Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest way to sell bitcoins?  (Read 11444 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

If you want to sell BTC safely, you have to be patient, if you are patient you will wait for a reasonable price, if you decide not to sell you cheap BTC you will lose money

yes, the patient needed to wait for the price increase but the problem is some of us cannot be patient and they only do fast selling without thinking more. the safest way to sell bitcoin is when you can get the profit even it just for small profit because you don't know if the price can still increase or it's decreasing. so I think you need to calm down for a while and control your emotion in this way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

there's a a lot of safety way to sell your bitcoin you can use local exchange in your county or any other trusted platform like poloniex or binance dont forget to enable your 2FA authenticator for you security
This would be only in case if you have a legal status of bitcoin in your country. Else, you will be doing an illegal thing, and this is not ethical. Earning money isn’t that much important as keeping your ethical horizon pity and virtuous. So, don’t just let your rule and law down only because your greed overcomes this enigma. Keep yourself patriotic and live a happy life.
stabsee83

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

For me, the best service where you can exchange Bitcoin for almost any crypto currency is localbitcoins. With security problems on this site also did not come across, so I highly recommend it.
I am also in favour of local bitcoin, I am using local bitcoin for transferring my bitcoin into fiat currency, for every time I found it trusted and got my payment without any trouble or difficulties, I always got the payment on time whenever I sold my bitcoin using local bitcoin.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

Just wondering, would would be the safest way to sell your bitcoins? Is there any platform considered universally "safe" to convert BTC in USD through Paypal, or direct deposit or something? Thank you!
This is very important to choose the safest way to sell bitcoins. I am giving you few names of trusted exchanges ,browse them and check their ratings and then choose the one which you want to use.
1.Coinmama
2.Xtrade
3.Bithumb
4.Coinbase
5.Binance
6.Luno
7.Coinbull
8.Etoro
9. 24option
10.Local Bitcoins

There are many more .You can browse regarding these and choose the most suitable one.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Just wondering, would would be the safest way to sell your bitcoins? Is there any platform considered universally "safe" to convert BTC in USD through Paypal, or direct deposit or something? Thank you!
This is very important to choose the safest way to sell bitcoins. I am giving you few names of trusted exchanges ,browse them and check their ratings and then choose the one which you want to use.
1.Coinmama
2.Xtrade
3.Bithumb
4.Coinbase
5.Binance
6.Luno
7.Coinbull
8.Etoro
9. 24option
10.Local Bitcoins

There are many more .You can browse regarding these and choose the most suitable one.

I think every people right now has many option to sell their bitcoin and with those list, I am sure that they easily to choose the exchange and I think that exchanges is safe. but I think localbitcoin is the most place that bitcoin user use from the list because we can easily find local seller that have a good reputations in the site so we can choose them to sell the bitcoin. or maybe we can use another third party service from our friends which can help us to sell the bitcoin.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

each correct presently has numerous choice to offer their bitcoin and with those rundown, I am certain that they effectively to pick the trade and I feel that trades is sheltered. in any case, I think localbitcoin is the most place that bitcoin client use from the rundown since we can undoubtedly discover nearby merchant that have a decent notorieties in the site so we can pick them to offer the bitcoin. or then again perhaps we can utilize another outsider administration from our companions which can assist us with selling the bitcoin.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

Selling BTC on the trading exchanges is a safe solution because of its high security. I often use Binance transactions because fast and secure.

anthonywilfred124

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

I received funds from cryptoexmart when I sold bitcoins to them. i got moey in less than 1 hour 20 minutes.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

Now you should not choose to sell BTC because the current BTC price is falling continuously, I do not think it should be holding them more time, end of this year the market will probably recover so be patient.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

You can do a research of different trading or exchanges site and after that you can search every trading site that possible to convert bitcoin to dollars in safest way according to your informatiok that  you get. Be careful always of what you doing .
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

Now you should not choose to sell BTC because the current BTC price is falling continuously, I do not think it should be holding them more time, end of this year the market will probably recover so be patient.
Patience at this stage is very difficult and most people are bored of this market, many are becoming impatient about their investment. I believe that in the near future people can make the best profit from this market and hope for a new future for Cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: