make money.

Since then I made more than 1000% profit and now it becomes really casual to make money.

There is a lot of profit to be made in sportsbetting ,and its very easy to cash in big time, but only if you know what you are doing.

Congrats!

Fuck Yea, I will earn the 1000% profit too with this momentum!!!

I am wasted today from all the party i had last night, but tomorrow i will bet again and go for the 1000% profit, hopefullly in 1 day!!! Cheesy Cheesy
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:43:26 AM

Fuck Yea, I will earn the 1000% profit too with this momentum!!!

I am wasted today from all the party i had last night, but tomorrow i will bet again and go for the 1000% profit, hopefullly in 1 day!!! Cheesy Cheesy

I am glad to hear that, I like your enthusiasim.

Come back tomorrow and share with us how much money you made.  Smiley

voltagejj8

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:44:28 AM

ok i put 2 betz and win some money, thanx!!

i will hope to make more moneyy!! Cool
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:53:55 PM

OK, please post here how much profit you made, I am interested in the results so that I may compare it with my profits.

voltagejj8

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:59:21 AM

OK, please post here how much profit you made, I am interested in the results so that I may compare it with my profits.

i win the 2 betz

putting more betz today   Grin
WyatteLikesCrypto

Activity: 162

Long Live CLAM

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 05:36:34 AM

i would like to see the actual wins, and images of them. Anyone can be paid to post a vouch!

voltagejj8

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:05:40 AM

i win very good haha, now i make good money  Cool Cool Cool
MIKEY345

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:11:35 AM

Holy Fuck I am at +503% profit now!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:36:38 PM

Holy Fuck I am at +503% profit now!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Very good, keep up the good profits, if you have any questions feel free to ask, I can help you with anything.

daytob

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:18:58 AM

I am only a noob and dont have bitcoin, would you please take paypal? would love to try out your book please.
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:54:56 AM

I am only a noob and dont have bitcoin, would you please take paypal? would love to try out your book please.

sorry no paypal, i dont take fiat money, but you should buy some bitcoins with your paypal Smiley

I am making big profits now, and I will write a more updated guide that will make even more profits pretty soon!

daytob

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:43:29 AM

Whats the price in bitcoins please
Academic Overtime

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:40:36 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 04:51:29 AM by Academic Overtime

Review:

I made this account just so that I could write this review. After buying this method and trying it on over 12 games, I'd recommend you not buy it to save your money. From the way the reviewers were reviewing, it sounded like they were making big time profits because of this eBook alone; that's not my case. I don't know if it's just bad luck or if I'm doing the method wrong (Which I'm sure I'm not), but I lost 9 out of 12 games with this method. The OP implied that this would be some eye-opening masterpiece, but it's pretty much known at least somewhat to everyone who placed more than a few bets in their life. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the reviews were fake, and I expected more for the $20 Price. Maybe I'm just reviewing harshly because I'm salty? After all, how could 15+ pages of vouches from must older/trusted members than me be wrong, right? I'd recommend you take my word for it if you see my post, otherwise see for yourself. I also wasn't able to contact OP to see if I was doing everything right.

Edit:
He is also very inconsistent. In the guide, he says he's been testing his method for several years. In another of his thread, he said he was working on it for a few months. It's important to keep in mind that at the end of his "guide", he just states "you will also need a consistent betting strategy or to follow other expert’s betting tips" -Yeah, no shit. From that quote alone, you can tell that he's not teaching you how to profit or how to make betting tips on your own as he implied, he's teaching you the principles that, again, should be obvious to anyone who've made more than a few bets in their life. I still wasn't able to get in contact with him after all of this time.
babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:48:06 AM

It will be good if those who are posting positive reviews showed us their proof by posting screenshots of their wins here.
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:04:09 AM

Whats the price in bitcoins please

It's 0.03 BTC https://satoshibox.com/ntxv43tb2yfi6givun6po6vj

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: