Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX  (Read 82807 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

Yay what have I seen here: https://twitter.com/BlockPioneers

Cleaned up Twitter.. Too much rubbish on there...  Wink
matejbilahora

Activity: 1416
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

Yay what have I seen here: https://twitter.com/BlockPioneers

Cleaned up Twitter.. Too much rubbish on there...  Wink
That is good sign with twitter ann. Counting on you Banzai..
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

I will present plan B in ~4 weeks or so.. The exchange is off (for now), it has some serious security issues, and its not safe for trading..

Meanwhile, hodl or sell....

Meanwhile ~6 weeks have passed, ~4 of which without any form of communication (or just some more middle fingers to your investors).
You truely don't care about this project do you? Just would have been nice if you never made any of your countless empty promises. And by now dumping doesn't make sense either, there is absolutely no one that wants to buy this garbage anymore..

Everyone, please stop whining and complaining... It is how it is... Plan b is being worked on for launch... A bit more patience, I can't tell you what it is yet...
I'm fully aware of our situation.. And I can tell you now that all these posts are not helping us in this situation either... But I do understand where it's coming from...

Let me tell you this... You know it's way easier for me to just leave right? And start over with a new account and project... But I didnt...

AND....If I was to leave forever, I would not keep the web, explorer and nodes online...  Roll Eyes

Ok at least this info, glad that we have response. I am counting further. Lets see what it is..

Looks like Plan B is replacing exchange 40% profit distribution with profits from services - at least that's being announced here
https://blockpioneers.info/services. Also, the exchange section on the website is now removed, so probably it's not being considered as an option anymore.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:27:41 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 02:48:36 PM by BanzaiBTC

I will present plan B in ~4 weeks or so.. The exchange is off (for now), it has some serious security issues, and its not safe for trading..

Meanwhile ~6 weeks have passed, ~4 of which without any form of communication (or just some more middle fingers to your investors).
You truely don't care about this project do you? Just would have been nice if you never made any of your countless empty promises. And by now dumping doesn't make sense either, there is absolutely no one that wants to buy this garbage anymore..

Everyone, please stop whining and complaining... It is how it is... Plan b is being worked on for launch... A bit more patience, I can't tell you what it is yet...
I'm fully aware of our situation.. And I can tell you now that all these posts are not helping us in this situation either... But I do understand where it's coming from...

Let me tell you this... You know it's way easier for me to just leave right? And start over with a new account and project... But I didnt...

AND....If I was to leave forever, I would not keep the web, explorer and nodes online...  Roll Eyes

Ok at least this info, glad that we have response. I am counting further. Lets see what it is..

Looks like Plan B is replacing exchange 40% profit distribution with profits from services - at least that's being announced here

Who said that?  Huh

You are completely off here...  Wink
tomkat

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

Who said that?  Huh

You are completely off here...  Wink

Well, now that's really interesting, and I regret I didn't make a screenshot or didn't archive this page https://blockpioneers.info/services on which there was announcement about 40% from services going to PIO holders.

Anyway, we have this now
The exchange I've been working on has been on time-out ever since my house fire. I'm not sure if I'm going to pick this up. I will keep you updated on that.
https://blockpioneers.info/news
tomkat

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Who said that?  Huh

You are completely off here...  Wink

Well, now that's really interesting, and I regret I didn't make a screenshot or didn't archive this page https://blockpioneers.info/services on which there was announcement about 40% from services going to PIO holders.

Anyway, we have this now
The exchange I've been working on has been on time-out ever since my house fire. I'm not sure if I'm going to pick this up. I will keep you updated on that.
https://blockpioneers.info/news

And luckily I've just received the cached Services page from another user - see below. Also, it's now captured in case google cache expired

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yCEMKklDDG0J:https://blockpioneers.info/services+&cd=1

https://i.imgur.com/ih1vhis.png
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 12:35:50 PM by BanzaiBTC

What's your point? That banner has been there since Aug last year.. I forgot to delete it, so I deleted it after you were making the weird impression that my explorer service would replace the exchange....

Again, who said my services would replace the exchange?

And correct, the exchange failed... It's been talked about before...

The website is not even finished yet as I'm still changing and updating stuff...  Huh

I've had it with the "exchange" talk.. I don't intend to keep repeating myself..  The exchange FAILED! I can't get it secure enough.. If you we're in this coin for the exchange only, dump your bags!
A new coin with a completely new development plan will be presented later..
So either dump, or wait patiently for the new coin.. (no ico etc)

matejbilahora

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

What's your point? That banner has been there since Aug last year.. I forgot to delete it, so I deleted it after you were making the weird impression that my explorer service would replace the exchange....

Again, who said my services would replace the exchange?

And correct, the exchange failed... It's been talked about before...

The website is not even finished yet as I'm still changing and updating stuff...  Huh

I've had it with the "exchange" talk.. I don't intend to keep repeating myself..  The exchange FAILED! I can't get it secure enough.. If you we're in this coin for the exchange only, dump your bags!
A new coin with a completely new development plan will be presented later..
So either dump, or wait patiently for the new coin.. (no ico etc)

What about getting some external help with exchange? Some guys who know how to secure the exchange?
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

you we're in this coin for the exchange only, dump your bags!

Yeah, come on guys. Dumpfest!
I want to hoard more PIO  Cool

And for the people that still believes in Banzai, PIO will be added to the new Crypto4Free.com
Wich means:
Free coins every hour
Weekly raffle
+++

Oh wait. did i mention that im done with popunder ads?  Cheesy

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:53:45 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 07:47:48 PM by Fallout4

If there ever was an exchange being worked on fixing it would be the most obvious thing to do.
Throwing out the whole thing now would be idiotic if securing it was all that was needed to complete the project and deliver what people paid into.
If you think simply claiming the 'exchange failed' is sufficient information at the final hour, shutting everything down and keeping the ico funds, you're kidding yourself.

The whole thing was just another shitty ico money grab
If it walks like a duck.
matejbilahora

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

If there ever was an exchange being worked on fixing it would be the most obvious thing to do.
Throwing out the whole thing now would be idiotic if securing it was all that was needed to complete the project and deliver what people paid into.
If you think simply claiming the 'exchange failed' is sufficient information at the final hour, shutting everything down and keeping the ico funds, you're kidding yourself.

If it walks like a duck.
Well the thing is he is alone and that will never work, one cant do it properly, he needs at least another one or two to make the exchange come true. I think that we deserve it. Some another crypto coin? There are hundreds of such that failed.. So Banzai, take another one or two devs and finish the exchange.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 12:33:40 PM by BanzaiBTC

If it walks like a duck.

Ico funds? You mean the Bitcoin that got burned when my house was burned down last year? Ico money grab? You realise we only raised about $10K during the ICO in 2016? If I wanted to "money grab" I would not be here 2 years later...  wow....  Cheesy

And if I say it failed, it failed... Who are you to decide differently? We're you the one coding the exchange? No, I don't think so... Last time I checked I was doing that..
But wait, we can do it like this though... I will put everything online, launch the exchange, trade etc... When we get hacked (80% chance), I will point everyone claiming to have lost funds to your address! How's that?

Is it so hard to accept and understand that I failed with this (end)project? If so, you know how to exit...

Meanwhile the PIO ICO price in dollar value is still up about 5-7x..
matejbilahora

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

If it walks like a duck.

Ico funds? You mean the Bitcoin that got burned when my house was burned down last year? Ico money grab? You realise we only raised about $10K during the ICO in 2016? If I wanted to "money grab" I would not be here 2 years later...  wow....  Cheesy

And if I say it failed, it failed... Who are you to decide differently? We're you the one coding the exchange? No, I don't think so... Last time I checked I was doing that..
But wait, we can do it like this though... I will put everything online, launch the exchange, trade etc... When we get hacked (80% chance), I will point everyone claiming to have lost funds to your address! How's that?

Is it so hard to accept and understand that I failed with this (end)project? If so, you know how to exit...

Meanwhile the PIO ICO price in dollar value is still up about 5-7x..
Well people who say bad things are all over the world, that is nothing new. I know that it is hard to bring working project on the market but I do believe that if you (or hypotheticaly we) put our heads together then exchange will come to life. We can fix this security issue together as community.
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

You have not shown a single piece of work in well over a year. I dont think you have anything to put online.
The dog ate my homework is a better excuse than my house burned down.
You were in slack telling people up to the end you wouldn't sell your PIO for less than .1 each, at the same time you were dumping it. You knew loooong ago that an exchange was not going to happen.
That is the only reason you shut the channel down, not because 'slack sucks', it was so all that you said would be gone when someone found your dumped address and started asking wtf was going on.

We can only go on your actions so..Its probably a duck.
BanzaiBTC (OP)
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

Obviously you can think whatever you want.. It's not like I care about it.. It's a free world (sort off) and a free market... 

That said, if nobody gives a shit, and we only talk about how I failed or what I should do or should've done.. Maybe there is no point in trying to push this project forward anymore..

It's simple really, we either restart with a fresh plan, or we let this die slowly.. Make a choice...
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

Hello guys!! Anyone know when the beta will start?
matejbilahora

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

Hello guys!! Anyone know when the beta will start?
Hi, well not yet as some of us try to save the exchange project. And some just spread hate, which is understandable, exchange was delayed several times.
StakeFrenzy

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:10:00 PM

Well my PIO will die with me in my cold dead hands, I'm not about to start dumping it now.
I can only hope that Banzai has another plan in place and I will continue to support it, whatever that may be
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

Guys.. come on?

With all the energy you have spent in this thread fudding, you could have your own exchange if you used your time productively.
Youre wasting your time here. Writing fud and repeating the same questions 50 times in a row wont make this exchange happen.
If @Banzai says the project failed, well.. then it failed.
You guys shouldnt cry over spilled milk. Its so much better to just get a new glass. Saves alot of energy. I promise.

This comes from a guy who have lost alot of money in failed projects, but have earned back every satoshi + some lovely profits because he focused on earning them back instead of using all his spare time to fud and spread negative energy.
But who am I to come in here and be reasonable?

matejbilahora

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

Guys.. come on?

With all the energy you have spent in this thread fudding, you could have your own exchange if you used your time productively.
Youre wasting your time here. Writing fud and repeating the same questions 50 times in a row wont make this exchange happen.
If @Banzai says the project failed, well.. then it failed.
You guys shouldnt cry over spilled milk. Its so much better to just get a new glass. Saves alot of energy. I promise.

This comes from a guy who have lost alot of money in failed projects, but have earned back every satoshi + some lovely profits because he focused on earning them back instead of using all his spare time to fud and spread negative energy.
But who am I to come in here and be reasonable?
Eh you know how to create such exchange? Because I dont know it, that is why I still believe in Banzai that he will make it come true. I think as community we could succed.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: