Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! |  (Read 235737 times)
Mantome

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:55:08 AM

Active Dev. i like coins with active Dev. they have a big future .
Could anyone run a masternode? Only 2 master node is available.
Triqa

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:17:21 PM

Awesome.
I like this active dev + fair distribution coin.

NO IPO/ No premine. This coin has a bright future.
I will hodl longterm.
SyndicateLabs (OP)

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:43:35 PM

Active Dev. i like coins with active Dev. they have a big future .
Could anyone run a masternode? Only 2 master node is available.

Yes masternodes are ready to be ran! Everyone can stake their balance and rewards from the same wallet!

9,950,000 POW Supply / 5000 SYNX = 1990 potential masternodes!

Lets create a strong network!
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:39:37 PM

Thank you! & yes it does!

Ill have some updates ready soon, I'm currently working on revamping the ANN thread!
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:04:38 PM

Hi @Dev Smiley
I setup 2 nodes... one on Linux and one on Windows.
Ran them for a while with Masternode off (to see stakes only)
Ran the Linux as Masternode this morning...
All seems ok except for one thing....
I don not seem to figure how the Totals add up..... something seems off between available, stake and total
I'm not complaining just like to see if anyone else has the same issue... if it is an issue at all so we work to resolve it...
i can kick 6 isolated nodes to support the network but i'm confused with the figures... so excuse my ignorance please and bare with me to explain if you may

how would :
- a wallet that had 12K (2 deposits to two different addresses); taking into consideration the PoS rate, show +20K (in total and available) [pre masternode setup]

- the same wallet shows 16K post Master node setup

(the balances referenced are truncated down)

your feedback is highly appreciated...
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:23:05 PM

Hi @Dev Smiley
I don not seem to figure how the Totals add up..... something seems off between available, stake and total
I'm not complaining just like to see if anyone else has the same issue... if it is an issue at all so we work to resolve it...
i can kick 6 isolated nodes to support the network but i'm confused with the figures... so excuse my ignorance please and bare with me to explain if you may

how would :
- a wallet that had 12K (2 deposits to two different addresses); taking into consideration the PoS rate, show +20K (in total and available) [pre masternode setup]

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! If its an issue or not, it needs to be resolved immediately.

I have a few questions for you:

1. Are you running these 2 single masternodes from 2 separate wallets?

2. Is it possible you might have accidentally sent the 5k from one wallet to the other?

Personally, I find the easiest way to run multiple masternodes is to have 1 controller wallet, and 2 seperate Syndicated daemons running..

If all the funds started in the controller wallet, its designed to have the funds kept and staked from the controller wallet.

The 2 Syndicated daemons do not receive the funds to run the masternodes, the funds essentially get sent to yourself by sending it from your own prepayment address to your own masternode address in the controller wallet.
werwortmann

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:45:52 PM

I am also having weird things happen with the stake balance.
I upgraded to the 1.001 wallet earlier today.
My stake balance would slowly go up, but I didn't actually receive any mined transactions.
So then I downgraded to the v1 wallet, my stake balance dropped to 10% of what is was a minute before and 3 mined transactions immediately came through.
But the net effect was still a loss of coins.
So then I upgraded back to v1.001 and my stake balance jumped back to 90% of what it was originally.
So there is definitely something weird going on with staking and the new wallet
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:53:37 PM

My stake balance would slowly go up, but I didn't actually receive any mined transactions.
So then I downgraded to the v1 wallet, my stake balance dropped to 10% of what is was a minute before and 3 mined transactions immediately came through.
So then I upgraded back to v1.001 and my stake balance jumped back to 90% of what it was originally.

The staking is not ran by coin age & min stake time like every other coin, staking is ran from the block count & time. The min staking age is set to 3 hours & 180 blocks. Every 180 blocks, you're eligible to start staking until you find a block, then it starts over.

The new wallet didnt have any changes that would affect staking, it was simply a visual bug in the my masternodes tab.

I stopped working on the ANN thread & I've now began checking, checking, & double checking the code.

At this point I'm suspecting the lack of masternodes is the culprit, staking is not possible without active & eligible masternodes so until we have a few more stable ones online, the stake blocks can be more reliably split between the masternodes & the stakers.
BBoBB

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:55:52 PM

Hi @Dev Smiley

how would :

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! If its an issue or not, it needs to be resolved immediately.

2. Is it possible you might have accidentally sent the 5k from one wallet to the other?

Personally, I find the easiest way to run multiple masternodes is to have 1 controller wallet, and 2 seperate Syndicated daemons running..

If all the funds started in the controller wallet, its designed to have the funds kept and staked from the controller wallet.

The 2 Syndicated daemons do not receive the funds to run the masternodes, the funds essentially get sent to yourself by sending it from your own prepayment address to your own masternode address in the controller wallet.

Thank you for the prompt response.
- it's 1 wallet
- transactions done on it are 2 in (with the mined coins) 2 payment to self and the "mined"
- The daemons are swapped on my virtualization setup so i can kick Linux or Windows (one at a time)

Being the dev and for us not to waste alot of time fixing the issue, PM me and i'll give you my wallet.dat file so u see what's what Smiley
once your solution is implemented... i'll setup a new wallet and you send me my coins back to my fresh setup.. that or i can pass you the addresses and u take a look on the block chain.. your call..

let me know.
Cheers
BBoBB

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:58:06 PM

The staking is not ran by coin age & min stake time like every other coin, staking is ran from the block count & time. The min staking age is set to 3 hours & 180 blocks. Every 180 blocks, you're eligible to start staking until you find a block, then it starts over.

The new wallet didnt have any changes that would affect staking, it was simply a visual bug in the my masternodes tab.

I stopped working on the ANN thread & I've now began checking, checking, & double checking the code.

At this point I'm suspecting the lack of masternodes is the culprit, staking is not possible without active & eligible masternodes so until we have a few more stable ones online, the stake blocks can be more reliably split between the masternodes & the stakers.

I roledback my Vbox to the previous version  and i can confirm the version change is not the cause of this from what i can deduct here..
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:05:38 PM

Hi @Dev Smiley

how would :

Thank you for the prompt response.
- it's 1 wallet
- transactions done on it are 2 in (with the mined coins) 2 payment to self and the "mined"
- The daemons are swapped on my virtualization setup so i can kick Linux or Windows (one at a time)

Being the dev and for us not to waste alot of time fixing the issue, PM me and i'll give you my wallet.dat file so u see what's what Smiley
once your solution is implemented... i'll setup a new wallet and you send me my coins back to my fresh setup.. that or i can pass you the addresses and u take a look on the block chain.. your call..

let me know.
Cheers

Please hold onto your wallet.dat! Keep it safe & backed up at all times!

yes I would love to see the address'! I'll start by looking into those, all 4 of them please!
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:47:27 PM

Darksend Huh?? Wtf is this ?   Huh

Whats wrong with darksend?

Tell me about this i dont know

Darksend is an original feature from Dash, It is used to mix & anonymize an amount of coins you choose.
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:51:45 AM

Block reward halved again!

Were at 250 SYNX for the next 5000 blocks!
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:14:12 PM

Very active dev. Looking forward to your progress. Fingers crossed you stick around.   Kiss

twitter @antiiclimax
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:32:02 PM

Very active dev. Looking forward to your progress. Fingers crossed you stick around.   Kiss

Thank you! A few things I'm working on at the moment:

• A potential visual balance bug brought to my attention by BBoBB
  • Compiling the newest version of Qt 5.7 (released 6/16/16)
  • Creating a slack channel page in the wallet
  • Employee registration page
  • Login panel for Admins / Employee's
BBoBB

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:43:10 PM

Where do we send our CVs?  Grin
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:44:36 PM

CV's? lol
BBoBB

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:45:25 PM

CV's? lol
Cheesy
Neon~

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:46:22 PM

I'm trying to run a private pool to do PoW mining from some of my servers. Can I keep the staking ON in the wallet where my private pool is connecting to for PoW? If not, how can I turn off staking?
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:52:19 PM

CV's? lol
Cheesy

Ohh!! lol

I'm trying to run a private pool to do PoW mining from some of my servers. Can I keep the staking ON in the wallet where my private pool is connecting to for PoW? If not, how can I turn off staking?

You can disable staking by adding staking=0 into your Syndicate.conf & restarting your wallet  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: