Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:26:26 AM

Stratis coming closer to my reentry price. only a few k sat left. Comong bitcorn. Start doing your thing so stratis can dump

Haha. I agree with you, although I'd love to load up more at a cheaper level, I feel that the increasing dump and lowered price together with the FUD that is somewhat widespread. It can hurt STRATIS more than it helps it. If I were you, and I wanted this to be worth as much as possible, I would not hope for dumps. I'd try and support it in every other aspect, and keep putting up buy walls at higher prices.

Just my 2 satoshi's though.

The thing is, even if I say Im waiting for 5000 range to enter its doesent mean im not buying a few as the price falls because if it never hitsmy price and I was not buying on the way down id be out of stratis and missing the huge pump coming next year when bitcorn is finished pumping.

A fud fest would be prefect right now though.

FUD is difficult with a team that keeps delivering (Sometimes even earlier then expected)

Not if you have dirt on the dirty team. And lets be blunt. The deliveries we have seen are no more special then when I call for pizza and the guy shows up 45 minutes later.
Nothing special.

You cant even manage consistent fudding.

Maybe im not trying to.
Ever think of that wiseguy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:56:47 AM

Just bought back in. Let's do this shit and pump her to the moon.
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 07:15:58 AM

Stratis coming closer to my reentry price. only a few k sat left. Comong bitcorn. Start doing your thing so stratis can dump

Haha. I agree with you, although I'd love to load up more at a cheaper level, I feel that the increasing dump and lowered price together with the FUD that is somewhat widespread. It can hurt STRATIS more than it helps it. If I were you, and I wanted this to be worth as much as possible, I would not hope for dumps. I'd try and support it in every other aspect, and keep putting up buy walls at higher prices.

The thing is, even if I say Im waiting for 5000 range to enter its doesent mean im not buying a few as the price falls because if it never hitsmy price and I was not buying on the way down id be out of stratis and missing the huge pump coming next year when bitcorn is finished pumping.

FUD is difficult with a team that keeps delivering (Sometimes even earlier then expected)

Not if you have dirt on the dirty team. And lets be blunt. The deliveries we have seen are no more special then when I call for pizza and the guy shows up 45 minutes later.
Nothing special.

I don't think you realise that our first tech delivery is huge. Where C# developers can develop blockchain applications.

http://stratisplatform.com/2016/11/18/start-coding-blockchain-apps-natively-in-c-and-net-with-stratis/

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:57:24 AM

Nothing special.

I don't think you realise that our first tech delivery is huge. Where C# developers can develop blockchain applications.

http://stratisplatform.com/2016/11/18/start-coding-blockchain-apps-natively-in-c-and-net-with-stratis/

The person is a typical weak fudster tries to bring the price a little more down but apparently no one is joining his fud circus.

This is him waiting for his bag to filled up at 5k sats
Bobowawa

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:27:39 AM

Guys! Help with a wallet.
The installed version 2.0.0.1 Nodes registered in stratis.conf file, bootsrap.dat file downloaded from (https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.1) is located in the folder C: \ Users \ User \ AppData \ Roaming \ Stratis. No Active compounds wallet is not synchronized. Please help me understand.

sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:51:46 AM

Nothing special.

The person is a typical weak fudster tries to bring the price a little more down but apparently no one is joining his fud circus.

That is also you waiting to get 'rich' from stratis and lisk lol. The shill stench is strong around here.
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 11:42:18 AM

Guys! Help with a wallet.
The installed version 2.0.0.1 Nodes registered in stratis.conf file, bootsrap.dat file downloaded from (https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.1) is located in the folder C: \ Users \ User \ AppData \ Roaming \ Stratis. No Active compounds wallet is not synchronized. Please help me understand.

The stratis.conf file should not be saved as a .tx file. as shown in the image above.

Save the stratis.conf under 'All files'

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:20:12 PM

I recently came across a thread on your forum about a coin contest. Where you are going to design a physical STRATIS.

As I am some what of a collector this was very intriguing for me. Any more news on when this contest will actually go live? I have some things in mind for a neat design that I'd love to participate with.

Other than that, keep up the good work. I see the price is fluctuating a lot, but IMO that is a good thing. 2017 will be the stable year for this coin, without a doubt in my mind.

Maphistas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:33:25 PM

I recently came across a thread on your forum about a coin contest. Where you are going to design a physical STRATIS.

As I am some what of a collector this was very intriguing for me. Any more news on when this contest will actually go live? I have some things in mind for a neat design that I'd love to participate with.

Other than that, keep up the good work. I see the price is fluctuating a lot, but IMO that is a good thing. 2017 will be the stable year for this coin, without a doubt in my mind.

Hi there, the coin contest has been delayed due to rebranding plans for Stratis.  New updates will be posted about the designs and logo as they come up.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:44:55 PM

Hi there, the coin contest has been delayed due to rebranding plans for Stratis.  New updates will be posted about the designs and logo as they come up.

Awh, allright. Well, better to make sure everything is 100% before launching such a contest. Thank you for the quick reply!

Also, could you tell me more about the rebranding plans? Or perhaps I should just go back a few pages in this thread?  Regardless, I do like that changes are on your mindsets right now, just hoping it will turn out good Cheesy

Gss2k2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:47:43 PM

Nothing special.

That is also you waiting to get 'rich' from stratis and lisk lol. The shill stench is strong around here.

There should be a nice pump prior to full nods. Even if u dont believe in the project there is still some short term upside. After that, we will see how big it goes because it all depends on how good stratis consultancy will perform. Wink
Maphistas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:03:32 PM

Awh, allright. Well, better to make sure everything is 100% before launching such a contest. Thank you for the quick reply!

Also, could you tell me more about the rebranding plans? Or perhaps I should just go back a few pages in this thread?  Regardless, I do like that changes are on your mindsets right now, just hoping it will turn out good Cheesy

Hi again, feel free to join the Stratis Slack.  You can get plenty of your questions answered from developers and community.  Here is the invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com.  As of now there seems to be works on a variety of improvements before the new year.  You can also back track to the previous discussions about the project's development on Slack. Smiley

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:17:02 PM

Hi again, feel free to join the Stratis Slack.  You can get plenty of your questions answered from developers and community.  Here is the invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com.  As of now there seems to be works on a variety of improvements before the new year.  You can also back track to the previous discussions about the project's development on Slack. Smiley

Thanks for the link! Will join ASAP. Smiley

ElarGroup

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:50:46 PM

He cинxpoнизиpyeтcя кoшeлeк. B чeм пpичинa?
ElarGroup

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:51:43 PM

Кoшeлeк oбнoвил. Bce paвнo тaк жe.
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:19:47 PM

Кoшeлeк oбнoвил. Bce paвнo тaк жe.
мдa, пepвый paз чтoли c кpиптoй знaкoм .Hoды cтaвь  и пиши в pyccкoй вeткe!!!
Can someone explain to Elargroup how to add adnnode  to win wallet ? I dont have now time, thanks
ElarGroup

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:21:07 PM

He ocoбo пoкa чтo paзбиpaюcь в этoм.Чтo зa нoды?
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:22:05 PM

He ocoбo пoкa чтo paзбиpaюcь в этoм.Чтo зa нoды?
B кoнфиг фaйл пpoпиши aйпишники yзлoв.

Ecли y тeбя виндa. To в пaпкe C:\Users\Имя_пoльзoвaтeля_твoe\AppData\Roaming\Stratis
coздaй фaйл stratis.conf и тyдa дoбaвь вoт этo:

addnode=101.100.131.181
addnode=103.24.76.21
addnode=103.39.15.14
addnode=104.50.135.33
addnode=105.228.19.179
addnode=122.61.39.94
addnode=130.43.36.121
addnode=14.202.183.229
addnode=145.130.7.43
addnode=149.210.135.181
addnode=151.80.42.180
addnode=153.229.142.146
addnode=154.20.228.64
addnode=158.69.160.180
addnode=162.243.166.86
addnode=163.172.42.67
addnode=169.0.4.164
addnode=172.115.243.110
addnode=173.48.167.209
addnode=175.213.141.171
addnode=178.162.198.111
addnode=180.115.37.89
addnode=183.89.29.2
addnode=196.217.85.175
addnode=2.121.13.101
addnode=2.86.73.134
addnode=200.148.41.102
addnode=210.186.21.236
addnode=212.28.84.22
addnode=213.149.61.119
addnode=213.209.65.223
addnode=213.215.118.195
addnode=216.49.57.142
addnode=217.131.162.47
addnode=217.42.11.63
addnode=217.73.141.36
addnode=222.118.200.187
addnode=223.134.231.160
addnode=24.113.171.110
addnode=37.162.160.4
addnode=37.17.180.134
addnode=40.76.60.170
addnode=41.230.123.2
addnode=45.25.170.134
addnode=46.246.198.213
addnode=5.53.163.17
addnode=50.35.92.164
addnode=54.149.45.62
addnode=59.102.56.124
addnode=62.183.124.111
addnode=63.227.209.174
addnode=64.27.48.120
addnode=66.240.116.50
addnode=66.8.140.163
addnode=67.160.195.220
addnode=67.68.233.98
addnode=68.32.182.139
addnode=68.5.138.123
addnode=70.180.184.23
addnode=71.182.201.234
addnode=72.178.158.39
addnode=72.190.22.249
addnode=73.140.91.132
addnode=73.16.197.241
addnode=73.219.107.9
addnode=73.237.227.89
addnode=73.30.72.115
addnode=74.208.45.165
addnode=75.97.156.14
addnode=76.67.138.178
addnode=77.188.86.220
addnode=77.248.118.95
addnode=77.248.189.195
addnode=77.249.240.81
addnode=78.217.226.88
addnode=78.88.86.30
addnode=79.118.20.2
addnode=79.133.238.86
addnode=79.165.218.59
addnode=79.71.63.236
addnode=81.151.0.216
addnode=81.151.99.166
addnode=81.156.37.66
addnode=81.161.137.189
addnode=82.132.230.144
addnode=82.222.93.65
addnode=82.35.181.165
addnode=83.163.54.6
addnode=83.24.136.62
addnode=83.28.251.172
addnode=84.192.155.226
addnode=84.241.202.223
addnode=85.230.109.190
addnode=85.233.246.115
addnode=85.74.42.230
addnode=86.101.82.2
addnode=86.14.251.40
addnode=86.141.162.230
addnode=86.149.91.138
addnode=86.154.98.231
addnode=86.158.33.38
addnode=86.21.73.17
addnode=86.3.187.126
addnode=86.6.117.25
addnode=86.85.198.171
addnode=87.244.179.117
addnode=87.244.181.24
addnode=89.99.204.120
addnode=90.191.146.48
addnode=90.191.231.122
addnode=90.37.51.219
addnode=92.110.52.208
addnode=92.40.126.94
addnode=92.90.16.176
addnode=93.72.173.122
addnode=94.188.35.105
addnode=94.194.222.240
addnode=94.216.148.138
addnode=94.226.188.177
addnode=95.165.22.80
addnode=95.183.53.8
addnode=95.32.120.52
addnode=95.33.121.8
addnode=98.229.139.101
addnode=99.6.217.241
ElarGroup

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:35:38 PM

Coздaл, пpoпиcaл.Bce paвнo тaк жe .. нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя

http://joxi.ru/8AnW0Qvfag5krO
stratisage

Activity: 141

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 07:51:38 PM

Coздaл, пpoпиcaл.Bce paвнo тaк жe .. нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя

http://joxi.ru/8AnW0Qvfag5krO
Let me put it simple.
stratis.conf.txt  -  NO
stratis.conf - YES

Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: