Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest way to sell bitcoins?  (Read 11451 times)
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:14:05 PM

Just wondering, would would be the safest way to sell your bitcoins? Is there any platform considered universally "safe" to convert BTC in USD through Paypal, or direct deposit or something? Thank you!

I enjoy using neteller, but I'm sure there are other options. I usually deposit there and then I withdraw it to my bank account. They don't let you use the BTC in their pre-paid or credit/debit cards, which is quite unfortunate, but you can on gambling sites and withdraw to your bank, so it's decent.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:05:26 PM

Avoid btc-e.com at all costs!

There are several Scam Accusations including this one: BTC-E SCAM! Let us organize something against these criminals!

I have been using BTC-E since very early 2013, and never have I encountered an issue/problem regarding them acting shady in any way. I am not playing with pocket change, I am quite a regular trader where I deposit and withdraw +10BTC in funds several times a week. I am not even verified with my personal details there, it's just me having an account, and that's it. In most cases people should properly read their TOS on a regular basis, since every rule/policy can change on a weekly basis. I am not saying that there aren't people with legit complaints, but in most cases 'issues' could have been easily avoided.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

Just wondering, would would be the safest way to sell your bitcoins? Is there any platform considered universally "safe" to convert BTC in USD through Paypal, or direct deposit or something? Thank you!
The safest way is the ones you are trusted in like you friends or something. But it is also exchangeable into a real currency using a bank. I think it can be considered as selling your bitcoins into a bank. And that is a 100% trust and safe way.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:41:20 AM

The safest way to sell your bitcoin would be from the loccal exchangers since it has a business licensed and they have an authority to make an exchange betweem bitcoin and fiat money. If there is any problem regarding them, they are responsible to respond your as soon as possible.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:47:55 AM

The safest way to sell your bitcoin would be from the loccal exchangers since it has a business licensed and they have an authority to make an exchange betweem bitcoin and fiat money. If there is any problem regarding them, they are responsible to respond your as soon as possible.
If the selling men's the cash out to USD or other fiat currency then rather than selling through exchnage websites it's good to use localbitcoins. This helps with different payment solutions as well different price points depending on the trader. On the whole for one who the identity revealing doesn't matter could prefer localbitcoins as it too has got face to face trading possibility.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:23:50 AM

I agree with you, of course bitcoin will never grow if only keep it in the wallet only and without bitcoin transactions, it seems that bitcoin price will not increase and also its development. Indeed, with adoption of bitcoin in some countries certainly has good potential for bitcoin in the future.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:58:55 AM

it is true , also usually a local exchanger could always be tracked.
so you will have not to worry if then they are running scam service , you will always can go to their office.
and report them to a local police or something , i never feel insecure when i did it , as i feel have some guarantee Smiley .
shashko

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:28:27 AM

From what i know Localbitcoins is safe for trading your BTC. You can also sell your BTC to a trusted exchanger but i dont reccomend this because a lot of those trusted ppl wont buy it for the prise you offer them and they will want to lower it as possible as they can. But LocalBitcoins is safe wasy to sell your BTC even i use it for buying and selling BTC

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

The safest way is to trade with a people you personally know or had a good reputation as an exchange, had no problem here in my country to buy bitcoin,there are a lot of trusted exchanger that are under our central bank or governing banking

jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:38:13 PM

Localbitcoins, it is beneficial when you engage in transactions with entities you agree with or support. I think coinbase and circle go further than they actually need to with all the regulation.
In choosing the mode of transaction you are going to do on selling your Bitcoin you must consider things. Like your locale or location in terms of country. Because there are some application wallet that is only capable on your locale country.  Localbitcoin can help you on direct selling of your bitcoin through your country's currency. In fact it is more reliable because it's based on your local currency and local wallet.
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:26:45 AM

The simplest way is to choose reputable trading floors and quality, high security and strict rules. There will be fewer fraudsters. In particular, it is important to choose the right time for the best price.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:04:16 AM

Maybe here you will feel safer kraken. Bitfinex.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

if you're not using USD or not stay/live in America , using local exchanger seems pretty good.
example if you're in indonesian you can use bitcoin.co.id and if you're philliphines you can use coins.ph, moreover in East Asia (china,japan,south korea,etc) they have much option to sell and withdraw your bitcoins

Tozex