Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:28:46 AM

Can I buy ICN on exchange somewhere

GO to ICONOMI thread to ask, this page is for Stratis platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dev0tion

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:48:32 AM

Hello Stratis Super Stars.

NEW SIGNATURE CODE for Senior Members upwards.  (it has the new logo, the only change)

Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td][size=2pt][color=transparent].
[right][url=http://stratisplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/Stratis_Whitepaper.pdf][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]Whitepaper[/color][/url]
[url=https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]Exchange[/color][/url]
[url=https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]Join Slack[/color][/right]
[/td]
[td]
[color=transparent].[/color]
[/td]
[td][right][size=2pt][color=transparent].
[color=#32c5f3][size=8pt]▬◇
[color=#248cde]▬◇▬◆
[color=#1552c9]▬◇▬◇▬◆
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[center][url=http://stratisplatform.com/][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=16pt][color=#32c5f3]S T R A T I S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial narrow][b][size=9pt][color=#484e59]Blockchain Solutions
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td][center][url=http://stratisplatform.com/][color=#32c5f3][size=1px]

███
███[color=transparent]░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
██████[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]███[/color]
██[color=transparent]░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░██░░░[/color]
██[color=transparent]░░░░█░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░███░░░[/color]
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
[color=transparent]██[/color]████[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]██████
[color=transparent]██░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░[/color]██
[color=transparent]███░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░█░░░░[/color]██
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███
███[color=transparent]░░░[/color]███
███
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[center][url=http://stratisplatform.com/][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=16pt][color=#484e59]B a a S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial narrow][b][size=9pt][color=#32c5f3]Blockchain as a Service
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td][left][size=2pt][color=transparent].
[color=#32c5f3][size=8pt]◇▬
[color=#248cde]◆▬◇▬
[color=#1552c9]◆▬◇▬◇▬
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=transparent].
[left][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.0][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]Please Read OP[/url]
[url=https://github.com/stratisproject/StratisBitcoinFullNode][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]Github Full Node[/url]
[url=http://stratisplatform.com/][b][font=arial narrow][size=8pt][color=#484e59]stratisplatform.com
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/center]

Nice work on the new signature Vintage!
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:56:44 AM

Ty Vin +1

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
TKKP

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:45:35 PM

Can I buy ICN on exchange somewhere

GO to ICONOMI thread to ask, this page is for Stratis platform

Ok, thank you, can you please post a link to it?

dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:33:30 PM

There's a search function on the forum.
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:46:35 AM

Hi everyone !

I just wanted to share my experience with Stratis. Im pretty new in crypto and I stumbled across Stratis a few weeks ago. So I started reading about the project and I was very intrigued. While on the hunt for more information I went into their slack and started asking a ton of questions about all aspects of the project and everything concerning crypto really. Instead of facing a bunch of annoyed people who didnt have time with my noobish questions, they were all very friendly and answered all of them to 100% satisfaction. The dev team provide frequent updates and they take every serious suggestion from the community with the utmost gravity and if possible, they make something happen accordingly. The community is absolutely fantastic and there is always someone in the slack who can help with anything really. They have a solid roadmap which is always followed on time and sometimes they are even ahead of schedual.

As you may understand, Im very happy with my investment in Stratis and im confident that I will be making some serious change on this one. I just wanted to share my experience with everyone who may be in the same situation as me some time ago. Im hoping that this post will make the decision to pick up a few strat a bit easier.

I wish you all a great day !

Did you ask them about BLITZ and the BDN? If you get any news please report back here.
bitass

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:26:52 AM

Do we have a release date for the fullnode this month yet?
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 07:04:40 AM

Hi everyone !

I just wanted to share my experience with Stratis. Im pretty new in crypto and I stumbled across Stratis a few weeks ago. So I started reading about the project and I was very intrigued. While on the hunt for more information I went into their slack and started asking a ton of questions about all aspects of the project and everything concerning crypto really. Instead of facing a bunch of annoyed people who didnt have time with my noobish questions, they were all very friendly and answered all of them to 100% satisfaction. The dev team provide frequent updates and they take every serious suggestion from the community with the utmost gravity and if possible, they make something happen accordingly. The community is absolutely fantastic and there is always someone in the slack who can help with anything really. They have a solid roadmap which is always followed on time and sometimes they are even ahead of schedual.

As you may understand, Im very happy with my investment in Stratis and im confident that I will be making some serious change on this one. I just wanted to share my experience with everyone who may be in the same situation as me some time ago. Im hoping that this post will make the decision to pick up a few strat a bit easier.

Did you ask them about BLITZ and the BDN? If you get any news please report back here.

BDN has no association with STRATIS and TVE is a Blitz Project developed by Chris.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:40:30 AM

Hi everyone !

BDN has no association with STRATIS and TVE is a Blitz Project developed by Chris.

BDN and BLITZ are both comatose,  ... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice ...STRATIS is not a good  investment, dev can lose interest and abandon, it's happened before. And then there's FIBRE ...

Of course, people will claim otherwise, but BLITZ slack & thread speak for themselves ... tumbleweed
findscam

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:42:14 AM

Hi everyone !

BDN and BLITZ are both comatose,  ... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice ...STRATIS is not a good  investment, dev can lose interest and abandon, it's happened before. And then there's FIBRE ...

Of course, people will claim otherwise, but BLITZ slack & thread speak for themselves ... tumbleweed

LOL, this is not a scam, they have enough fund to continue.

Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 08:28:25 AM

What happened to blitz?

Chris has been part of the Blitz dev team for sometime, working in his spare time around his work commitments. During that time Chris designed and developed The Viral Exchange and Fitalize, Both developed in C#. Blitz has very active team with over 6 members. I cannot share any further details at this time, but Blitz will play a role in the Stratis Platform.

Hi everyone !

You asked the same question back in September which you had received a response.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:19:54 PM

Before christmas afaik, so less then 2 weeks
wannarahaa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:23:55 PM

I hope so, so we will have a happy Xmas
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:48:51 PM

Why the dump?

golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:58:19 PM

Why the dump?

Accumulating for big pump i guess

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:10:33 PM

Yep, maybe. I'm real surprised it's held above 8k for so long. Probably a final shake out, I don't see it going lower, especially with full node and the rebranding around the corner. I'm thinking pump to 20k incoming?

ElarGroup

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:44:44 PM

I hope so, so we will have a happy Xmas
былo бы нe плoxo.
Gss2k2

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:17:20 PM

Cant wait.  Grin
polister

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:26:30 PM

I hope the full node does not come out this year - would be better. If they release it now it will be last years news in two weeks. Besides most people are on vacation soon. New year new hype  Grin
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:11:08 PM

Now that you have extra time, I guess you guys will get your ICO afterall lol.....TVE comment from a newb was priceless too.....nicely done!!

Looks like I have some research to do Grin

What do you mean? How is stratis connected with BLITZ?

Hi GetVisaCoin,

Chris and Stephan have been part of the Blitz dev team for sometime, working in their spare time around work commitments. During this time Chris designed and developed The Viral Exchange and Fitalize, Stephan has been solely working on The Viral Exchange. They are both still involved with Blitz, which has a very active team and innovative tech. Blitz is one of those coins that has great tech and a solid team, but its not surrounded with hype.

I cannot share any further details at this time, but Blitz will play a role in the Stratis Platform. Their platforms are great tools for driving adoption as we have seen with The Viral Exchange already. More details will be released on this partnership soon.

FYI This information is included in the Bios on the team section.

Regards
Krushang

This was discussed months ago...

Yawn. Nothing new, if you've been here all along for the ride thanks for the cheap coins today. If you sold, your loss.

Always read through the whole ann, even if you just skim it. Really nothing to FUD here so ppl will try and bring up anything they can.
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: