Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX  (Read 82807 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

Wow, it speaks.

Dont give us the 'I just suck at communication line', you have been watching this thread and slack the whole time and choosing not to speak. Letting your investors sweat.

What did you do with the ICO funds?
Why dont you show a single piece of work that has been done?
What happened to your coins, both ICO and sympathy donations

As you say, pretty simple if you are honest.. unless of course you are a lying scammer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

Not sure what to say to all these messages... Do I suck at communication? Yes I do.. That said, I keep silent for how long? 2 weeks (posted some in slack though)... And all hell brakes lose again?

Don't like how things are going? You know the doorway to the market... Nobody is asking you to invest, hold or whatever...

About the exchange, I've asked some previous colleagues to review my code the last couple of weeks.. And in their opinion it's not fit to go online in it's current state.. There are still some security concerns.. This is the second time it's a no-go for the launch..  Maybe I'm just not up for the job, I don't know.. I do know that I need to think about this project as a whole and the way I imagined it when I started this... At this point I'm not sure if I can pull this off the way it was planned.. I have some backup ideas and such, but I need some time to think about everything and for most our future first..

Call me whatever you want.. I really don't care.. If I wanted to pull the so called "plug"  I would have done so a loooong time ago..
I'm closing down Slack though.. We're switching to telegram once I have things sorted out..

If anyone has any info on this guy please pm me

And then what? lol..  

Like I've said above, if you don't like how things are going, feel free to sell your coins... Nobody told you to invest or hold or whatever man... Just leave... It's so simple..

Can't sell any coins - Yobit is in maintenance.

StakeFrenzy

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:56:10 AM

Slack shut down now too?

Keep getting good news every day.

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Not sure what to say to all these messages... Do I suck at communication? Yes I do.. That said, I keep silent for how long? 2 weeks (posted some in slack though)... And all hell brakes lose again?

Don't like how things are going? You know the doorway to the market... Nobody is asking you to invest, hold or whatever...

About the exchange, I've asked some previous colleagues to review my code the last couple of weeks.. And in their opinion it's not fit to go online in it's current state.. There are still some security concerns.. This is the second time it's a no-go for the launch..  Maybe I'm just not up for the job, I don't know.. I do know that I need to think about this project as a whole and the way I imagined it when I started this... At this point I'm not sure if I can pull this off the way it was planned.. I have some backup ideas and such, but I need some time to think about everything and for most our future first..

Call me whatever you want.. I really don't care.. If I wanted to pull the so called "plug"  I would have done so a loooong time ago..
I'm closing down Slack though.. We're switching to telegram once I have things sorted out..

If anyone has any info on this guy please pm me

And then what? lol..  

Like I've said above, if you don't like how things are going, feel free to sell your coins... Nobody told you to invest or hold or whatever man... Just leave... It's so simple..

You've just ultimately fucked up a promising idea, and your reputation.
I doubt you'll be treated seriously in your next "projects".

[Edit: Wallet status: Maintenance - on Yobit. How can anyone get out of this shit now?]
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

If creating an exchange from scratch were easy, everyone would do it.
tomkat

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

If creating an exchange from scratch were easy, everyone would do it.

If you know it's not easy, then just don't start if you're not confident it's feasible.
The whole point is he doesn't communicate, and deceive people with empty promises.
yaroslavskoll

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

also following on this on twitter
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

Karma bus will come, I can guarantee it.

Had time to run two different ICO's, both undelivered on what was promised. Keeps all bitcoin for himself.
Had time to take extra sympathy donations from people that already gave him bitcoin for delivering absolutely nothing, then dumps them.
Had time to constantly visit and lurk in both here and slack without posting, before shutting it down on the people that fed him his bitcoin. Absolute cunts act.

Has not shown any evidence that he even started work on an exchange in over a year and a half.

Scammer. A shit human smug prick who thinks he will just walk away with the stolen bitcoin.

BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:04:42 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 12:17:46 PM by BanzaiBTC

Fixed...

Slack shut down now too?

Correct, we're moving to telegram when I sorted out some things..

We'll see...

Quote from: elgimpo

This user is currently ignored.

If you think I'm going to answer your questions, while you act like that, you are out of your mind... Added you to my ignore list..

@everyone who thinks I'm a scammer, filth or whatever.. Cheers..!

As far as I recall, a scammer is someone who leaves his coin to die, and never logs into his account ever again to leave the community to rot and their bags of coins..  A scammer would not fix the yobit wallet .. A scammer would take his website, explorer, github and seednodes offline,  and deletes posts and closes his thread on here... A scammer would not even bother to post a reply to all this... A scammer would have agreed to the proposed slack community idea of hosting a coinswap so I could have regained some of my lost coins, I declined the offer...

It could be me, but I believe I'm still here after all this time... Nice dumpfest btw.. Keep it up...
tomkat

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Fixed...

Slack shut down now too?

Correct, we're moving to telegram when I sorted out some things..

We'll see...

Quote from: elgimpo

This user is currently ignored.

If you think I'm going to answer your questions, while you act like that, you are out of your mind... Added you to my ignore list..

@everyone who thinks I'm a scammer, filth or whatever.. Cheers..!

As far as I recall, a scammer is someone who leaves his coin to die, and never logs into his account ever again to leave the community to rot and their bags of coins..  A scammer would not fix the yobit wallet .. A scammer would take his website, explorer, github and seednodes offline,  and deletes posts and closes his thread on here... A scammer would not even bother to post a reply to all this... A scammer would have agreed to the proposed slack community idea of hosting a coinswap so I could have regained some of my lost coins, I declined the offer...

It could be me, but I believe I'm still here after all this time... Nice dumpfest btw.. Keep it up...

The dumpfest on YB is all your fault - it could be easily avoided if only you could clearly communicate the issues. Also, you wasted time on stupid XMAS coin and unnecessary changes in the wallet's GUI, whereas you should focus all your energy on trying to keep your own deadlines. I admit, scammers usually run away without a word of explanation, so maybe the accusations aren't justified (yet).

Thanks for fixing wallet on Yobit
Stanks
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Banzai,

For me personally theres no problem if you need more time as you may know Im a very patient person. I understand that building an exchange from scratch is not a simple task and you probably went into something you couldnt know from the beginnig, something like this can happen, its normal.

The ONLY thing Im very pissed is the way you provide news, updates. I mean look now when the shit stinks as hell you suddenly find time to post whats going on behind the scenes... why not post exactly this regulary? It takes 1 minute, really dont understand whats so difficult to do so.

PS. Im still holding 100% of my PIO.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

I also am holding all of my PIO and look to add bits here and there.
I have never considered you are trying to scam anyone for the
reasons you have mentioned and many more.

WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Don't take my post about losing a bunch on this project as me calling it a scam.   I'm still running my node and staking / have not sold.   I did write this off as a loss in my head, though.

Obviously, I would love for a product to be released and there have been serious events that cause delays.   Timing is everything and it is what it is.   

Currently holding 20,000 PIO.

Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:37:44 PM

Don't take my post about losing a bunch on this project as me calling it a scam.   I'm still running my node and staking / have not sold.   I did write this off as a loss in my head, though.

Obviously, I would love for a product to be released and there have been serious events that cause delays.   Timing is everything and it is what it is.   

Try to register second nickname here called WastedPio...  Grin
StakeFrenzy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

Still got all mine too!
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

Try to register second nickname here called WastedPio...  Grin

Now that I don't need infrastructure to start a coin,  might need to start my dream coin.  FML Coin.     Fill out a form with a sob story and earn...    Maybe one day it will be worth something and pull you off the cliff.  =)

Still not sure why I did WastedLTC but owell,  LTC broke my heard dozens of times but I still love 'her'?  I assume, her?  I assume BTC wears the pants and LTC is the ....  yea.     ok off subject.

Happy to see the market finally bottom out.  Whew!
PT92

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:09:56 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 01:35:11 PM by PT92

This is a justified shitstorm, you kept us in the loop for 1.5 years yet we haven't seen anything except a website. You acknowledge sucking at communicating time and time again, yet you keep us in the dark. All of a sudden you realize that you're not capable of coding an exchange, about 2 weeks before the "launch"?

How come you didn't find out about this a few months back?
Why would you close down slack?
What happend to the donations?
Are you still planning on developing the exchange?

Work on your social skills man, it's not that hard to post something every now and then. It takes about zero effort, now you kept silent in a crucial period towards the launch and you pop up out of the blue when shit starts to stink "im not going to make it guys" and disappear again. And stop encouraging the dumpfest, your terrible communication in combination with zero development (or atleast to us it looks like zero development because you don't share anything) caused it.

Can't believe I even bought more PIO before the exchange, realizing it probably went straight into your pockets.  

And fair enough, you didn't pull the plug, apparently you have some decency/dignity left. As I'm stuck with a for now useless coin, I really do hope you come up with a brilliant plan..
StakeFrenzy

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

Banzai,

Seeing you have decided to shut down slack (which I find pretty bizarre if I am being honest), it would be nice if some of the above questions could be addressed.
At least some kind of meaningful update is surely overdue.
tomkat

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

This is a justified shitstorm, you kept us in the loop for 1.5 years yet we haven't seen anything except a website. You acknowledge sucking at communicating time and time again, yet you keep us in the dark. All of a sudden you realize that you're not capable of coding an exchange, about 2 weeks before the "launch"?

How come you didn't find out about this a few months back?
Why would you close down slack?
What happend to the donations?
Are you still planning on developing the exchange?

Work on your social skills man, it's not that hard to post something every now and then. It takes about zero effort, now you kept silent in a crucial period towards the launch and you pop up out of the blue when shit starts to stink "im not going to make it guys" and disappear again. And stop encouraging the dumpfest, your terrible communication in combination with zero development (or atleast to us it looks like zero development because you don't share anything) caused it.

Can't believe I even bought more PIO before the exchange, realizing it probably went straight into your pockets.  

And fair enough, you didn't pull the plug, apparently you have some decency/dignity left. As I'm stuck with a for now useless coin, I really do hope you come up with a brilliant plan..

He's probably busy with his other ideas and the exchange won't be developed anymore.
The exchange is basically too complex project to be a one man show.
He's probably good coder but for exchange there's much more needed that just that.
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

I wish we would have some sort of info about the progress. All we got now is not much, I still believe that exchange will go online. Still hold my coins. If we could get some pics of the exchange even that it is not yet working.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: