Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think to the president of the Philippines?  (Read 9090 times)
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:47:19 AM

Let the doctors sell the drugs instead of the criminals

This strategy was recently implemented in Portugal and Uruguay, with a great deal of success. Check these:

https://mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.hRlUsTE9u

In Portugal, the number of drug-users is going down, as evident from this graph:

Also, the number of Drug-induced deaths have declined from 80 to 100 per year, to around 15.
The reason they didn't want to implement this kind of law is because Philippine's is one of the religious country in the world and by that you should how they think. And to tell you, more and more people here are making Duterte a cult. All of his acts should not pointed out bad, like his joke on an Astraulian woman, instead of trying to point out that his wrong they even protected him.

If you talk bad on duterte expect the death threats come around you and all the filipino will bully you on internet. You should not talk bad on Duterte it is sacred  Grin
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/562005/hashtag/woman-hits-back-at-cyberbullies-after-anti-duterte-post
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 06:53:29 AM

actually he's serious about achieving that goal. eradicate drugs and crimes.

Didn't you know that he was the longest sitting mayor of Davao City which as far as i know won an award all over the world to be the safest city?
he is linked to the davao death squad. I do think he can do it...currently drug lords put a head on him.. 1billion imagine that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CASlO

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

OK

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:26:24 AM

duterte is a "go getter"..which would be quite refreshing after the aquino administration, which in my opinion, was mostly failed promises and disappointment. i doubt duterte could completely erradicate illegal drug trade/use within 3 to 6 months as he promised, but i'm sure he'll lead a more successful anti drug campaign than his predecessors. it's not that i agree to his ways of fighting illegal drugs, but if it worked for his city, then it might work for the rest of the country, i just hope he doesn't abuse the power.

?
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:59:43 AM

actually he's serious about achieving that goal. eradicate drugs and crimes.

Didn't you know that he was the longest sitting mayor of Davao City which as far as i know won an award all over the world to be the safest city?
he is linked to the davao death squad. I do think he can do it...currently drug lords put a head on him.. 1billion imagine that.
Oh you mean one of the safest in numbeo site? The site where you can put any city you want?

https://www.facebook.com/IgnoreOurRants/photos/pb.1549639718635500.-2207520000.1461506797./1688704224729048/?type=3&theater
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:55:59 PM

This strategy was recently implemented in Portugal and Uruguay, with a great deal of success. Check these:

https://mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.hRlUsTE9u

In Portugal, the number of drug-users is going down, as evident from this graph:

Also, the number of Drug-induced deaths have declined from 80 to 100 per year, to around 15.
The reason they didn't want to implement this kind of law is because Philippine's is one of the religious country in the world and by that you should how they think. And to tell you, more and more people here are making Duterte a cult. All of his acts should not pointed out bad, like his joke on an Astraulian woman, instead of trying to point out that his wrong they even protected him.

And that's where the real problem lies. In order for a country to move forward in political and economic matters, the state must become secular.  Any religious institution should have no influence on state matters.  Period.

I mean no offense, but no wonder why the Philippines is going nowhere, you got the priests and religious leaders using their influence and are using the people to manipulate state matters.

Imho, some religious institutions (especially the largest one Smiley ) seem to want the people to remain ignorant.  Why?  Because it's easier for them to manipulate a poor, oppressed person than a well off, free thinking one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:59:19 PM

And that's where the real problem lies. In order for a country to move forward in political and economic matters, the state must become secular.  Any religious institution should have no influence on state matters.  Period.

I mean no offense, but no wonder why the Philippines is going nowhere, you got the priests and religious leaders using their influence and are using the people to manipulate state matters.

Imho, some religious institutions (especially the largest one Smiley ) seem to want the people to remain ignorant.  Why?  Because it's easier for them to manipulate a poor, oppressed person than a well off, free thinking one.
The thing is they've bounded on this belief and yeah its true that they want people to remain ignorant, see whats happening in the country. Its getting worse. They are also fond of smart shaming. Once you talk rationally they wont listen to you and just attack you personally using your smart head. Like for example "Oh, okay you're the genius fine"
Like what the fuck is wrong with being smart... Being smart nowadays in philippines is an insult. thats so fucked up
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:42:20 PM

If you talk bad on duterte expect the death threats come around you and all the filipino will bully you on internet. You should not talk bad on Duterte it is sacred  Grin
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/562005/hashtag/woman-hits-back-at-cyberbullies-after-anti-duterte-post

Ultra-religious nations always perform poorly in almost all of the social parameters. For example, take the case of Islamist nations such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, and Egypt. These nations are ultra-religious, and for the past few years they are suffering from economic contraction, high unemployment and other social issues.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:36:15 PM

lol he is a human being and a good person. being president he should be respected. i think all the people who are on good post or honourable seat they should be respected.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:36:59 PM

Mr. President Rodrigo Duterte does he really do his job to stop drugs within 3 to 6 months?.What do you think?

I dont think so but we can see we should have give him a chance to make it possible but as he was saying before he would resign on his presidency if he wouldnt stop drugs , crime and corruption in the philippines within just 3 to 6 months . And i think he was sincere on what he was saying . I hope that he can make a peaceful community on the country .
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:51:06 PM

lol he is a human being and a good person. being president he should be respected. i think all the people who are on good post or honourable seat they should be respected.
Man, respect is earned not being beg.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:04:45 PM

Nothing comes over night.

If US cant handle our own problem with the latest resources and preventive measures in the drug war.

What makes a third world country able to? with less resources and more drug lords..

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:14:03 PM

Mr. President Rodrigo Duterte does he really do his job to stop drugs within 3 to 6 months?.What do you think?

I think he can be a good president of the philippines maybe we are not sure if he can really stop drugs , corruption or crime but we can assume that this will happen imagine what he does to his home city although there criminals that are being killed but according to him hes not supposed to protect those criminals but the innocent that can be a victim of those criminals .
CASlO

OK

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:05:47 PM

If US cant handle our own problem with the latest resources and preventive measures in the drug war.

What makes a third world country able to? with less resources and more drug lords..

yes true, but the drug trade is a global issue, US cant stop it on their own, no matter how many resources or preventive measures they make on their own ground, if international drug trades still continues its all in vain. so instead of belittling the attempts of third world countries to put an end to drug trades, they should be supported. its good that they are stepping up against such issues, no matter how puny their attempts may be, it will still count in the global war against drugs.

?
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:30:25 AM

yes true, but the drug trade is a global issue, US cant stop it on their own, no matter how many resources or preventive measures they make on their own ground, if international drug trades still continues its all in vain. so instead of belittling the attempts of third world countries to put an end to drug trades, they should be supported. its good that they are stepping up against such issues, no matter how puny their attempts may be, it will still count in the global war against drugs.
I think im beyond the topic but I just want you guys to know that there's not such thing as war on drugs since you cant have a war in an inanimate object. Selling drugs is a business so why not decriminalize it and put a tax on it, in that way the government can  get a lot of tax on it thus making the budget higher.
apollofire

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:43:09 AM

Lets hope he will take steps in public interest.

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
CASlO

OK

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:53:49 AM

I think im beyond the topic but I just want you guys to know that there's not such thing as war on drugs since you cant have a war in an inanimate object. Selling drugs is a business so why not decriminalize it and put a tax on it, in that way the government can  get a lot of tax on it thus making the budget higher.

well sir, are you familiar with shabu or meth? cocaine? have you seen what people have done under the influence of those drugs? and are you still in favor of legalizing those drugs? ok, maybe you just made a honest mistake and was just referring to marijuana when you said selling drugs should be legalized and taxed, of which im not against. i could live in a society full of potheads, but not in a society with people who hear demonic voices inside their heads telling them to rape, kill, and steal. can you? Smiley

?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:25:59 AM

well sir, are you familiar with shabu or meth? cocaine? have you seen what people have done under the influence of those drugs? and are you still in favor of legalizing those drugs?

I am in favor of legalizing drugs such as heroin and cocaine. There are tens of millions of individuals around the world, who use these drugs. And let me tell you something. Drug addicts commit far less crime when compared to the alcoholics. And if the drugs are legalized and regulated, the crime rate would go down even more.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:33:56 AM

for me the winning president should give a chance to prove himself, as he promised a goodwill threat to all the illegal drugs pusher and also to lower down the crime rate he should be serious about that promise, I also want him to start from all the religious group the country is just moved by several religious group if he wanted to have a clean country he needs to removed favoritism with in those big dominant religious sect, i believe the Philippines have all the resources it is only the leaders needs to use it properly and fairly to all.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:25:57 AM

well sir, are you familiar with shabu or meth? cocaine? have you seen what people have done under the influence of those drugs? and are you still in favor of legalizing those drugs?

I am in favor of legalizing drugs such as heroin and cocaine. There are tens of millions of individuals around the world, who use these drugs. And let me tell you something. Drug addicts commit far less crime when compared to the alcoholics. And if the drugs are legalized and regulated, the crime rate would go down even more.
I bet he didint knew the crime rate in Portugal the time they legalize drugs
https://mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.rwhgIAq6P
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:14:10 AM

I bet he didint knew the crime rate in Portugal the time they legalize drugs
https://mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.rwhgIAq6P

No surprise there. When you ban something, you are forcing it to go underground. This is applicable to porn, alcohol, tobacco, drugs.etc. Look at Saudi Arabia. They have banned alcohol. And the result? There are tens of thousands of bootleggers there, who smuggle in the stuff from Bahrain and Kuwait. The government is losing valuable tax money, and mafia cartels are getting richer and richer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: