Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:40:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! |  (Read 235737 times)
T-800.ONE

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:27:23 PM

Why down?add to c-cex exchange!!! Huh

Because dev and his friends with tons of SYNX are too greedy. And they pay for adding to Trex and Cex only for dump his own coins... Wink

That's actually not true but okay lol

Ya ya,bla bla. Why you even didn't say something to the community from 26.08 to this day( that was important time for the coin)?

Sorry I forgot , you were too busy dropping their own coins.. Cheesy

Sounds like you're not in our Slack channel if you haven't seen me talk everyday, If you'd like to change that, please PM me your email Smiley

No thanks, I lost enought on this scam and I don't want participate with this scam.

You should talk more on BCT  , because only hire you can find more recipients and new investors. And yes you and the coin need this people.

Look at this weak buy order ,most of the people want to sell not to buy, do you see this fucking difference?

Probably you not even have where to dump the rest of your coins he?

youre just a bad trader sorry bro but dont blame other if u did wrong!

For sure I'm a better trader from you. And shut up because I don't talking with you moron Shocked
T-800.ONE

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:30:25 PM

Because dev and his friends with tons of SYNX are too greedy. And they pay for adding to Trex and Cex only for dump his own coins... Wink

Ya ya,bla bla. Why you even didn't say something to the community from 26.08 to this day( that was important time for the coin)?

Sounds like you're not in our Slack channel if you haven't seen me talk everyday, If you'd like to change that, please PM me your email Smiley

No thanks, I lost enought on this scam and I don't want participate with this scam.

You should talk more on BCT  , because only hire you can find more recipients and new investors. And yes you and the coin need this people.

Look at this weak buy order ,most of the people want to sell not to buy, do you see this fucking difference?

Good luck with the rest of your ventures,  you're the one choosing to leave so don't try to twist my words around later.

Apparently nearly 300 posts from me in 3 months doesn't mean anything.

I trusted you and that's why I invested and didn't sell any single coins from the beginning to now. But you know what? I seeing my money in someone else's pocket this is the reward for loyalty? and only down trend right now. Money is not a candy. I can invest even right now,but for what?to lose more?You can respond as a developer for this question?

Why would I twist your words later? I'm honest not like 99% of scammers people in crypto...
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:34:57 PM

For sure I'm a better trader from you. And shut up because I don't talking with you moron Shocked

amigo, we like to keep this thread clean ... its not your living room and not your playground
so go be you there not here..
here we like to maintain a respectful conversation among us
so if you may respect your self before attempting to respect others which in it self will aid your contributions -be it what they may- sync with this community.

otherwise, i'm sorry to tell you.. your Fart-ology has no place here

EDIT:
@My fellow Community members... The best way to deal with such input is not to respond to it... ignore and never argue with a fool
let's continue to focus on ideas and development, any new hits and hints are more than welcome on slack so we keep log/track/achive it
Potent

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:53:01 PM

Unbelievable dead coin.
SyndicateLabs (OP)

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:54:56 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 06:16:18 PM by SyndicateLabs

You should talk more on BCT  , because only hire you can find more recipients and new investors. And yes you and the coin need this people.

Good luck with the rest of your ventures,  you're the one choosing to leave so don't try to twist my words around later.

I trusted you and that's why I invested and didn't sell any single coins from the beginning to now. But you know what? I seeing my money in someone else's pocket this is the reward for loyalty? and only down trend right now. Money is not a candy. I can invest even right now,but for what?to lose more?You can respond as a developer for this question?

Why would I twist your words later? I'm honest not like 99% of scammers people in crypto...

I'm still trying to figure out why you're so convinced that I'M the one that "ruined" your investment.

I'm not the only one that owns SYNX & the way you're speaking to me implies that I physically put your money into someone else's pocket, which simply isnt true or possible.

I will personally send you 5000 SYNX if you can post a link to any coin on any major exchange thats ONLY gone up since its conception.

Why should you invest? Because of all the screen shots proving that 97% core functionality is done and working, It's all about the finishing touches now.

Yes, you're right, they're just screen shots, BUT when my release looks the same as my previews, Its going to prove how hard I've been working.
Potent

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:19:29 PM

Good luck with the rest of your ventures,  you're the one choosing to leave so don't try to twist my words around later.

I'm still trying to figure out why you're so convinced that I'M the one that "ruined" your investment.

I'm not the only one that owns SYNX & the way you're speaking to me implies that I physically put your money into someone else's pocket, which simply isnt true or possible.

I will personally send you 5000 SYNX if you can post a link to any coin on any major exchange thats ONLY gone up since its conception.

Why should you invest? Because of all the screen shots proving that 97% core functionality is done and working, It's all about the finishing touches now.

Yes, you're right, they're just screen shots, BUT when my release looks the same as my previews, Its going to prove how hard I've been working.

Seems big lie to me. all screens are nonfunctional
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:21:43 PM

How can I join slack?
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:22:21 PM

The amount of salt in this thread is unbearable.

When you put money on a cryptocurrency exchange, you are subconsciously taking a huge risk. Now, when you invest that money in altcoins, you are taking one of the biggest risks in the entire financial market. You see, when I observe the remorse of some of the people here, looking to point fingers for their losses, its just plain disgusting. Putting blame on others for your monetary losses can be human nature, but on the market, you must feel nothing as that will influence your performance. One of the most important elements in trading is to have no emotion- now, what am I saying, most of you complainers aren't traders, but sheep to Twitter altcoin moguls.

Instead of blaming the developer, who spends his precious time creating innovations for this industry, why not just accept the fact that you made an investment that went south? The dev is a stand-up guy, works hard, and is chill as heck. He isn't getting paid, there was no ICO. He isn't dumping coins because there was no premine. He receives nothing from his work, other than the fact that if all his hard work pans out, his investment in the coin will be worth a small fortune- just like how the rest of are hoping it will be. Now stop attacking someone that only wishes the best for his creation, and do something more useful.

Mining since 2014
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:23:04 PM

How can I join slack?

OP has been updated to auto invite  Smiley
Potent

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:30:23 PM

Instead of blaming the developer, who spends his precious time creating innovations for this industry, why not just accept the fact that you made an investment that went south? The dev is a stand-up guy, works hard, and is chill as heck. He isn't getting paid, there was no ICO. He isn't dumping coins because there was no premine. He receives nothing from his work, other than the fact that if all his hard work pans out, his investment in the coin will be worth a small fortune- just like how the rest of are hoping it will be. Now stop attacking someone that only wishes the best for his creation, and do something more useful.

I agree. no premine & no ico but i think dev was big holder and he mined a lot and bought at low price then started to make lying for sell all of them at good price.

Maybe i am wrong who knows
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:35:58 PM

I agree. no premine & no ico but i think dev was big holder and he mined a lot and bought at low price then started to make lying for sell all of them at good price.

Maybe i am wrong who knows

Sorry to tell you.. u r wrong...
but if u have declared it dead on arrival ... stop beating the dead horse
T-800.ONE

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:41:11 PM

amigo, we like to keep this thread clean ... its not your living room and not your playground
so go be you there not here..
here we like to maintain a respectful conversation among us
so if you may respect your self before attempting to respect others which in it self will aid your contributions -be it what they may- sync with this community.

otherwise, i'm sorry to tell you.. your Fart-ology has no place here

EDIT:
@My fellow Community members... The best way to deal with such input is not to respond to it... ignore and never argue with a fool
let's continue to focus on ideas and development, any new hits and hints are more than welcome on slack so we keep log/track/achive it

It's not your living room and not your playground also and don't tell me what I can do and what not  clown. Besides mother don't learned you, that's not nice to interfere in someone's conversation. Are you blind? I don't talk with you..
T-800.ONE

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:42:00 PM

You should talk more on BCT  , because only hire you can find more recipients and new investors. And yes you and the coin need this people.

Good luck with the rest of your ventures,  you're the one choosing to leave so don't try to twist my words around later.

I don't blame you but you are responsible for development (good for now) and all sectors related with coin. This is not easy task but " If you doing something do it right or don't do this at all" I'm in crypto couple of years and more than once I've seen similar movements on the stock markets. In most cases it ended badly for the coin. So do not be surprised at my reaction.
 I say it again you must be more active in BCT to bring more investors and members(every good coin needs it). In this thread it is too quiet.. This is only a advice.

Thanks for your respond and do not break this coin..

Regards!
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:16:50 PM

what's all the recent FUD all about?
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:31:55 PM

what's all the recent FUD all about?

It's pretty much summarized in this last quote ^ before your post, but its all on the last ~1.5 pages.

There's no real reason lol, but please, read it for yourself if you'd like Smiley

xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:56:24 PM

buy and hodl SYNX  Grin
SyndicateLabs (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:15:32 AM

Hi, I've bought in since the beginning (and very pleased), and I would like an invite to Slack, thank you..!

Thanks for the kind words! The auto inviting Slack channel link is posted on the OP Smiley

See you in there!
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:39:10 AM

Hi, I've bought in since the beginning (and very pleased), and I would like an invite to Slack, thank you..!

Thanks for the kind words! The auto inviting Slack channel link is posted on the OP Smiley

See you in there!
hi dev are we expecting new update sooner I think everything has been set with synx already added to a common exchange site much be getting a huge noise if the next target would be polo hehehe, just wanted to congratulate you mate just holding my synx and wait for you next big ann. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
marQQ

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:25:56 AM

Hey, a good investor knows that nothing is for sure. I did't get out as well and have invested quite a lot in this. If you miss the train then have to wait for another one and meanwhile cooperate and try to undertsand more about this project and at key moments spread the world. No need to balame everyone else for your trading decicions. Obviusly you can see that this coin has not made for scamming people, it has a pretti good purpose. Accept te situation and go long with this. The price is low just because guys like you.  There are hundreds of coins out there just to rip you off, go pick another one and better luck with them!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:31:09 AM

no need to panic it is just normal to any crypto project just like what the previous replied said it is your decision no one should be blame if you really believes that it is just a waste of money you have the right to move away and invest to another project, but for me i'll be waiting for another updates coming from the dev and let see what would it brings to us.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: