Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think to the president of the Philippines?  (Read 9090 times)
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:30:44 PM

The problem with drugs is...

Nobody sells drugs... drugs sell themselves

You cannot stop drugs by killing the dealers... there will always be a new person to take their place... always

The only way to stop drugs is to stop people from wanting drugs... that's the only way

its the illegal drugs that were talking. if the people are now educated and knew taht they could be killed with just the possession of these stuff, they'd rather not get involved to drugs. Roman catholics don't want death penalty, they'd kill the proposal of death penalty thru marching on streets and so he better just kill these drug related individuals without trail then.  Grin  

illegal drugs may not have much demands in the country in the next few months.

Are you planning on prosecuting the users? (the demand).  Going after the supply didn't work in any country of the world. We have a billion dollar war on drugs here, both the supply and demand is prosecuted but the market still exists.

drugs already affected many countries but the Pres, of the Phil wanted to make some changes i know more pilipino voted him believing that he can make the change so he's starting with drugs free phil hearing many drug related cases time and time again but whats the impact those drug pushers and users are really been aware that their life is in danger i completely supporting the Digong campaign because he is true to his words.

It's a very optimistic view, just execute every criminal. The commies tried a similar thing, but that didn't stop the Russian Mafia. Mafia is very creative, they will infiltrate in the government, military, police and every organization you can think of. I'm skeptical if this will stop the "war on drugs".

Example of Mafia creativity: "ebay for drugs, drugs arrive in your mailbox. Drug dealer never entered the Philippines."  Roll Eyes

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:51:33 PM

President Duterte had once done this on the city of Davao and made Davao one of the safest City in the world. In fact Unicef recognizes it.  This was years ago and during that time, there was bloodbath as well. so this has to happen to gain peace in the end.

Don't make me laugh. Are you claiming that Davao is one of the safest cities in the world? Check this:

http://politics.com.ph/davao-is-number-4-on-pnps-worst-ph-cities-with-highest-crime-rate/

http://www.philstar.com/nation/2016/04/02/1568394/murder-rate-highest-davao-city-pnp

Data from the Philippine National Police (PNP) shows that Davao city has the highest murder rate in Philippines. (1,032 murders during the 2010-2015 period).  Also, Davao has the 2nd highest rape rate (843 rapes during 2010-2015).
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 05:19:30 PM

President Duterte had once done this on the city of Davao and made Davao one of the safest City in the world. In fact Unicef recognizes it.  This was years ago and during that time, there was bloodbath as well. so this has to happen to gain peace in the end.

Don't make me laugh. Are you claiming that Davao is one of the safest cities in the world? Check this:

http://politics.com.ph/davao-is-number-4-on-pnps-worst-ph-cities-with-highest-crime-rate/

http://www.philstar.com/nation/2016/04/02/1568394/murder-rate-highest-davao-city-pnp

Data from the Philippine National Police (PNP) shows that Davao city has the highest murder rate in Philippines. (1,032 murders during the 2010-2015 period).  Also, Davao has the 2nd highest rape rate (843 rapes during 2010-2015).

nice! if the"safest" to you means doesn't have crimes, then  i guess you're joking. crimes are  always there.  

the story in the bible even says there were treason in the heaven. they say people can't think of bad things in heaven but treason?   Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:32:54 PM

President Duterte had once done this on the city of Davao and made Davao one of the safest City in the world. In fact Unicef recognizes it.  This was years ago and during that time, there was bloodbath as well. so this has to happen to gain peace in the end.

Data from the Philippine National Police (PNP) shows that Davao city has the highest murder rate in Philippines. (1,032 murders during the 2010-2015 period).  Also, Davao has the 2nd highest rape rate (843 rapes during 2010-2015).
I think they are not the safiest its more safe is manila done davao.. if we compare the davao and manila more people are living in manila thats why many  bad things happening in manila unlike in davao.. we can not say that davao is the safiest . i dont believe that that region is the safiest maybe they have no records how about the none city and baryo places.. i think they are not recording it.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:23:43 AM

I think they are not the safiest its more safe is manila done davao.. if we compare the davao and manila more people are living in manila thats why many  bad things happening in manila unlike in davao.. we can not say that davao is the safiest . i dont believe that that region is the safiest maybe they have no records how about the none city and baryo places.. i think they are not recording it.

Davao is so huge i think its one of the biggest city in the world compare to manila, so one can't be sure there is no crimes. but surely foreigners just casually walks there from Indians, swedish and the rest.

this is one of the news http://globalnation.inquirer.net/125132/davao-city-improves-to-5th-in-ranking-of-worlds-safest-cities
like they said its just one of the safest. NOT the very safe place. manila is nowhere in the list.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:05:56 PM

Mr. President Rodrigo Duterte does he really do his job to stop drugs within 3 to 6 months?.What do you think?

Well he ask again the Filipino people now of an extension of six months but its really okay for me because at least we can really see some changes even if he is in the position for a few months. I also think that media are biased becaused they are so focused on every wrong move of the president and then make the issue bigger and then if there are good things the president did, they just don't mind it or sometimes include it in their news but later on they will focus again on controversial issues. I think this is one of the reasons why the country is very slow in progressing because if one person did something good, there are so many people who will criticized him for the things he had done badly and then stick to that issue until such time when people will think negatively of that person even if there are more good things he had done for the good of many. I think the people should dwell more on the positive than on negative.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:36:26 PM

Davao is so huge i think its one of the biggest city in the world compare to manila, so one can't be sure there is no crimes. but surely foreigners just casually walks there from Indians, swedish and the rest.

this is one of the news http://globalnation.inquirer.net/125132/davao-city-improves-to-5th-in-ranking-of-worlds-safest-cities
like they said its just one of the safest. NOT the very safe place. manila is nowhere in the list.

You are wrong. Check your source. Try to read and understand english.

Pro-Tip nr.1: look up in a dictionary what perceived criminality means

Pro-tip nr.2: check the national criminal statistics for davao (from the PNP)

Pro-tip nr.3: thank me for educating you

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 08:38:02 PM

President Duterte had once done this on the city of Davao and made Davao one of the safest City in the world. In fact Unicef recognizes it.  This was years ago and during that time, there was bloodbath as well. so this has to happen to gain peace in the end.

Data from the Philippine National Police (PNP) shows that Davao city has the highest murder rate in Philippines. (1,032 murders during the 2010-2015 period).  Also, Davao has the 2nd highest rape rate (843 rapes during 2010-2015).
I think they are not the safiest its more safe is manila done davao.. if we compare the davao and manila more people are living in manila thats why many  bad things happening in manila unlike in davao.. we can not say that davao is the safiest . i dont believe that that region is the safiest maybe they have no records how about the none city and baryo places.. i think they are not recording it.

You are wrong. Check your source. Try to read and understand english.

Pro-Tip nr.1: look up in a dictionary what perceived criminality means

Pro-tip nr.2: check the national criminal statistics for davao (from the PNP)

Pro-tip nr.3: thank me for educating you

yeah thank you.

I check the facts I'm a local here in the Philippines. We know better than than any stats I'm from Davao.
We are wining the war on drugs, we are killing criminals we don't need them to stand trial, just kill them. Thats just it and make it appear like they are fighting back.  This is how to scare these criminals but of course this is what critics wants to hear.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:52:17 AM

Even you don't ask about it, I know that you know it in yourself how our president doing his job to annihilate those drug lords and drug users in our country. 3 months have passed and he already solved 80% of this problem compare to those past administration that didn't do anything about our country after all. They've just keep on stealing the citizens money and put it on their pocket. They never care about us in the first place because they only cared for our money. President Duterte is way more better than them. He is the man of his words than to the other president. He's the last hope of our mother country.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:36:06 AM

nice! if the"safest" to you means doesn't have crimes, then  i guess you're joking. crimes are  always there.  

the story in the bible even says there were treason in the heaven. they say people can't think of bad things in heaven but treason?   Grin

i don't think they are claiming that Davao is the safest city in the Philippines much exaggerated to hear if you would say that it is one of the safest city in the world . it can't be safe if the re still a crime activity inside the city maybe they are saying if would live in Davao city you can feel safe and comfortable .
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:11:30 AM

I dont know if the war on drugs is connected to the sudden decrease of Chinese in our city cos mostly I see are Syrians and Koreans.
horace08122

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:51:13 AM

President of the Philippines is very bold. Start the fight against drugs - it is the right move. His policies are aimed at trying to make their country prosperous
SphynX18

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:30:47 PM

It's been 6 months since he got elected by 17 million voters. I can say that you can see the effectiveness of his platforms. There are pros and cons of his actions. I understand why his war on drugs is implemented in a hard way. What I don't understand is the doings of the people under him who do the actions he wants to be implemented. I understand that drugs has a numerous negative effect in the community but he should also ensure that law is reinforce fairly. Also the way he talk sometimes is unexcusable. He should be more careful on his words since the whole country or the whole world is watching. Even if you are the highest leader of the country you ahould be considerate and more careful on the words that will come out in your mouth and the decisions and actions you will do. Better if he will not let his temper be his guide.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:34:53 PM

President of the Philippines is very bold. Start the fight against drugs - it is the right move. His policies are aimed at trying to make their country prosperous

He is very bold. I knew it the moment he called Barack Obama "son of a whore". Everyone knows that Obama's mother was a sex-worker (her nude photos are available in the internet). But till now, no one had the courage to say that in the open. I just hope that his war against drugs becomes successful, although I am not OK with all those deaths.
igorokavg13

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:44:31 PM

He is very bold. I knew it the moment he called Barack Obama "son of a whore". Everyone knows that Obama's mother was a sex-worker (her nude photos are available in the internet). But till now, no one had the courage to say that in the open. I just hope that his war against drugs becomes successful, although I am not OK with all those deaths.
Who knows what did your parents and wife in his youth? Maybe better not to know? The President of the Philippines is a murderer and a very bad end their lives. The way he speaks about the President of the greatest country in the world says that he is a bastard.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:49:50 PM

"Wrong information always shown by the media"

"Negative images is the main criteria"

See how foreign people looks at the on going war on drugs here in our country. They are only looking for what is established in the internet. All deaths are linked directly on the administration's war on drugs eventhough it's not. If that is the case, why in 6 months still majority of people here are not calling for a mass rally for our President to step down.

This war on drug is far from being succesful because of other people that wants power. Those greed people are using the current war on drugs as basis for establishing the impeachment of our President. Random killings and who will blame here? The president of course. Drugs problem here is really up to the point that it was endless and horrible prior to Duterte administration but only him put some focus because some previous administrations that has passed is really a bullshit.

For those who have negative images about the on going war on drugs, My God don't believe in what you read in internet. Media here is so biased. I didn't vote for Duterte last election due to some reasons that I don't like him but he is really doing good in the country. We are seeing the changes. In the past, I can buy shabu easily but now it's really hard and no one sells it now. If only those greed persons in the government will cooperate in the on going war on drugs the output is good.

P.S Shout out for UN Human Rights that focusing too much in our country but didn't paying attention in the killings of other country which is more worse than ours.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:33:38 PM

"Wrong information always shown by the media"

"Negative images is the main criteria"

See how foreign people looks at the on going war on drugs here in our country. They are only looking for what is established in the internet. All deaths are linked directly on the administration's war on drugs eventhough it's not. If that is the case, why in 6 months still majority of people here are not calling for a mass rally for our President to step down.

This war on drug is far from being succesful because of other people that wants power. Those greed people are using the current war on drugs as basis for establishing the impeachment of our President. Random killings and who will blame here? The president of course. Drugs problem here is really up to the point that it was endless and horrible prior to Duterte administration but only him put some focus because some previous administrations that has passed is really a bullshit.

For those who have negative images about the on going war on drugs, My God don't believe in what you read in internet. Media here is so biased. I didn't vote for Duterte last election due to some reasons that I don't like him but he is really doing good in the country. We are seeing the changes. In the past, I can buy shabu easily but now it's really hard and no one sells it now. If only those greed persons in the government will cooperate in the on going war on drugs the output is good.

P.S Shout out for UN Human Rights that focusing too much in our country but didn't paying attention in the killings of other country which is more worse than ours.

Maybe Duetre need to focus more on the government people that are in power than the poor people that are drug users. He need to cut off the snakes head otherwise shabu will just come back when he is gone.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:12:58 AM

Well I think he might get a little carried away with all that cleaning Cheesy I mean, in some way it's... good to cleanse thew country of drug dealers but I believe that putting the mto hard labour for a a couple of tens of years would be pretty good too, work them night and day untill they collapse...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:22:02 AM

Well he has taken the matter into his own hands, since if you arrest them, they can still operate from within the barrs but if they're dead, they can't do that much, maybe haunt them. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:34:46 AM

Well I think he might get a little carried away with all that cleaning Cheesy I mean, in some way it's... good to cleanse thew country of drug dealers but I believe that putting the mto hard labour for a a couple of tens of years would be pretty good too, work them night and day untill they collapse...

The problem with such a solution is that the drug lords will easily bribe the penal colony employees and will be able to live comfortably. Some of them may even manage to escape from the detention. Corruption is a big problem in Asia, and Philippines is no exception. Also, the expenses needed to keep them in the penal colony may be more than the revenues which could be generated from their labor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: