Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX  (Read 82804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 10:30:24 AM

I will look into that.. odd...
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:35:58 AM

5 btc is pretty good, as there isn't a lot of development to be done ?
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:38:51 AM

@BanzaiBTC

FireFox 47.0.1

1.Deposit BTC to your unique address
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ctrl + Insert, Ctrl + C, Context menu > Copy - does not work

yeah, i had the same issue.
do not remember how i got this solved, but at the end it worked for me.
thought it was a unix, firefox combination problem, i think f5 or browser restart did it in the end
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 10:40:01 AM

Sorry that made me laugh..

Please look at the future timeline.. That is a lot of work  Wink

Building the exchange itself from scratch is also a time consuming job..
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 10:40:55 AM

@BanzaiBTC

FireFox 47.0.1

1.Deposit BTC to your unique address
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ctrl + Insert, Ctrl + C, Context menu > Copy - does not work

yeah, i had the same issue.
do not remember how i got this solved, but at the end it worked for me.
thought it was a unix, firefox combination problem, i think f5 or browser restart did it in the end

Correct,

Just downloaded firefox myself, no issues at all..

freakying99

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:07:29 AM

Sorry that made me laugh..

Please look at the future timeline.. That is a lot of work  Wink

Building the exchange itself from scratch is also a time consuming job..

Besides exchange is there anything else you are planning of ?
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 11:23:25 AM

Please dont mistake this project with some coin who's relying on "features" to succeed.. The reality is these "features" dont do anything for a coin in 90% of the cases..

Yes, we will still have multiple usefull features coded into the wallet as stated in the OP.. But that will not be our path to succes..
Instead we go for a solid backing model, which generates income for shareholders, buy pressure on the market, and a long term raise in value.. This will be supported by the multiple options the exchange platform has to offer.. Trading, mining, payment gateway etc. They all contribute with a 0.2% fee on transactions..

We function more like a business share model on the blockchain, instead of a regular coin.
PT92

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:24:41 AM

Looks pretty interesting, will look into investing the ICO tonight.
freakying99

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:36:27 PM

Please dont mistake this project with some coin who's relying on "features" to succeed.. The reality is these "features" dont do anything for a coin in 90% of the cases..

Yes, we will still have multiple usefull features coded into the wallet as stated in the OP.. But that will not be our path to succes..
Instead we go for a solid backing model, which generates income for shareholders, buy pressure on the market, and a long term raise in value.. This will be supported by the multiple options the exchange platform has to offer.. Trading, mining, payment gateway etc. They all contribute with a 0.2% fee on transactions..

We function more like a business share model on the blockchain, instead of a regular coin.

Fine. The complete business revenues would be visible to  all the share holders or only to some experts ?
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 12:54:00 PM

Fine. The complete business revenues would be visible to  all the share holders or only to some experts ?

Yes this will be visible to all share-holders who want to see it.. We will use a "newsletter" system which will be send out weekly to inform those who subscribed to it with a revenue report, and payout list.. And basicly this is easy to calculate through the volume the exchange generates.. So it's always public so to speak..
freakying99

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:00:38 PM

Fine. The complete business revenues would be visible to  all the share holders or only to some experts ?

Yes this will be visible to all share-holders who want to see it.. We will use a "newsletter" system which will be send out weekly to inform those who subscribed to it with a revenue report, and payout list.. And basicly this is easy to calculate through the volume the exchange generates.. So it's always public so to speak..
I get that but would you allow investors to look into code & scripts of the project(if needed) is what i am asking. Thanks
coldfusion

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:01:59 PM

Couldn't help myself . Invested some more . Not that many great projects around , have to take advantage of the ones that are.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 01:05:06 PM

I get that but would you allow investors to look into code & scripts of the project(if needed) is what i am asking. Thanks

Sorry, I did not get that...

The coin source will be public on github..

Only a handfull of educated and trusted developers will be contacted/hired to assist in the final phase of development.. Security checks, debug tests, etc.. The source will not be public, if that is what you mean..
freakying99

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:18:49 PM

Sorry, I did not get that...

The coin source will be public on github..

Only a handfull of educated and trusted developers will be contacted/hired to assist in the final phase of development.. Security checks, debug tests, etc.. The source will not be public, if that is what you mean..
Thank you. I was asking exactly that.
BlockPioneers

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 06:39:28 PM

We still have some free slots in the twitter campaign! Join the campaign to earn some coins Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1550877.0
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:39:35 PM

I wanted to invest but had a problem with the website. I sent an email, but no one has gotten back to me. Can I get a PM about a password reset?
coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:53:34 PM

I was interested in throwing in on this project but once I joined the website I couldn't copy the address that was generated for me so I did it manually but the address isn't recognized by my wallet as a valid BTC adress so I pulled it from the page source but it still doesn't work. What is the problem here?
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 07:58:11 PM

That is rather odd.. I cant check the system now, I will be home in an hour or so..

My apologies to those having issues..
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 01:46:19 AM

This issue seems to be related to firefox users only.. I will work on a fix tomorrow.. I've added a "notice" banner for now on the dashboard page..

Still strange though.. Since I have tested it with the latest firefox version again this afternoon, and had no issues at all..

I was interested in throwing in on this project but once I joined the website I couldn't copy the address that was generated for me so I did it manually but the address isn't recognized by my wallet as a valid BTC adress so I pulled it from the page source but it still doesn't work. What is the problem here?

Issue solved through PM

I wanted to invest but had a problem with the website. I sent an email, but no one has gotten back to me. Can I get a PM about a password reset?

Send PM
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 12:27:13 PM

~3 days left for round one people! Don't be late  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: