Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX  (Read 82803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:29:24 PM

where can i buy pio? yobit wallet in maintenance mode
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coldfusion

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:24:49 AM

You can join our slack channel and ask there if anyone wants to sell

There is also a PIO market on Alcurex , but that has been very quiet since Yobit listed PIO

Or someone here will see your message and hopefully offer you some.

Best of luck , and good decision to try and get some PIO now .
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:34:41 PM

I'll sell some in batches of 1BTC.   Already completed a handful of transactions.   Fire me a PM if you would to buy.

Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:43:06 PM

You can buy them in Yobit and wait for withdrawal. Anyway, if you like to get them in your wallet immediately you can check your PM. Smiley
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:56:36 PM

I can sell you 50 PIO, whats your offer?
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 12:12:56 AM

WTS 1 Pio = 0.0004 BTC, get back to me with your offer and qty
cheers

Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:38:18 AM

cheers

Here's a man with a complete loss of confidence in the developer. And unfortunately he is right.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:33:57 AM

cheers

Here's a man with a complete loss of confidence in the developer. And unfortunately he is right.

Then sell....  Wink
overthetop2011

Activity: 678

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:47:48 AM

The blockchain industry is hot, and will be hotter.

Hope PIO project can catch the opportunity.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

cheers

Then sell....  Wink

yeah buy it from me send me your required qty and we can use BanzaiBTC for escrow Smiley

brucejuice

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:04:14 PM

coinmarketcap has delisted this? Sad
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 11:29:24 PM

It appears coinmarketcap is not our best friend  Sad It took ages to get on there, and now without a warning (at least I think) we got delisted... Strange.. Maybe he's irritated I pulled the plug on some explorers he was pulling data from or something..  Huh

So what's up... I lost about 80% of all my crypto coins.. PIO, BTC, RADS, ETH.. These we're the bigger wallets I had.. I lost ~90K euro worth of crypto at these BTC prices... I was always confident about my ways of backing up my wallets.. I avoided cloud services and kept everything I had in my own control.. I had three different harddrives/usb sticks lying around in the house with encrypted wallets on there.. Never even thinking about a fire burning down 3/4 of my house.. Fortunately during the fire, the entire family was out and nobody got hurt..

So is there a good thing about all this? Well yes there is.. A very VERY expensive lesson.. And I'm glad I've gone through this with my own money, and not from people on our exchange so to speak.. At one point I even thought of stopping with crypto completely.. But I'm not that type of guy.. So I'm still here... Wink

So how are we going to continue?
I need time to work things out.. 4 weeks ago I was confident my wallets could be recovered.. The hd's went to 3 different recovery companies, all without result.. I lost a sum of money my insurance doesnt cover... My house gets rebuild, but my crypto is simply gone.. I'm not financially broke, I will manage just fine, but this sh*t hurts... I probably get back working on my old services (explorers, escrows, faucets, games) I used to offer to earn back some of my lost crypto.. Until then, all I ask for is your time, patience and understanding.. The exchange is on hold until I'm back on track again..

Just a sidenote, I will also contact yobit to get us out of maintenance.. And I will try and have a good talk with the guys from cryptopia and ask them to add us as well.. The website and OP need a total makeover/update.. I will work on that later...
Meanwhile please keep staking and supporting the network.. 

Banzai

overthetop2011

Activity: 678

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:09:41 AM

Sorry for your loss ,dev.

IMHO, the fastest way for recovery would be operating the PIO exchange ASAP.

Because I could not find another business more profitable than running an exchange .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
coldfusion

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:41:26 AM

Sent you a PM Banzai

Things can only get better
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 09:16:45 AM

It appears coinmarketcap is not our best friend  Sad It took ages to get on there, and now without a warning (at least I think) we got delisted... Strange.. Maybe he's irritated I pulled the plug on some explorers he was pulling data from or something..  Huh

So what's up... I lost about 80% of all my crypto coins.. PIO, BTC, RADS, ETH.. These we're the bigger wallets I had.. I lost ~90K euro worth of crypto at these BTC prices... I was always confident about my ways of backing up my wallets.. I avoided cloud services and kept everything I had in my own control.. I had three different harddrives/usb sticks lying around in the house with encrypted wallets on there.. Never even thinking about a fire burning down 3/4 of my house.. Fortunately during the fire, the entire family was out and nobody got hurt..

So is there a good thing about all this? Well yes there is.. A very VERY expensive lesson.. And I'm glad I've gone through this with my own money, and not from people on our exchange so to speak.. At one point I even thought of stopping with crypto completely.. But I'm not that type of guy.. So I'm still here... Wink

I need time to work things out.. 4 weeks ago I was confident my wallets could be recovered.. The hd's went to 3 different recovery companies, all without result.. I lost a sum of money my insurance doesnt cover... My house gets rebuild, but my crypto is simply gone.. I'm not financially broke, I will manage just fine, but this sh*t hurts... I probably get back working on my old services (explorers, escrows, faucets, games) I used to offer to earn back some of my lost crypto.. Until then, all I ask for is your time, patience and understanding.. The exchange is on hold until I'm back on track again..

Just a sidenote, I will also contact yobit to get us out of maintenance.. And I will try and have a good talk with the guys from cryptopia and ask them to add us as well.. The website and OP need a total makeover/update.. I will work on that later...

Banzai

No worries, keep it up! We can see your hardwork tho, just rebuild it slowly, good luck!
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:25:00 AM

is this coin delisted ? anyone know the reason ? this coin look nice

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:32:28 AM

Banzai

As I posted at an earlier point.  I have 500 PIO with your name on it.  Please send me your address and they are yours.  If anyone else can find it in their hearts to donate a bit to Banzai we could help him get back on his feet.

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:10:09 AM

Well nt 500 pio, but some and i have some chipcoins, somebody gave me extremely cheap Wink
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

Banzai

Without your hard work this coin goes to zero.   If you post your addy,  I'll send 1000 PIO when I return home.

BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 10:56:06 AM

Thank you all for the support in these times..! I should be able to move back in my house in a week or two... Then I'm capable of spamming you all in our Slack again  Cool I'm now on my phone, or an old crappy laptop I borrowed from a friend of mine.. It's no pleasure.. lol... I'm expecting parts for my new machine later this week as well..  Cool

PIO Address: PWfS42praxb5XqNpB6j2joKFqh1JW5i5pJ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: