Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 04:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴  (Read 124320 times)
MisterPresident

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

Hi comrades.
Why Chess coin is stopped in the www.coinexchange.io   Huh
AKKP

Activity: 101

ChessCoin Wallet 1.4.7 - Electrum Client 1.02 -

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:02:58 PM

Hi comrades.

https://github.com/chess-fan/MCT/issues/22

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:11:45 AM

seems like a very good project

Watching
smyslov

Activity: 2016
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

Hi comrades.

I think it was stopped because of the very low volume then, some exchanges free their database by deleting or stopping trade of a particular coin if it fails to meet the target volume, but let's see maybe in the next few months they may add it again, now that chesscoin is gaining a lot of volumes.
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:12:00 AM

Where is nioc? What happen with the tournaments?

AKKP

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:06:25 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 07:14:00 AM by AKKP

I do not know... do you want to organize a tournament on lichess? Smiley

I give the prize money 15k each for the next 1/2year (6 tournaments)

One tournament a month in one day...

TOP1 gets 7500Chess
TOP2 = 3750Chess
TOP3 = 1875Chess
and 1875 Chess goes back for the next profit pot...

Donate tournament (only ChessCoin):
Code:

I'm making the payout and technical support for the winners...

Do you have a Twitter account for advertising?

I would suggest starting last Friday of the month UTC 20:00?

ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

Yes. I'm willing to do the work. I will make twitter and FB account for chesscoin tournament only. I think it is better if I will be the one to hold the wallet which visible to everyone. And I have the proposal that the prizes will be in percentage. Like for the example, 50% of total donation will be awarded to the champion, 25% to the 2 place and 20% for the 3rd place and 5% developmental fund. And the wallet will always be visible to everybody. We can even give the top ten places trough percentage system. In this way, many will be encourage to play the tournament.

AKKP

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

Yes. I'm willing to do the work. I will make twitter and FB account for chesscoin tournament only. I think it is better if I will be the one to hold the wallet which visible to everyone. And I have the proposal that the prizes will be in percentage. Like for the example, 50% of total donation will be awarded to the champion, 25% to the 2 place and 20% for the 3rd place and 5% developmental fund. And the wallet will always be visible to everybody. We can even give the top ten places trough percentage system. In this way, many will be encourage to play the tournament.

Gladly - but remember you have to show everyone how ChessCoin works for technical support as well - do you want to do that? Then make the ChessCoin donations address online and I will send you the 15K for January  Smiley

ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

I will... I'm willing to work cause i love chess Wink Just give me about 6 hours and I will show you the twitter and fb account. I just need to buy another sim (cellphone number) for email registration purposes. PM me your email or twitter account so that I can tweet to you rightaway when it is done.

AKKP

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

I will... I'm willing to work cause i love chess Wink Just give me about 6 hours and I will show you the twitter and fb account. I just need to buy another sim (cellphone number) for email registration purposes. PM me your email or twitter account so that I can tweet to you rightaway when it is done.

Remember: Cheesy

https://cchesscoin.slack.com/
https://twitter.com/ZzzzeyeZzzz

I'm back at 20:00 UTC today

smyslov

Activity: 2016
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

Chesscoin is now in contention again in two weeks it has gain volumes and the a slight surge in price I have bought some when the price take a dip I hope Robelneo will launch the chesscoin marketplace and Isolani will create a new roadmap, if that happens we will see Chesscoin to the moon again.
ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

As of now, I only created the FB account because I had trouble with phone verification in twitter (I was told to comeback in few hours), so here's the FB Account: https://www.facebook.com/chess.coin.3

For the tournament donation wallet, I'm still synchronizing...it is about 30%

I had a proposal to the chesscoin community, as a sort of advertisement, how about if we will going to make the tournament private (with password)? The only players that can join are the one who twitted and shared the FB and Tweeter of chesscoin.

AKKP

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

As of now, I only created the FB account because I had trouble with phone verification in twitter (I was told to comeback in few hours), so here's the FB Account: https://www.facebook.com/chess.coin.3

I had a proposal to the chesscoin community, as a sort of advertisement, how about if we will going to make the tournament private (with password)? The only players that can join are the one who twitted and shared the FB and Tweeter of chesscoin.

Do a tournament on lichess in one day and then pay off the prize money - that was the order and advertising on Twitter and no more...
I don't understand why are you doing this? You have no trustlevel at all and would like to set up your own page for chess playing? Why? Sad

https://lichess.org has a very high level of trust and top players are there - we have now over 22 players on lichess https://lichess.org/team/tcct

Your move wasn't a good move... Now I don't do anything - Sorry

silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

I, as an international master and chess coach, are pleased to see such a large number of pages on the discussion! I can say that playing chess for money on the Internet is a hot topic, there were many projects that tried to implement it. But the destruction of always the presence of players using computer help, some of them are not so easy to find them. Now the prize tournaments for real money take place at Chess.com (tournaments of masters with control 3 + 2) and Lichess.org (1 minute each, where played the KING - MAGNUS CARLSEN). I can say that if this coin creates a chess platform for crypto currency and solves the problem of cheating, it may well be successful!

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
AKKP

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

Chesscoin is now in contention again in two weeks it has gain volumes and the a slight surge in price I have bought some when the price take a dip I hope Robelneo will launch the chesscoin marketplace and Isolani will create a new roadmap, if that happens we will see Chesscoin to the moon again.

Sorry but we have nothing...
The max Total Coins 74.666.666 Chess is coming and we don't know what's going on - we have no active developers and we don't know what's going on with the network when we've reached the money supply...
Caution - you can lose your investment...

AKKP

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

I, as an international master and chess coach, are pleased to see such a large number of pages on the discussion! I can say that playing chess for money on the Internet is a hot topic, there were many projects that tried to implement it. But the destruction of always the presence of players using computer help, some of them are not so easy to find them. Now the prize tournaments for real money take place at Chess.com (tournaments of masters with control 3 + 2) and Lichess.org (1 minute each, where played the KING - MAGNUS CARLSEN). I can say that if this coin creates a chess platform for crypto currency and solves the problem of cheating, it may well be successful!

Thx for your background information... Exactly...Chess is played everywhere and it would be a pity if we didn't get that on a blockchain which works very well... ChessCoin... we already have the name  Cheesy

aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

Sorry but we have nothing...
The max Total Coins 74.666.666 Chess is coming and we don't know what's going on - we have no active developers and we don't know what's going on with the network when we've reached the money supply...
Caution - you can lose your investment...

How is that so when the old dev Isolani just posted a roadmap is coming he is the big bag holders here and had funds to make a fork or develop this coin again, I'm comfortable with my investment with chesscoin and only invest what I can afford to lose I still trust chesscoin has the potential to make it big one day.

ivan376

stabilascan.org

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

Do a tournament on lichess in one day and then pay off the prize money - that was the order and advertising on Twitter and no more...
I don't understand why are you doing this? You have no trustlevel at all and would like to set up your own page for chess playing? Why? Sad

https://lichess.org has a very high level of trust and top players are there - we have now over 22 players on lichess https://lichess.org/team/tcct

Your move wasn't a good move... Now I don't do anything - Sorry

I'm doing this because you said that you'll sponsor for the prizes. After this one for sure I will gain trust rating.

Once, I made tokens... and made an airdrop through fb and tweets, within a matter of weeks I gain 1000 plus followers. Now, if we can do this with chesscoin, chesscoin will become known to the chess players of the planet.

cf_mm

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

Hey,

Is it possible to get in contact with the devs?

I tried to send a message to a couple of people, but as I’m a “newbie” it wouldn’t allow.

I think you’ll be interested to speak with me.

Txs
AKKP

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

I do not know... do you want to organize a tournament on lichess? Smiley

I give the prize money 15k each for the next 1/2year (6 tournaments)

One tournament a month in one day...

TOP1 gets 7500Chess
TOP2 = 3750Chess
TOP3 = 1875Chess
and 1875 Chess goes back for the next profit pot...

Donate tournament (only ChessCoin):
Code:

I'm making the payout and technical support for the winners...

Do you have a Twitter account for advertising?

I would suggest starting last Friday of the month UTC 20:00?

I wrote about lichess - organize a tournament on lichess and not anywhere else... now we have 23 members https://lichess.org/team/tcct

• you're the strongest player on lichess and you're here on Bitcointalk
  • the other players can find you here and ask for advice on ChessCoin and the ChessCoin- network and blockchain
  • the tournament isn't there to knock out the ChessCoins then I can coins too give away about Faucet
  • it's advertising for the ChessCoin and how fast the network works and that at low cost 0.0001 no matter how many ChessCoins are transferred and it's about the blockchain technology…

That would have been the prize money - exclusively for organizing a tournament on lichess and maybe even a developer would have noticed ChessCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: