Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think to the president of the Philippines?  (Read 9090 times)
frendsento

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:20:09 PM

Nope, This is stated by mr.president himself. During his previous speech. He said that he needs some sort of extension If i am not mistaken it is a 4 months addition so it would be a total of 1 year drug war. However he also pointed out that as quote
I would never stop having a war on drugs till the last day of my term
Which leads me to a conclusion that this war is for his whole term
The war on drugs will never end. Besides, the money on drugs make very many politicians and law enforcement agencies. We can't beat them, but we can try to reduce the amount of drugs on our streets.
If you think that way that the war on drugs will never end then not on our president ! The president of the philippines is doing his very best to end this drug war ! I believe in his vision and I know with the help from the police and fellow filipino it can be done ! It just have to be executed properly ! Maybe not in our present time but I believe the war on drugs will not just be reduced but it is goind to end!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
21kevin21

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:20:26 PM

Nope, This is stated by mr.president himself. During his previous speech. He said that he needs some sort of extension If i am not mistaken it is a 4 months addition so it would be a total of 1 year drug war. However he also pointed out that as quote
The war on drugs will never end. Besides, the money on drugs make very many politicians and law enforcement agencies. We can't beat them, but we can try to reduce the amount of drugs on our streets.
It will never end, but we have to minimize it or else even teenager will encourage to try it if they will see that the government don't mind or don't punish drug users. Yes, he pointed out that the war on drugs will take only for 3-6 months but what he can do he was surprised how many were drug users and pushers.
And that, after the war with the drug dealers became less? They just become better at hiding. This is not a victory. Where's the guarantee that this war is a method of destruction of competitors in this market?

We think this kind of modus with the drug dealers. Kind of hide and seek like children playing, if they have a time to go through, they have that. President of Philippines is doing his job to eliminate drug dealers, we salute you, but, besides drug dealers, President Duterte should determine who are the bad ones, not the good ones.
In many countries in the world the most profitable business in the country exclusively dominates the President. Don't you think that after the destruction of the drug, it will deal with Duterte?
margarete11

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

If you think that way that the war on drugs will never end then not on our president ! The president of the philippines is doing his very best to end this drug war ! I believe in his vision and I know with the help from the police and fellow filipino it can be done ! It just have to be executed properly ! Maybe not in our present time but I believe the war on drugs will not just be reduced but it is goind to end!
I believe in you ! we are one on that particular vision ! the idea of the president of the philippines to be drug free is very feasible ! The current administration is doing its very best to achieve this vision ! If the president of the philippines believe in a drug free community and so Am I as a citizen of this country ! I am very excited to see the children of the next generations to live in a drug free community
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:21:22 AM

I believe in you ! we are one on that particular vision ! the idea of the president of the philippines to be drug free is very feasible ! The current administration is doing its very best to achieve this vision ! If the president of the philippines believe in a drug free community and so Am I as a citizen of this country ! I am very excited to see the children of the next generations to live in a drug free community

We can say that he can eliminate drug addicts here in Philippines, wishing also to eliminate them for the safety of our next generations children. Drug free community can save a lot of lives. We must cooperate or follow his rules in dealing with the drug addicts and dealers. We must believe to him in order to make Philippines drug free.
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:39:20 AM

We can say that he can eliminate drug addicts here in Philippines, wishing also to eliminate them for the safety of our next generations children. Drug free community can save a lot of lives. We must cooperate or follow his rules in dealing with the drug addicts and dealers. We must believe to him in order to make Philippines drug free.

I think that, if our leaders will push through this propaganda, we can eliminate them. If our local government officials be the one who lead us to eliminate them it could be possible, but sometimes, our leaders is sometimes the one who lead the negative things to do, or sometimes, they protect the drug dealers.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
DD-Lex

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:48:20 AM

I think that, if our leaders will push through this propaganda, we can eliminate them. If our local government officials be the one who lead us to eliminate them it could be possible, but sometimes, our leaders is sometimes the one who lead the negative things to do, or sometimes, they protect the drug dealers.
I believe that good things are not done bad methods. It seems to me that Duterte trying to restore order by destruction. It is not correct. The procedure can bring only the method of creation.
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

If you think that wayftp:// that the war on drugs will never end then not on our president ! The president of the philippines is doing his very best to end this drug war ! I believe in his vision and I know with the help from the police and fellow filipino it can be done ! It just have to be executed properly ! Maybe not in our present time but I believe the war on drugs will not just be reduced but it is goind to end!

I believe that good things are not done bad methods. It seems to me that Duterte trying to restore order by destruction. It is not correct. The procedure can bring only the method of creation.

And how about bad people doing bad methods due to drugs? How can you deal with them? Justice in the Philippines is not what you think. One case can take years to be solve or worst will not be solve anymore. I am also with Duterte in all his decisions as long as it will protect the innocent in the Philippines.
SameHow

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:25:37 PM

And I don't think about Duterte. For me he is a dictator, but the people chose him. He will provoke a civil war which will destroy or his opponents and Filipinos will live as they want or those who chose it and this is their payback for what they brought to power the dictator.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:00:56 PM

And I don't think about Duterte. For me he is a dictator, but the people chose him. He will provoke a civil war which will destroy or his opponents and Filipinos will live as they want or those who chose it and this is their payback for what they brought to power the dictator.
Duterte for me is one of the greatest president in the world. He might be a dictator, but all what he did is for the sake of many people not for his fame and power. He is only governing for more than 7 months but what he did is amazing, especially war on drugs and protecting poor people by giving them the opportunity to study at zero cost and many more.
AT-N-T101

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:52:05 PM

Duterte for me is one of the greatest president in the world. He might be a dictator, but all what he did is for the sake of many people not for his fame and power. He is only governing for more than 7 months but what he did is amazing, especially war on drugs and protecting poor people by giving them the opportunity to study at zero cost and many more.
Duterte a dictator and to me this is not acceptable. As for free education, the quality its very poor. For everything in life you have to pay. Would be better if Duterte made so much money and paid education.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:55:25 PM

http://www.chinausfocus.com/foreign-policy/the-story-of-the-us-regime-change-plan-in-the-philippines
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:24:51 AM

To be fair, he seems to be going what he thinks is for the greater good of his country. It is arguable if he is doing it the right way.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:20:16 AM

Mr. President Rodrigo Duterte does he really do his job to stop drugs within 3 to 6 months?.What do you think?
We are with you sir, mr. President. Solving a 30 year problem within a year is beyond extraordinary. You can actually use the whole term if thats what takes. At least i can say, that within a few months of ur stay, people in the lower class of the society such as myself have experienced change...and that never happened before,
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:17:57 AM

Duterte a dictator and to me this is not acceptable. As for free education, the quality its very poor. For everything in life you have to pay. Would be better if Duterte made so much money and paid education.

Can you state a proof of him being a dictator than posting words that coming out of your ass.
squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:33:27 AM

The problem with drugs is...

Nobody sells drugs... drugs sell themselves

You cannot stop drugs by killing the dealers... there will always be a new person to take their place... always

The only way to stop drugs is to stop people from wanting drugs... that's the only way

The tough part is, it's not fully possible to get people to stop wanting to drugs it just leads to forcing people into rehabilitation and such which would cost a government millions upon millions of dollars. Which in reality could go ahead and heed no result, he's doing what he feels may work and I don't think a SHIT TON of money is being pissed away in his quest.

I love the cause that he's fighting for and all, but I personally HIGHLY DOUBT that it's something a country can ever win in. You can't win the drug war, or be winning the drug war one side just losses slower.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:42:35 AM

The problem with drugs is...

Nobody sells drugs... drugs sell themselves

You cannot stop drugs by killing the dealers... there will always be a new person to take their place... always

The only way to stop drugs is to stop people from wanting drugs... that's the only way

The tough part is, it's not fully possible to get people to stop wanting to drugs it just leads to forcing people into rehabilitation and such which would cost a government millions upon millions of dollars. Which in reality could go ahead and heed no result, he's doing what he feels may work and I don't think a SHIT TON of money is being pissed away in his quest.

I love the cause that he's fighting for and all, but I personally HIGHLY DOUBT that it's something a country can ever win in. You can't win the drug war, or be winning the drug war one side just losses slower.

right its not that easy and its only time can tell whether he can win or he can totally eradicate it all but personally i love what he's doing giving his statement and doing behind, some changes happen and pilipino people can see that its just bias media who's making bad image for him but if you will ask people around they will give positive feedback in what he's trying to accomplish.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:36:50 AM

The current president of the Philippines in the person of president Rodrigo DUterte is not a dictator. If he is a dictator then the majority of the population are already will no longer defend the president but will go against him. But if you notice only a few individuals disagree and dislike the governments way of solving criminality in the country. The reason why the president could not eradicate criminality, corruption and drugs in the country is because there are syndicates and even drug lords and criminals within the government itself.
AT-N-T101

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:12:38 PM

The current president of the Philippines in the person of president Rodrigo DUterte is not a dictator. If he is a dictator then the majority of the population are already will no longer defend the president but will go against him. But if you notice only a few individuals disagree and dislike the governments way of solving criminality in the country. The reason why the president could not eradicate criminality, corruption and drugs in the country is because there are syndicates and even drug lords and criminals within the government itself.
Tell me where you saw dictatorial regimes in which the majority of the population does not support it? To protest is possible only when the government supports democracy. In a dictatorship the people in fear is silent.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:40:27 PM

Tell me where you saw dictatorial regimes in which the majority of the population does not support it? To protest is possible only when the government supports democracy. In a dictatorship the people in fear is silent.

How come he is a dictator when he is beloved in his own country? Those who don't like the way he run his country are those who are affected by his strict implementation of the laws specially against corruption.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
NyeFee

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:47:35 PM

How come he is a dictator when he is beloved in his own country? Those who don't like the way he run his country are those who are affected by his strict implementation of the laws specially against corruption.
Look at North Korea. There the population loves their leader. Weep for weeks for the dead leaders. Even put in jail if you don't cry during mourning. But what does this mean? It speaks of a total dictatorship.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: