Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:41:37 PM

why would the team dump the buy book is 50 btc lol. they raised 900 btc from ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:19:16 PM

No matter how great this tech is, they need to start generating income. this is the way to go, not just for speculation. There is no doubt about Stratis project but it baffles me to see the team moving to anonymous transaction why can't they just focus and be the best in their specialty
Mr.Joker

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:40:27 PM

No matter how great this tech is, they need to start generating income. this is the way to go, not just for speculation. There is no doubt about Stratis project but it baffles me to see the team moving to anonymous transaction why can't they just focus and be the best in their specialty

The tech they need for consultancy launch is almost ready. Then they can generate income, knowing Chris he already has some clients. Consultancy launch is in Jan. Anon feature is welcome it adds more value to a coin😊
Duchess

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:42:51 PM

Because anonymity is where the real use of virtual currency is currently. In future, maybe, there will be other uses of blockchains that become mainstream. If you have to be honest, and separate the wood from the trees, until the big ICOs deliver, people use anonymity as mainstream to buy stuff because they want to bypass the money trail.

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:15:48 PM

why would the team dump the buy book is 50 btc lol. they raised 900 btc from ico

This word was said by a FUDders, noone trust them. Stratis team addresss are no.2, 3 wallet, total 10 M coins, it is transparent to check the balance, the team published the addy last time.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Mr.Joker

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:18:25 PM

Because anonymity is where the real use of virtual currency is currently. In future, maybe, there will be other uses of blockchains that become mainstream. If you have to be honest, and separate the wood from the trees, until the big ICOs deliver, people use anonymity as mainstream to buy stuff because they want to bypass the money trail.

That's the whole advantage of stratis.

The coins can be used as tokens by clients who use a seperate blockchain for their application and pay Stratis consultany with the tokens or as a currency for anon transactions.

You can't use it both ways.

And people paying 7 usd for monero right now which doesn't even have a gui/cpu intensive/hard fork every 'x' blocks.

this is a 100k coin within 2 months, I can give you that on a paper
leepfrog

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:21:44 PM

Anonymous transaction will hide their self brought dumps, just a thought. But either way anonymous is the way forward just not with this project.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:37:58 PM

Anonymous transaction will hide their self brought dumps, just a thought. But either way anonymous is the way forward just not with this project.

They won't dump, they have enought bitcoin fund, why dump right now? Ridiculously low and undervalued the price is.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:51:59 PM

What in the world are those of you talking about the team dumping? Their holdings are in BTC, you understand, BITCOIN ... if they were to unload their holdings it would be into bitcoin it would have NO affect on Stratis whatsoever ...

And in regards to Stratis as far as it's known the team's stratis wallets have around 9M Strats, so about 700 btc at current market price.

Smart traders don't dump a whole stash like this, it would a total loss for them , as 2M of those strats would be about 0.06 BTC if you have any clue how to read the books.

If they dumped their stash right now they'd only make out with 54 BTC, lol why would they do that?  wake up people, I hope those of you fudding about this don't work in banks cause my god i wouldn't trust you with my cash  Shocked

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:04:26 AM

For what it's worth, EVERY single crypto EVERY single global market that goes PARABOLIC retraces. EVERY SINGLE TIME> if you see a parabolic spike on any market it retraces basically to the start of the parabolic foot. It is the single most recognizable pattern in markets.

Now, every time a crypto has some momentum the pump chasers rush to the market as we all know by now what happens in crypto when momentum gets behind a coin. It basically always gives you a 50% return if you are lucky enough to catch the momentum early.

EVERY SINGLE COIN, except maybe one? on Polo this past fall had pumps, every one. And everyone has retraced or is now retracing to the median uptrend line.

Who is surprised? Really that Stratis had the same behaviour as every other coin.

If you want to see one in effect look at Club on bittrex.

The team effects the long term trend line, not the bursts, those generally are ppl taking advantage of over excited emotional traders.

WE all know haw many desperate ppl exist on the planet, many many ppl need money right now, so many ppl are in debt, for a lot of
ppl crypto is simply a way of making quick money, or they heard of someone that made quick money. I am never surprised by markets
that spike and dump, it's basically a reflection of our society.

When it's a team problem dumps occur on level markets that have been going sideways for months, look at XVC, ETH right now.

Dr Selby, It's too bad you feel that way about cloud stratis beta, i don't really see it as a red flag at all, they could have put out a working version but were not happy as it was not up to their standards. They have been rock solid and ahead, and given features that were not on the roadmap to begin with. Dorier has finished his mandate and continues to deliver new exciting things. That's a big green flag.

And what shilling? Please give some examples, ppl are excited I see that.

Dr Selby, I read your initial post on the other topic forum when you were looking at stratis, your new in the space.

Many of us have been around and have been scammed so many times it would turn anyone off of the crypto space. I can tell
you this Stratis team is special, they are approachable, communicate well, they put their identities on the line from day one. They
constantly update us. If you had questions about Cloud Stratis beta you could have had a conversation on Slack with Chris about your
fears.

Red Flags on coins are, the DEV just disappears, months and months go by without real tech deliveries, a vitriolic community, Dev excuses that don't add up. Devs that hide behind anon avatars instead of real names.

FOR THE RECORD PPL do not engage the NEWBIES, ignore them and NEVER reply to their posts they want to take up as much space on this forum as possible. NEWBIE accounts get paid by groups or individuals to ferment an atmosphere that benefits that persons goals regarding the market direction.

I sold at 11 and bought back in between 8-9k, i'm very happy now I have much more to hold on to:)

Ppl will see that this team is special, ppl will have no choice but to buy back in higher the team will continue to deliver and the market will reflect that. For now you can sit buy and watch all the top wallets accumulate more. I see many long time crypto traders here who feel the same.

And FFS ppl, other exchanges are coming it's a matter of time. They are losing so much potential money not listing this coin, constantly in the top 5 on trex is amazing.

De Selby

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:56:26 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 02:12:36 AM by De Selby

I did notice increase in volume and pump and dump action when the service providers joined the force, Chris Dunn and the other trader dudes.
I did too. Who are these 'service providers' you're referring to? I was surprised to see the price surge higher after the trading halt. I don't have much experience trading crypto currencies, but I've been making money in equities for a long time and I've never seen anything like it. It seemed like someone was propping up the price artificially.

Bottom line is you are here De Shelby because you are trying to make money. You clearly are trying to get a good re entry price because you are scared of it not retracing.

That is incorrect. I'm here because I have invested in Darcrus and Sigwo is part of the Stratis team. Also, I'm curious what trajectory this project will take. I'm not looking to re-enter the market at any price level.

Dr Selby, It's too bad you feel that way about cloud stratis beta, i don't really see it as a red flag at all, they could have put out a working version but were not happy as it was not up to their standards.

So, in other words, they failed to deliver a working product that met their self-imposed standards.

Now they're shifting toward the anonymity paradigm, which I find odd. Why try to do all these different things and spread yourself too thin? It's either a smokescreen, or Chris and his team genuinely don't know how to market their product.

And what shilling? Please give some examples, ppl are excited I see that.
Well, all the shameless, syncophantic fawning over Chris and the team, for one. Some idiot even posted the 'Ten Commandments' of Stratis, for crying out loud! Calls to buy Stratis at any price, not to mention the used and abused ”this is a buying opportunity. I'm here for the long haul” cliche are some othergood example.

The way these people write doesn't feel organic, more like they're using a template. Not just in here. They all use the same stylistic patterns, even in other threads.
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:12:05 AM

This De Selby guy is one of a kind. You boast yourself selling Stratis at its peak then attack the project that made money for you . Just share your experience with Stratis then be grateful and not to spread negative over its product development.
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:21:56 AM

This De Selby guy is one of a kind. You boast yourself selling Stratis at its peak then attack the project that made money for you . Just share your experience with Stratis then be grateful and not to spread negative over its product development.

It is clearly he is trying hard to buy back in cheaper with all his negativities. otherwise why spending so much time and energy here ? oh i get it.. because he want to be a hero and save everyone from losing money, so sell so he can buy back fast  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy shit is old kakkaa

edit: btw, this idiot did not sell at its peak, his final sell was close to 7k LOL

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
De Selby

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:28:47 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 02:44:49 AM by De Selby

It is clearly he is trying hard to buy back in cheaper with all his negativities.
'Negativity' is an uncountable noun, dumbass.

otherwise why spending so much time and energy here ? oh i get it.. because he want to be a hero and save everyone from losing money, so sell so he can buy back fast  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy shit is old kakkaa

What time and energy? It took me 5 minutes to type that post.

I don't see myself as a messiah or anything, but I do believe in price discovery, be it in the marketplace or in the public forum. Stifling dissident opinions is one of the traits of authoritarianism and is anathema to the ideals of free market capitalism. Everyone should be allowed to voice their opinions without facing punitive actions like what happened to Papou who got banned from the Slack channel for expressing concerns over the course the project is taking.

edit: btw, this idiot did not sell at its peak, his final sell was close to 7k LOL
I did not sell at the peak. I sold one third at 13,300 Sat.
I sold my remaining Strat (5,000 units) at 7,000 Sat. What a tragedy! Selling average is still close to 10,000.

You all sound the same so I don't exactly recall if it was you or one of the other shills who did, but if you bought on the way up you're probably only slightly above break even. This assuming you bought in during the ICO, of course, and in an environment with absolutely no buy support and a team that is all over the place.

I'll take buying at 5,800 and selling close to 10,000 over that anytime of the week!
Wasda

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:51:06 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 03:25:30 AM by Wasda

It is clearly he is trying hard to buy back in cheaper with all his negativities.
'Negativity' is an uncountable noun, dumbass.

otherwise why spending so much time and energy here ? oh i get it.. because he want to be a hero and save everyone from losing money, so sell so he can buy back fast  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy shit is old kakkaa

I don't see myself as a messiah or anything, but I do believe in price discovery, be it in the marketplace or in the public forum. Stifling dissident opinions is one of the traits of authoritarianism and is anathema to the ideals of free market capitalism. Everyone should be allowed to voice their opinions without facing punitive actions like what happened to Papou who got banned from the Slack channel for expressing concerns over the course the project is taking.

I did not sell at the peak. I sold one third at 13,300 Sat.
I sold my remaining Strat (5,000 units) at 7,000 Sat. What a tragedy! Selling average is still close to 10,000.

You all sound the same so I don't exactly recall if it was you or one of the other shills who did, but if you bought on the way up you're probably only slightly above break even. This assuming you bought in during the ICO, of course, and in an environment with absolutely no buy support and a team that is all over the place.

I'll take buying at 5,800 and selling close to 10,000 over that anytime of the week!

You need to get your fact straight before opening your mouth, Papou did not get banned for expressing his concerns or opinions. He got banned because he was insulting someone on the dev team.

also,

You sold 25% (which is about 5,000 strats) at 13k sats, and 50% at 9k sats and another 25% at 7k, that does not average near 10k, dumbass

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
dleader

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:51:55 AM

It is clearly he is trying hard to buy back in cheaper with all his negativities. otherwise why spending so much time and energy here ? oh i get it.. because he want to be a hero and save everyone from losing money, so sell so he can buy back fast  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy shit is old kakkaa

Yeah, I sold my remaining Strat (5,000 units) at 7,000 Sat. What a tragedy! Selling average is still close to 10,000.

You all sound the same so I don't exactly recall if it was you or one of the other shills who did, but if you bought on the way up you're probably only slightly above break even. I'll take buying at 5,800 and selling near 10,000 anytime of the week!

Of course there is price discovery, but you really do need to be aware that there are paid trolls who's purpose is to rekt markets to get very cheap coins. It's much much easier to x2 when you can crush a market to say 3k sats and doulbe on the organic pressure. But it will be very difficult for them on this coin, as I mentioned there are bonifed millionaires who have a lot of belief in strat, they keep buying up dips.

Papou (whom I actually miss in the slack channel) directly insulated the moderator and that was the final straw, there is no conspiracy of dissenting opinions. He was repetitive when everyone was clearly annoyed. He was honestly frustrated. Which is fine but you have to be civil. I was there when he got the boot, and no way was he in an argument over "expressing concerns over the course the project is taking" lol that's ridiculous, it was more like "sell now buy back at 2k." over and over.

And contrary to your opinion, the Slack channel is a business enterprise forum, it needs a level of professionalism.

Your making Papou out to be some kind of martyr, lol.

Papou do you feel like a martyr?

And like I said which you didn't acknowledge, you can ask the stratis team directly any of your concerns.

But from one human to another, this is a good project. I've been at this a looong time. You couldn't hold 5000 units? what? that's peanuts.
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:35:08 AM

Hey Stratis Holders,

Just doing my every 2-3 wk swing by to catch up and get a laugh at the occasional fud posts.
Stratis has a strong community, impeccable core development team with a VISION! and a price that is dirt cheap
while the team develops and implements their VISION. The solid buy support is a great indicator of the future of stratis.
I am personally heavy invested in Stratis. I missed the ICO but started buying around 1300 and have not stopped buying.

I buy all the way up and all the way down. Most of the times, I just buy and send to my wallet and they start helping the staking.
I don't buy on the bottom, I buy all the time = dollar cost averaging. Damn, this coin is around 6 cents...give or take a half penny. This coin has the potential to reach one dollar and others have said more but I truly believe that a dollar is not too far off.

Basically there are 100 million coins. Waves have 100 million coins and it's around 23 cents and as high as 35 cents and it dropped
in the teens for awhile. An ultra conservative, easy prediction is stratis WILL definitely have a solid 23-28 cents with high liquidity.
I look at that and say "self, just buy,buy,buy at every chance you get." So to the crybaby saying he lost money in stratis, I say the following...first, thank you for the laughs. You are either from another project and you see all the volume and potential stratis has
and you're pissed so you act like a total fucktard or you truly are a fuctard Grin

keep piling it high people. Do what you can afford. REMEMBER we are talking 6 pennies on a possible life changing experience. These don't just happen everyday. I just believe stratis is that opportunity. It's not a flashy coin, multi-media bs these ICO's take millions from us. This project is the real deal and it is flying under everyone's radar as they focus on zcash, monero, eth, etc and all the damn ICO's . I am in five currently that haven't ended yet. I stake 11 coins and I take what I stake and buy stratis. I will sell those ICO's when release and invest 80% into stratis. That is how much I believe in the project.

Till next time...
De Selby

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:05:13 AM

Quote from: Wasda link=topic=1512202.msg1711,5287#msg17115287 date=1481165466
You need to get your fact straight before opening your mouth, Papou did not get banned for expressing his concerns or opinions. He got banned because he was insulting someone on the dev team.
Well, all I can say is that I've seen Chris saying he would have no qualms about banning anyone who spoke negatively about the project. So it's hard for me to to believe that was the only reason. Note that I'm not defending Papou. He shouldn't have insulted Krushang, but I have to admit it's frustrating when the price is plummeting and everyone just decides to bury their head in the sand.

You sold 25% (which is about 5,000 strats) at 13k sats, and 50% at 9k sats and another 25% at 7k, that does not average near 10k, dumbass
Those are approximate figures. The exact average is 9,813 Sat.

Why don't you give us your average buying price? Did you buy on the way up and got left holding the bag?
dleader

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:09:55 AM

Well, all I can say is that I've seen Chris saying he would have no qualms about banning anyone who spoke negatively about the project. So it's hard for me to to believe that was the only reason. Note that I'm not defending Papou. He shouldn't have insulted Krushang, but I have to admit it's frustrating when the price is plummeting and everyone just decides to bury their head in the sand.

Why don't you give us your average buying price? Did you buy on the way up and got left holding the bag?

For what it's worth, there is a #bitcointalk channel on the Stratis slack that broadcasts everything posted here.
Wasda

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:18:10 AM

Sure, all you need to know is my average is well under 2.5k sats, and I love holding on to my bag and you're damn right I will continue to buy more on every dip.  Grin

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: