Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890790 times)
bandofgypsys

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:50:17 PM

Why is everyone running and hiding in slack when the real discussion is happening here.

We are everywhere. Check the reddit ongoing ama Wink

It's just every time I check the thread someone is telling someone else to come to the slack. Like its a hot sauna with a bunch of naked chicks in it and we're missing out.
Smiley

The slack is kind of a social club it's why ppl keep gushing over it. It's fun. Unless you want it to be the polotroll box, which its not.
rawnetics

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:43:36 PM

Just look at the shitty new logo!

It's just the same three layers, but joined together in one line!

There's nothing amazing about this new logo, or this project.

Anybody posting in support of this product is likely party to the scam (ignore the Slack regulars, they are all in on it too!)

This coin is a JOKE! Sell now before you are left with nothing!

Don't say I didn't warn you!

True...I mean if Nicolas Dorier chose to get involved with this project then it must be a joke.  Roll Eyes

http://nicolas-dorier.com/

From someone that created a BCT account 5 days ago. No one will pay attention to your posts unless you have something constructive/valid to discuss. Nicolas is a very talent blockchain developer, its as simple as that. I'm sure you wouldn't be able to do 1% of what Nicolas does.
My post was sarcasm. Obviously if Nicolas chose to get involved the project has very good potential. I hold a lot of Stratis. I can show you if you like.

Sorry, there is no need to. Thank you for your support.

All good. The trolls are amusing here but I just chose to be sarcastic with them. They say ridiculous things.

Having Nicolas Dorier involved is quite special. He has already done so much work

The trolls are doing damage to the project, it is better not to feed them...
This project has a lot of potential, but if you have something to say, use arguments.

Hasn't anyone been watching South Park? We need our own Troll Trace Programme for Stratis!!! That could be funny!
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 07:27:08 PM

*Logs into the stratis forum to read about updates. Lots of trolls. Few good posts. Checks stratis wallet - still staking - still up ~250% from initial buyin*

Grin Grin

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:12:35 PM

*Logs into the stratis forum to read about updates. Lots of trolls. Few good posts. Checks stratis wallet - still staking - still up ~250% from initial buyin*

Grin Grin

Hello fellow Stratis Staker.  There is new code for signatures in the op!

Get your Strat on .  Staking like a boss over here also.  We have the vision, because our view is not blocked by the underside of a bridge.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
bandofgypsys

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:42:41 PM

Grin Grin

Hello you seem reasonable Smiley In other forums what do you think a good post is? Serious question. How can quality come back to btct? I guess is what i'm asking.

Cheers holder!
gildwic

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:00:16 PM

DEVELOPERS UPDATE
Our developers have been working so hard and so fast on the nStratis project that it’s often difficult to keep on top of the latest news, so this week we have made a special effort to bring you a snapshot of what is happening under the hood of nStratis, right now.

Visual block explorer
Great news – our visual block explorer is within reach. Just two tasks stand between us and having a simple user interface that will enable users/corporations to interrogate the Stratis blockchain: 1, fork the Azure blockchain indexer and 2, see to QbitNinja. Once completed, we will have an official visual block explorer and API that should be able to support up to 20,000 requests per second!

Full Node Update from Nicolas Dorier

For Stratis full node, the consensus code is done. There are two further things that need to be done that I will focus on: downloading from the network – not from a single node peer, and the RPC Server. I’ve worked quite a lots with ASP.NET core on TumbleBit, so it should be easy.

For NTumbleBit: I coded all the logic for puzzle promise and puzzle solver. What is needed now is to do the TumblerServer. This is well on the way and I don’t expect much difficulty in getting it finished.
You can read more about The NTumbleBit project in our recent blog post ‘Anonymous Transactions Coming to Stratis’ that can be found here. In a nutshell, TumbleBit is a new anonymous payment protocol that aims to solve two of the major challenges faced by Bitcoin, scaling Bitcoin to keep up with the increasing demand, and protecting the privacy of payments made via Bitcoin. According to Nicholas TumbleBit will likely be the first off-chain payment system to reach mainstream adoption. We are pleased therefore to be making steps towards adopting this technology into nStratis.

nStratis is Hackathon-ready

We are happy to report that nStratis is now in a ready state for the hackathon. The consensus code for Stratis’ full node is complete and has passed it’s checks. nStratis also supports netstandard (for netcore and cross platform) and has a published and ready to use nuget package. We are using the nStratis nuget package with the netcore project [name of the Minter] to download the blockchain and will be using it to build and broadcast POS blocks to the network.

NBitcoin Update from Nicolas Dorier

Regarding NBitcoin: I’ve just removed dependency to System.Numerics and allowed compilation without Newtonsoft. This basically means that it now theoretically works on Unity. I also coded a bunch of JsonConverter out of the box for serializing to Json – the most commonly used class in NBitcoin.

Hello new logo!

http://stratisplatform.com/files/Stratis_Logo-2017_Mark.jpg

We are excited to officially reveal our new logo to you today. The Stratis brand is currently undergoing a complete face-lift that will include a brand new website. This is necessary in order to be ready for the commercial market. We will be shedding our startup skin between now and the new year and this is the first of our grand reveals. We hope you like it and look forward to bringing you more updates in due course.

Stratis at the Olympia

Stratis will be making an appearance at The Olympia in London for the Blockchain Expo on January 23-24. The theme for the event is ‘Unlocking the Internet of Value’. This will be our first official public appearance so we are taking up a booth, giving us the opportunity to showcase the company to some 1500+ attendees. Confirmed attendees include many mainstream banks, great press contacts as well as some familiar faces from the bitcoin and blockchain startup scene. It should be a really positive experience. Tickets to the expo hall are free so if you are in the area why not stop by and say hello?

Finally we would like to issue some reminders:
If you aren’t already a member of our community on Slack we would love you to join us: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Don’t forget to upgrade your Stratis Wallet to v2.0.0.1. This update prevents older clients from connecting to the network. Download it from this link: https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.1
Lastly, if you still have unclaimed Stratis coins, now is the time to claim them.

That’s it for this week,

Stay tuned.

http://stratisplatform.com/2016/12/08/developers-update-stratis-weekly-8/

Wow, great work as usual from the developers Dan Gershony and Nicolas Dorier.

Looking forward to see the visual block explorer at work.

GO Nicolas, full node and ntumblebit, looking forward to both.

Then the Hackaton, we need to try and find some developers who want to participate. Maybe we can come up with some ideas already what they can work on.

The new logo is looking awesome, thanks dlow Smiley. The Stratis brand getting ready for the commercial market Cheesy.

And at last Olympia, finally possible customers can meet with you guys and I know they will be convinced to join.

Thanks for the updates, again a lot of news Smiley. Keep it up!

Perfect weekly update, nicolas is always innovating, great. If STRAT implements anon feature, definitely it will be more accepted by those  use anon coins

Nicolas Dorier is a beast.. does he even sleep?
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:58:06 PM

Not to rain on anyone's parade of course but the logo reminds me a little bit too much of Lbry: https://lbry.io

Not to think anyone is ignoring you Smiley

I did a google image search with the logo, a few very similar logos come up. Nothing exact.

Not sure if you design logos, or have tried in the past.

I've done a few, it seems like nearly every single design has been thought of almost.

Especially the stock sites that sell logos, it's very difficult to be 100% original.

like this one lol

https://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=https://images.furnituredealer.net/img/dealer/-1/upload/beautyrestblack/1474672662_si-duo-stack-2.png&imgrefurl=http://www.slumberworldhawaii.com/p/beautyrest-black&h=128&w=128&tbnid=QbQAmWqirxeFmM&tbnh=102&tbnw=102&usg=__ExRzA_KQknbOgn5VAOXzNO2vj6w=&hl=en-CA&docid=rVL1tF6HBJYD9M

Nearly identical to the old logo.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:10:04 PM

Not to rain on anyone's parade of course but the logo reminds me a little bit too much of Lbry: https://lbry.io

I did a google image search with the logo, a few very similar logos come up. Nothing exact.

I've done a few, it seems like nearly every single design has been thought of almost.

Especially the stock sites that sell logos, it's very difficult to be 100% original.

like this one lol

https://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=https://images.furnituredealer.net/img/dealer/-1/upload/beautyrestblack/1474672662_si-duo-stack-2.png&imgrefurl=http://www.slumberworldhawaii.com/p/beautyrest-black&h=128&w=128&tbnid=QbQAmWqirxeFmM&tbnh=102&tbnw=102&usg=__ExRzA_KQknbOgn5VAOXzNO2vj6w=&hl=en-CA&docid=rVL1tF6HBJYD9M

Yes, I work in the industry hehe. I'm not screaming plagiarism in these days, as you said such simple shapes and logos are impossible to not look similar after years and years and the explosion of the internet made this debate irrelevant.

The problem here in my opinion (as with company names, domains, brands) is that LBRY and Stratis share the same category, I wouldn't say they are competitors of course but they certainly operate in the same sector and that's cryptocurrencies or blockchain related companies/projects.

Again, I'm not implying there's a legal issue or anything.
zombiestv

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:41:55 PM

I don't understand all these people claiming Stratis to be a scam... This coin has only been out what? 6 months?
The dev team is ahead of schedule. Also they're very active with the community.... ICO investors have seen profits up to 18x ...

If this coin is a scam I need to get scammed more often Roll Eyes
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:46:30 PM

Must be a hurdle to move forward after a bunch of disasters uve seen in the past. Glad to see ure up and healthy which signifies u will overcome obvious disasters in the future. One of them would be a broken POS.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:48:57 PM

I don't understand all these people claiming Stratis to be a scam... This coin has only been out what? 6 months?
The dev team is ahead of schedule. Also they're very active with the community.... ICO investors have seen profits up to 18x ...

It took crave two weeks to gain 500 pages in the thread and 2000 percent in numerous pumps. 6 months is an eternity in crypto.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:00:50 AM

Grin Grin

Which is why you wont be seeing a pump anytime soon. Market makers need to shake you out and believe me thay have a lot of time to wait for you to get ancy and start selling.

Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:28:16 AM

What, exactly, has been delivered ahead of schedule?

Please explain what you think has been delivered, and when it was originally expected to be delivered.
Mendeleev

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:49:23 AM

You're exactly right. Exact same design concept.

The logo is shit, and unoriginal. Same as the project. Complete copy/paste.

Stratis devs and supporters are actively scheming to bury any post that speaks against them. Just watch - this thread will be flooded with repeat announcement posts etc. in order to hide what I'm saying here.

I saw one guy claim that they hardly ever mention price on the Slack. That's completely false. They talk about the price CONSTANTLY! Just join the Slack if you don't believe me!

"The team are already adding more to the roadmap! It's amazing!"

Who gives a fuck what is added to the roadmap?! Adding things to the roadmap doesn't mean anything!

This community is crazy. Even the original USP is false... "the first blockchain developed for business"

O rly?!

Only complete crypto noobs will buy STRAT, because they don't understand that it's all the same marketing lies we've seen before.

Sell now, before STRAT becomes the next Dogecoin.
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:01:32 AM

You're exactly right. Exact same design concept.

The logo is shit, and unoriginal. Same as the project. Complete copy/paste.

Stratis devs and supporters are actively scheming to bury any post that speaks against them. Just watch - this thread will be flooded with repeat announcement posts etc. in order to hide what I'm saying here.

I saw one guy claim that they hardly ever mention price on the Slack. That's completely false. They talk about the price CONSTANTLY! Just join the Slack if you don't believe me!

"The team are already adding more to the roadmap! It's amazing!"

Who gives a fuck what is added to the roadmap?! Adding things to the roadmap doesn't mean anything!

This community is crazy. Even the original USP is false... "the first blockchain developed for business"

O rly?!

Only complete crypto noobs will buy STRAT, because they don't understand that it's all the same marketing lies we've seen before.

Sell now, before STRAT becomes the next Dogecoin.

thank you for your concerns. We will take it under advisement. Posting once is cool. When it goes 2 and more, it is fud. We all are big boys here and can make up our own minds. The only reason to post multiple times in a thread you hate is because 1.You are a loser and have nothing better to do or 2. You have a mental disability. Besides, if you are so damn smart, you would be spending your time with projects you know are great instead of burning time multiple posting.

The last place I would waste my time is in a projects thread talking smack on it. That's because only losers do that.
dleader

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:08:15 AM

Mandeleev, you make this too easy. Your a bargain basement troll, I'd take some lesson or?? Maybe we could have an intervention for you? I'm honestly a little worried for your well being.

Nic Dorier has written NBitcoin for the NStratis node from scratch....and he finished ahead of Schedule. Yes the schedule that is the road map.

Furthermore he is working on Tumblebit, which is an old concept that was touted as a Bitcoin saver, in regards to the scaleability issue. It just NO ONE COULD complete it! Until now, because Nic believes in Stratis and has only ever agreed to work on this project because he believes it strengthens BTC core.... He is also building the same tumblebit for the Nstratis node. Outside of the salary he was paid to work on NBitcoin - NStratis. Tumblebit also makes Stratis and Btc anon possible it also makes tumbling coins very cheap.

What is tumblebit you may ask my dear troll, well read up on it and buy some new panties cause you may wet them with excitement!

https://eprint.iacr.org/2016/575.pdf

https://freedom-to-tinker.com/2016/09/13/improving-bitcoins-privacy-and-scalability-with-tumblebit/

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/with-tumblebit-bitcoin-mixing-may-have-found-its-winning-answer-1477423607

So really if you want to continue to call one of the Crypto spaces core Devs a scam and code paster you should work on your troll skills.

https://medium.com/@ffwang2/tumblebit-an-untrusted-bitcoin-compatible-anonymous-payment-hub-f0e322a4dce1#.lh9utz9rk

Or just join the borg with the rest of us Wink

P.S I don't really think you'll respond to this with anything but more trolling, but hey thank you! You give us such great ideas for adding content to this space that showcases the projects shiny bits:) Oh so many shiny shiny bits!
Accepted

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:12:11 AM

DEVELOPERS UPDATE
Our developers have been working so hard and so fast on the nStratis project that it’s often difficult to keep on top of the latest news, so this week we have made a special effort to bring you a snapshot of what is happening under the hood of nStratis, right now.

Visual block explorer
Great news – our visual block explorer is within reach. Just two tasks stand between us and having a simple user interface that will enable users/corporations to interrogate the Stratis blockchain: 1, fork the Azure blockchain indexer and 2, see to QbitNinja. Once completed, we will have an official visual block explorer and API that should be able to support up to 20,000 requests per second!

Full Node Update from Nicolas Dorier

For Stratis full node, the consensus code is done. There are two further things that need to be done that I will focus on: downloading from the network – not from a single node peer, and the RPC Server. I’ve worked quite a lots with ASP.NET core on TumbleBit, so it should be easy.

For NTumbleBit: I coded all the logic for puzzle promise and puzzle solver. What is needed now is to do the TumblerServer. This is well on the way and I don’t expect much difficulty in getting it finished.
You can read more about The NTumbleBit project in our recent blog post ‘Anonymous Transactions Coming to Stratis’ that can be found here. In a nutshell, TumbleBit is a new anonymous payment protocol that aims to solve two of the major challenges faced by Bitcoin, scaling Bitcoin to keep up with the increasing demand, and protecting the privacy of payments made via Bitcoin. According to Nicholas TumbleBit will likely be the first off-chain payment system to reach mainstream adoption. We are pleased therefore to be making steps towards adopting this technology into nStratis.

nStratis is Hackathon-ready

We are happy to report that nStratis is now in a ready state for the hackathon. The consensus code for Stratis’ full node is complete and has passed it’s checks. nStratis also supports netstandard (for netcore and cross platform) and has a published and ready to use nuget package. We are using the nStratis nuget package with the netcore project [name of the Minter] to download the blockchain and will be using it to build and broadcast POS blocks to the network.

NBitcoin Update from Nicolas Dorier

Regarding NBitcoin: I’ve just removed dependency to System.Numerics and allowed compilation without Newtonsoft. This basically means that it now theoretically works on Unity. I also coded a bunch of JsonConverter out of the box for serializing to Json – the most commonly used class in NBitcoin.

Hello new logo!

http://stratisplatform.com/files/Stratis_Logo-2017_Mark.jpg

We are excited to officially reveal our new logo to you today. The Stratis brand is currently undergoing a complete face-lift that will include a brand new website. This is necessary in order to be ready for the commercial market. We will be shedding our startup skin between now and the new year and this is the first of our grand reveals. We hope you like it and look forward to bringing you more updates in due course.

Stratis at the Olympia

Stratis will be making an appearance at The Olympia in London for the Blockchain Expo on January 23-24. The theme for the event is ‘Unlocking the Internet of Value’. This will be our first official public appearance so we are taking up a booth, giving us the opportunity to showcase the company to some 1500+ attendees. Confirmed attendees include many mainstream banks, great press contacts as well as some familiar faces from the bitcoin and blockchain startup scene. It should be a really positive experience. Tickets to the expo hall are free so if you are in the area why not stop by and say hello?

Finally we would like to issue some reminders:
If you aren’t already a member of our community on Slack we would love you to join us: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Don’t forget to upgrade your Stratis Wallet to v2.0.0.1. This update prevents older clients from connecting to the network. Download it from this link: https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.1
Lastly, if you still have unclaimed Stratis coins, now is the time to claim them.

That’s it for this week,

Stay tuned.

http://stratisplatform.com/2016/12/08/developers-update-stratis-weekly-8/

Wow, great work as usual from the developers Dan Gershony and Nicolas Dorier.

Looking forward to see the visual block explorer at work.

GO Nicolas, full node and ntumblebit, looking forward to both.

Then the Hackaton, we need to try and find some developers who want to participate. Maybe we can come up with some ideas already what they can work on.

The new logo is looking awesome, thanks dlow Smiley. The Stratis brand getting ready for the commercial market Cheesy.

And at last Olympia, finally possible customers can meet with you guys and I know they will be convinced to join.

Thanks for the updates, again a lot of news Smiley. Keep it up!

Perfect weekly update, nicolas is always innovating, great. If STRAT implements anon feature, definitely it will be more accepted by those  use anon coins

The new logo looks great!
Mendeleev

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:24:14 AM

Mandeleev, you make this too easy. Your a bargain basement troll, I'd take some lesson or?? Maybe we could have an intervention for you? I'm honestly a little worried for your well being.

Nic Dorier has written NBitcoin for the NStratis node from scratch....and he finished ahead of Schedule. Yes the schedule that is the road map.

Furthermore he is working on Tumblebit, which is an old concept that was touted as a Bitcoin saver, in regards to the scaleability issue. It just NO ONE COULD complete it! Until now, because Nic believes in Stratis and has only ever agreed to work on this project because he believes it strengthens BTC core.... He is also building the same tumblebit for the Nstratis node. Outside of the salary he was paid to work on NBitcoin - NStratis. Tumblebit also makes Stratis and Btc anon possible it also makes tumbling coins very cheap.

What is tumblebit you may ask my dear troll, well read up on it and buy some new panties cause you may wet them with excitement!

https://freedom-to-tinker.com/2016/09/13/improving-bitcoins-privacy-and-scalability-with-tumblebit/

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/with-tumblebit-bitcoin-mixing-may-have-found-its-winning-answer-1477423607

So really if you want to continue to call one of the Crypto spaces core Devs a scam and code paster you should work on your troll skills.

https://medium.com/@ffwang2/tumblebit-an-untrusted-bitcoin-compatible-anonymous-payment-hub-f0e322a4dce1#.lh9utz9rk

P.S I don't really think you'll respond to this with anything but more trolling, but hey thank you! You give us such great ideas for adding content to this space that showcases the projects shiny bits:) Oh so many shiny shiny bits!

You have said nothing of any value.

I hold zero STRAT. I have no reason to push value down, to FUD etc.

You holders have every reason to make this project look legit.

My only purpose here is to hopefully wake people up to a classic crypto scam.

You all dismiss any criticism as "trolling". Fair enough. It probably works for a lot of people. Stratis has become like a cult.

I couldn't give a fuck what Dorier has written. His code and ideas may well be perfectly legit. It does not, therefore, follow that Stratis is legit.

Everybody involved with Stratis always falls back to Dorier. So your main selling point is the work of a guy who isn't even officially a Stratis developer?! Wow!

Stratis has NOTHING! They are conning a lot of well-meaning people, and should be ashamed.
dleader

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:27:15 AM

like this one lol

Yes, I work in the industry hehe. I'm not screaming plagiarism in these days, as you said such simple shapes and logos are impossible to not look similar after years and years and the explosion of the internet made this debate irrelevant.

The problem here in my opinion (as with company names, domains, brands) is that LBRY and Stratis share the same category, I wouldn't say they are competitors of course but they certainly operate in the same sector and that's cryptocurrencies or blockchain related companies/projects.

Again, I'm not implying there's a legal issue or anything.

Oh man I feel for you, logo making these days whoo hee! hard.

They are in the same space, I guess they just have to wait to see if LBRY has an issue, in relation to how similar logos are these days it's different enough, but apple and samsung did fight for billions over bevel edges lol ( I think my son has the Darcrus wolf on a shirt lol literally)
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:31:57 AM

Funniest post I've read today.. thanks for a really good laugh at these baseless trolls  Cheesy Cheesy

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: